What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 80 years ago, you cannot build a prosperous future if your are stuck in the past. It worked very well with Germany and will work well with Ukraine.
The news I just quoted were in 2015. People don't forget easily. Those who forget the history are doomed to repeat it. Who said it? Was it Lenin?

The news I just quoted were in 2015. People don't forget easily. Those who forget the history are doomed to repeat it. Who said it? Was it Lenin?
Remebering the past is one thing. Doing "payback" for 80 year old stuff is another. Not very civilised.

Tell that to Baltic states.
As far as I know, they are not invading anybody and Russians living there have a better quality of life, that are in Moscow. For the soviet times, I really understand them, kommunism was really bad.

0IKf6gb.gif

As far as I know, they are not invading anybody and Russians living there have a better quality of life, that are in Moscow. For the soviet times, I really understand them, kommunism was really bad.
They are the ones who jump up and down the most and call for no-fly zone over Ukraine while they barely have an air force. It is their payback time to get back to Russians, only by the hands of other NATO members.

It is fine to have a look at Russian perspective for general knowledge sake but there is a fine line to draw between observation and endorsing an act of oppression in any way, shape, or form. Some have crossed this line without realizing it and are behaving like Russian propaganda bots in cyberspace. A Muslim should know better.

The support for Russia is not about Russia. It is the desire to see NATO take a punch in the face for a change, even indirectly through Ukraine, for all the death and destruction NATO has caused in the Muslim world.

It doesn't matter who is giving the punch, as long as the punch lands on NATO.

You sound like a fisherman who cheers a fish being caught and shows no sympathy towards the bait being consumed.
Ppl say putin is a genius specially his fan boys...I say he is the dumbest moron to allow him self to get **** by usa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom