What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Global IT company moves Russian services to India

India unwittingly is ending up as a major benificiary of this war, from cheap oil, to boost in exports and more foreign investments

The Russian-speaking population in Donbass aren't the "fifth column" as you put it; they're the overwhelming majority of the people who settle there. The DPR and LPR forces who are doing the majority of the fighting are from this region.
in the South, there is also a large Russian population.
Blowing up bridges means an army that is on back-footing.
Those Russians are fifth columns what else? They settled down in countries not belonging to Russia now they want to break up. The war will expand to Moldavia. War is back and forth nothing special let’s wait for the outcome.
Hitler army once stood before Moscow.

Global IT company moves Russian services to India

India unwittingly is ending up as a major benificiary of this war, from cheap oil, to boost in exports and more foreign investments
Russians getting poorer as predicted they
pay for the war. Nothing is free. Russian real income in Q1 2022 shrink by 27.8 percent compared to Q1 2021. That’s official figure of Rosstat. Makes no sense to stay. foreign companies will gradually leave. Russians won’t have money to buy cars, watches or Huawei phones.

Darnit, I'm starving to death but not aware of it 😁

Only item discontinued in Tunisia is the "Tournesol" Oil, just like many European countries

I was in egypt just 2 weeks ago and it was obvious that something is going on. Bread prices exploded. When we were in egypt in december i was told to tip.in Euro, since its better for driver, room service and guide. This time it was Impossible for egyptians to get euro or doller changed into egyptian pounds. I had to go into the bank and change it. Guide apologied a thousand times. Many can not afford bread during ramadan anymore. Government raided markets to confiscate euro and doller from the people. Egyptian pound devalued 20% within few weeks.

Obviously your optimism crashs at the hard reality.

Thing is, Egypt matters for Europe and USA. We will support them. But Tunisia?

We're not talking a day to day shift. I believe all China/ Russia trade now excludes the dollar, that's a lot of trade. The saudis are selling oil to China in Yuan. If this is the end of the petrodollar than it's game over for the US dollar.

You do realize that Russia has no economy and trade with China is on such small levels that its global effect is zero, right?

For you again: russias entire economy is 1.4% of world economy.

Export from Russia to China is 49 billion $.

Thats smaller than the market value of... Nintendo.

Imports from China to Russia stand at 54 billion $. Which is also...smaller than market value of Nintendo...

Just to give some scale to Russias weak economy. Super Mario holds more economic power than Putin.

@Vergennes @F-22Raptor

Last edited:
As I have envisaged, Germany will soon joined the US and supplied or rather dumped their arsenal of outdated weapons to Ukraine although Zalensky has clearly insulted them.

Delivery of the Gepard Tanks pointed to that direction.

The Gepard Tanks has already been decommissioned more than a decade ago in Germany.

The US has never said that their weapon supplies to Ukraine are free meaning that like what Soviet Union did to China after the Korean War ended, the Ukraine may be soon issued a bill.

And that would be an disastrous outcome foe Ukraine.

Ukraine economy will be ruined.

It won't be 5 million Ukrainian refugee flooding EU then but maybe 15~20 millions.

One question. Why do Ukrainians all flee west to Europe and not Russia? Thats the biggest problem for putinist propaganda.

And btw all ukrainians are welcome here. They are european, hard working people. Very educated and look just like us.

I was in egypt just 2 weeks ago and it was obvious that something is going on. Bread prices exploded. When we were in egypt in december i was told to tip.in Euro, since its better for driver, room service and guide. This time it was Impossible for egyptians to get euro or doller changed into egyptian pounds. I had to go into the bank and change it. Guide apologied a thousand times. Many can not afford bread during ramadan anymore. Government raided markets to confiscate euro and doller from the people. Egyptian pound devalued 20% within few weeks.

Obviously your optimism crashs at the hard reality.

Thing is, Egypt matters for Europe and USA. We will support them. But Tunisia?

You do realize that Russia has no economy and trade with China is on such small levels that its global effect is zero, right?

For you again: russias entire economy is 1.4% of world economy.

Export from Russia to China is 49 billion $.

Thats smaller than the market value of... Nintendo.

Imports from China to Russia stand at 54 billion $. Which is also...smaller than market value of Nintendo...

Just to give some scale to Russias weak economy. Super Mario holds more economic power than Putin.

@Vergennes @F-22Raptor

People can live without Nintendo games, but millions people can't live without Ukraine/Russia wheat, including Egypt. Germany can't live without Russia natural gas.

One question. Why do Ukrainians all flee west to Europe and not Russia? Thats the biggest problem for putinist propaganda.

And btw all ukrainians are welcome here. They are european, hard working people. Very educated and look just like us.

Ukrainian people look just like Russian people, they dont look like West Europe people, neither physically, neither in the way of life.

People can live without Nintendo games, but millions people can't live without Ukraine/Russia wheat, including Egypt. Germany can't live without Russia natural gas.

Ukrainian people look just like Russian people, they dont look like West Europe people, neither physically, neither in the way of life.

Germany can live without russian gas and will. Its ridicolous to believe that any EU nation would import any russian gas in 2 years.

Ukrainians are European. West Ukraine was Poland and Romania before Catherine the Great. South Ukraine was Greek.

Germany can live without russian gas and will. Its ridicolous to believe that any EU nation would import any russian gas in 2 years.

Ukrainians are European. West Ukraine was Poland and Romania before Catherine the Great. South Ukraine was Greek.
I bet you can not distinguish any Ukrainian person from any other Russian person.
Physically and in the way of life too, they are the same people.
If Ukraine is Europe, then Russia is Europe too.

Germany can live without Russia natural gas only if German/EU (including Greece) people is impoverished, and likely that will hapen.

 i

Thank God, there are still folks like you who lived in a real world and have so much patience dealing with one track minded trolls.

As for me, I won't waste my time. Take it as it is or leave it.

The truth is whatever US Blinken, US MSM may say, Russia is shaping the war in Ukraine today and it is only heading in one direction.

So sad, ordinary folks never have a real say and feed with misinformation.

Politicians like Zalensky and his AZOV gang that are determining the destination for Ukrainians. And the future is looking bleak.

I bet you can not distinguish any Ukrainian person from any other Russian person.
Physically and in the way of life too, they are the same people.
If Ukraine is Europe, then Russia is Europe too.

Germany can live without Russia natural gas only if German/EU (including Greece) people is impoverished, and likely that will hapen.

Ironicly i can spot a russian right on...

And obviously they are not same.people. large parts of Ukraine are catholic.

As for rest. Europe is the richest continent under the sun. We have best science and technology. Renewable Energie, hydrogen, nuclear power. Thats the way to go.

Condidering the fact that even during this war our unemployment is record low and we have economic boom...while russia has a 20% decline in income...im quite optimistic. Fossil fuels are a thing of the past anyways. Russia is an enemy of the civilized world. And i dont want any connection with russia to remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom