What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, you also need to brainwash them to think their enemies as non-humans. It is much easier to kill an animal than to kill a human. That is where Nazism and terrorism are close to each other. For Nazis, the racial purity and superiority are paramount. To think your own race to be supreme, you need to think everyone else, particularly your enemy, is below you. For terrorism, using Islamic terrorism as an example, you must think your enemy not fellow muslims. They are infidels and brutes. Nazism is like state terrorism.
Which is why Russia is correct and all sane people of any country must support

0                         278763754_10159933276628421_4788539425497481612_n.jpg

Ironicly i can spot a russian right on...

And obviously they are not same.people. large parts of Ukraine are catholic.

As for rest. Europe is the richest continent under the sun. We have best science and technology. Renewable Energie, hydrogen, nuclear power. Thats the way to go.

Condidering the fact that even during this war our unemployment is record low and we have economic boom...while russia has a 20% decline in income...im quite optimistic. Fossil fuels are a thing of the past anyways. Russia is an enemy of the civilized world. And i dont want any connection with russia to remain.

You wrong, we dont have energy resources.

We dont have Uranium to feed nuclear plants, and hydrogen is not a energy source, it's just a vector.

I wish you're right, but you're wrong.

Common European people will suffer EU burocrats hallucinations and corruption, we'll see in the coming years.

We dont have Uranium to feed nuclear plants, and hydrogen is not a energy source, it's just a vector.

Common European people will suffer EU burocrats hallucinations and corruption, we'll see in the coming years.
We have no wind? We have no sun? Are you kidding me? And of course we have Uranium. In middle europe are some if largest uranium deposits in the world.

Eastern Germany had massive uranium mines. They were closed after reunion but can reopen if needed.

I bet you can not distinguish any Ukrainian person from any other Russian person.
Physically and in the way of life too, they are the same people.
If Ukraine is Europe, then Russia is Europe too.
of course Russians are europeans. what else can they be?
Ironicly i can spot a russian right on...
I used to think people can be identified by the way they look. now im not so sure.

Daniel Craig could easily pass as Russian, and half the Chechens I see tick ticking could pass as English. Most English gypsies are whiter than I am, And I've even see blond hair blue eyed Australian Aboriginals. In russia, I did not get any feelings that I was identified as a foreigner until I spoke. But yes, some people do look obviously Russian. Like Putin and Daniel Craig.
We dont have Uranium to feed nuclear plants
you do, but Australia can sell it to you.

What exactly can Russia to to Israel? It could never mass any forces against it. Any nukes would be responded to with an Israeli nuke.

And why would russia turn against Israel? It loves Israel.
Because Israelis are against Russia and Russia knows the fascists sons of nazi Jews of Israel support Ukraine and have supplied weapons that have killed Russians.
Russia can supply critical hardware such as anti tank and SAMs. Components to design and manufacture drones and in essence kill nazis of Israel.
Ps. Israel and Judaism are on opposite poles. Israelis would be rejected by prophet m
Moses. Israelis are sons of Adolf Hitler.

Because Israelis are against Russia and Russia knows the fascists sons of nazi Jews of Israel support Ukraine and have supplied weapons that have killed Russians.
Russia can supply critical hardware such as anti tank and SAMs. Components to design and manufacture drones and in essence kill nazis of Israel.
Ps. Israel and Judaism are on opposite poles. Israelis would be rejected by prophet m
Moses. Israelis are sons of Adolf Hitler.
You obviously know very little about Russia and Israel if you think Russia will ever Arm Palestinians. They were a superpower since 1945 and did they arm the Palestinians or help them at all? no! But they did recognise Israel and hold exceptionally good relations. And 1 million Russians are in Israel.

Israel is a Russian colony almost. And what is Palestine to Russia? Less than zero.

You obviously know very little about Russia and Israel if you think Russia will ever Arm Palestinians. They were a superpower since 1945 and did they arm the Palestinians or help them at all? no! But they did recognise Israel and hold exceptionally good relations. And 1 million Russians are in Israel.

Israel is a Russian colony almost. And what is Palestine to Russia? Less than zero.
1.2 million Russians live in Germany. Obviously they love Nazi. More Russians will run away from antifacist Russia and come here Germany.

Time and alliances change. When did isreal directly contribute to the death of Russians in the past.
So my delusional nazi sympathiser your end is approaching with every passing minutes

The world turns to green energy: wind, solar, hydrogen, bio gas, ocean wave, earth heat.
The more expensive the fossil fuels the quicker the green energy comes.

Time and alliances change. When did isreal directly contribute to the death of Russians in the past.
So my delusional nazi sympathiser your end is approaching with every passing minutes
they had a chance 2 nights ago to shot down israel airplanes but guess what nothing happened and will not, russsians are firm israel ally with some disturbances among them but nothing that could disrupt deep rooted relations with settlers, bonds are to strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom