What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit since Germany has not accepted.

Your fake al akbar shupki budki site tells bullshit.

Here directly from Chancellor:

You need to read more and stay current with the news instead of running with an old article. 👇

"It appears that Putin's gambit is working.

One day after Russia halted natgas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria due to "nonpayment in rubles", confirming that the country is willing to go ahead with its bluff and shut down supplies to "unfriendly" nations and sending European nat gas prices soaring, Bloomberg reports citing a person close to Russian gas giant Gazprom, that already Europe's fake united front is cracking as four European gas buyers have already paid for supplies in rubles as Russia demanded even as further cutoffs if others refuse the Kremlin’s requirement aren’t likely until the second half of May, when the next payments are due.

While it was unclear which are the four companies violating EU directives and paying directly in rubles, according to Reuters Germany' Uniper and Austrian OMV are among the companies that have folded to Kremlin' demands:

• GERMAN UNIPER CO SAYS PAYMENT SCHEME FOR RUSSIAN GAS IN RUBLES DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE SANCTIONS AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO PAY IN RUBLES - OFFICIAL
  • AUSTRIA AND THE AUSTRIAN OMV HAS ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR RUSSIAN GAS IN RUBLES - AUSTRIAN CHANCELLOR"

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/four-european-gas-buyers-fold-russian-demands-pay-gas-rubles

You can also read this news from this reputable Turkish news source 👇

Last edited:
The government is doing a great job. And it is democratically elected. so that says something about the people.

Russia got suspended from the UN Tourism body. The Bosnian Representative, a serb minister who makes his own decisions as minister, voted for Russia not to be kicked out.

But Russians left, before they could be kicked out. They said they dont want to be a part of it.

Sooooo, Russians leave an organisation, serbs vote to make them stay. I cant figure out if thats an anti Russian thing to do, or a Russian butt licking thing to do.

Serbs being serbs. They see themself as eternal victims. Just look how that overpaid tennis player acted in australia, serbia saw this as decleration of war from australia and issued bizarre statements, its a ridicolous country

Reactions: mmr
Serbs being serbs. They see themself as eternal victims. Just look how that overpaid tennis player acted in australia, serbia saw this as decleration of war from australia and issued bizarre statements, its a ridicolous country
Well they certainly do see them selves as victims and it holds them back.

Djokovic, you may or may not know, is half Croatian. He is obviously an anti vaxer, and regularly get his "ozone treatments" in a cave in Bosnia. So he's obviously also nuts.

But he's the best sportsman that ever was and ever will be in our linguistic region, so we kind of think he's alright. And he's usually a voice of reason and reconciliation in our region.

Unfortunately, his vax views are not too different form most of the people in the balkans.

They asked one serb in Bosnia on TV, what's the best vaccine for covid in the world. He thought about it and thoughtfully said, "hmmm the Russian one, definitely".

then hey asked him, "will you be getting that one".

His response: "hah! NEVER".

You could not make this stuff up.

Well they certainly do see them selves as victims and it holds them back.

Djokovic, you may or may not know, is half Croatian. He is obviously an anti vaxer, and regularly get his "ozone treatments" in a cave in Bosnia. So he's obviously also nuts.

But he's the best sportsman that ever was and ever will be in our linguistic region, so we kind of think he's alright. And he's usually a voice of reason and reconciliation in our region.

Unfortunately, his vax views are not too different form most of the people in the balkans.

They asked one serb in Bosnia on TV, what's the best vaccine for covid in the world. He thought about it and thoughtfully said, "hmmm the Russian one, definitely".

then hey asked him, "will you be getting that one".

His response: "hah! NEVER".

You could not make this stuff up.

As i said, we are lucky their numbers are low enough to ignore them.

Bullshit since Germany has not accepted.

Your fake al akbar shupki budki site tells bullshit.

Here directly from Chancellor:

I believe all countries in Europe are paying in roubles. They are opening two accounts in Gazprom, paying in euros which the bank then sells and buys roubles.

I respedt real politics and real life interests from the various states around the globe including muslim ones but i find it really strange to simp for russia from oridnary muslim people, i get that west was ill itended and conducted lot of injustice towards muslims but that does not justify simping amd chearing for western bad copy aka russia. It is insane.

Western-provided loitering munitions shot down.

I respedt real politics and real life interests from the various states around the globe including muslim ones but i find it really strange to simp for russia from oridnary muslim people, i get that west was ill itended and conducted lot of injustice towards muslims but that does not justify simping amd chearing for western bad copy aka russia. It is insane.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

In this world, there is haqq (righteousness) and baatil (evil). In this war, Russia is on the side of righteousness. At some point, someone needs to confront the empire of the Antichrist. Goodness grief, Russia has a leader like Vladimir Putin and not Boris Yeltsin.

Do we easily forgot the genocide committed against Iraq, Syria, Libya, Palestine, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, and other places? May Allah (swt) destroy the Western hegemonic empire.

Last edited:
I believe all countries in Europe are paying in roubles. They are opening two accounts in Gazprom, paying in euros which the bank then sells and buys roubles.

Thats exactly as before. No european country pays in ruble. All pay in Euro. What russia does internal is their thing, they can change it in their worthless paper as they wish.

Best would be of course if the pipelines get blown up . We need a complete cut with russia in all fields as fast as possible.

Its insane but also irrelevant. They are powerless bystanders.

One got wounded on his foot when the wall fell, the other seems like will go blind from shrapnel wound to the eye, morons, but it's all good I want more of these people to go into the grinder keep it flowing.

I looking forward to more such good news being send to USA volunteers.

And to Israelis to remain forever young in Ukraine together with those that wear the swastika and parading to Horst Wessel Lied.

Israelis will find out how it be like when they not fighting boys and girls and those Palestinians kids and men disarmed by USA and USA cartels while USA and USA cartels supplied arms to Israel.

It's okay, most Arabs are still figuring out what a nation state is and what international politics are and most are uniformed about a lot/lost primarily due to the fact that most such countries are governed by a king/family who are incompetent and or strong men / dictators who have low IQs. . Many will side with the West as long as the US supports them and be quick to side with Russia/China if they are picked on by the US/West. The same goes for all other Muslim countries with the exception of Turkey and Iran which have a strong identity and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom