What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you dont get it?

Russia is obliterated in Ukraine.

And inside Russia Ukraine blows up important infrastructure and Russia can do nothing against it. Who would have thought that?

Its important to rise the costs of this war for russia on incredible levels. Kill as much troops as possible. Destroy their equipment. Attack inside Russia ect.

The Institute that was burned down was russias rocket development Institute..the damage done there is inmeassureable.

Also russia has a very low birthrate. Each dead soldier is a family line ending. Ukraine is winning by dragging Russia into the abyss.

And im more than happy to help with that.

Fyi, Russia has put up a challenge that those who tried it before paid with their lives: They've rejected using the fiat money for trade. By demanding rubles for her gas, Russia blew a hole in the Petro-Dollar dominated fraudulent financial systems. Now, because a precedent was set, it is matter of time others to follow suit.

On the military front, Russia has set goals that are achievable: The liberation of East and South of Ukraine where they have a substantial support from the Russian-speaking population. Once they kicked out or overran the current Ukrainian forces in those regions, they'll stay and settle for good.

On the economic front, as long as China and India and others are buying Russian energy, they'll have money for the war.

On the economic front, as long as China and India and others are buying Russian energy, they'll have money for the war.
there will always be money for war. The question is what are you missing out on as you spend it all on war.

Im half german and half greek. That said dont say greek clowns. Like all countries we have our 10% idiots
im half joking. Most greeks, vast majority are fine people. but their politics I cant say is acceptable to me, there always opposite to me on every issue. both right wing greek and left wing greeks.

I even know a greek married to a turk, and nope, we still cant agree.

lol, you're the only only one I agree with. And you're only half greek lol. So it makes sense,

If you ask the Turks in Cologne, a city in Germany, they will vote for Erdogan.
If you ask chinese in London Chinatown they will vote for Xi Jingping. Russia itself was ruled by a German native.
You can’t use own people in foreign countries as fifth column.
Blowing up own bridges to slow down enemy advance is not new invented in Ukraine.

The Russian-speaking population in Donbass aren't the "fifth column" as you put it; they're the overwhelming majority of the people who settle there. The DPR and LPR forces who are doing the majority of the fighting are from this region.
in the South, there is also a large Russian population.
Blowing up bridges means an army that is on back-footing.

im half joking. Most greeks, vast majority are fine people. but their politics I cant say is acceptable to me, there always opposite to me on every issue. both right wing greek and left wing greeks.

I even know a greek married to a turk, and nope, we still cant agree.

lol, you're the only only one I agree with. And you're only half greek lol. So it makes sense,

As i said, we have 10% morons, russia 5th columns and so on. Ignore them, our own government ignores them

As i said, we have 10% morons, russia 5th columns and so on. Ignore them, our own government ignores them
The government is doing a great job. And it is democratically elected. so that says something about the people.

Russia got suspended from the UN Tourism body. The Bosnian Representative, a serb minister who makes his own decisions as minister, voted for Russia not to be kicked out.

But Russians left, before they could be kicked out. They said they dont want to be a part of it.

Sooooo, Russians leave an organisation, serbs vote to make them stay. I cant figure out if thats an anti Russian thing to do, or a Russian butt licking thing to do.

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom