What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia produces its own weapons and has all the natural resources it needs. It can also keep on producing weapons. The same was the case during the USSR. And the West can only supply light weapons and outdated heavier weapons in much smaller numbers, while Russia still has a sizeable airforce, long range cruise missiles, and heavier armour, etc. The West can't hand over weapons like F-16s, Rafales, Abrams tanks, etc. to the Ukrainians. In a long-term attrition war, the Russians will will, this is what they do best.
russia is too poor to afford proxy war with world's most richest and powerful countries

realty sucks but that's the truth

I believe they have stopped supplies to Poland and Bulgaria because they won't pay in Roubles. Germany will pay in roubles.
share source then

germany so far didnt say it will pay in ruble

share the source?
An earlier report today. But later Russia actually rejected that payment in ruble:

Apparently Germans want to pay in ruble but in a way that pleases other EU countries.

I didn't say guerrilla warfare isn't a smart move. It simply is contradictory to many claims that Ukrainians are winning on the battle fields. No they are not. that is why they resort to guerrilla warfare, the same reason why Mao promoted this strategy against Japanese during WWII.
Is Putin winning if his soldiers steal Ukraine children shoes? Plz feel a bit shame. Guerilla is a legitimate warfare. Stealing shoes not.

For all its flaws, the west is pretty good. When you compare to the alternatives. Of course it can be better and must be better, but imagine being in russia and china now.

Russia was pretty good but the freedoms are being eroded very very fast.
you know i live in west Vancouver...you will be shocked amount of money rich Chinese spend to live here

there are simply no detached houses here below 5 million...and they keep buying here.

An earlier report today. But later Russia actually rejected that payment in ruble:

Apparently Germans want to pay in ruble but in a way that pleases other EU countries.
bottom line it didn't pay in ruble

Yes, they can afford on other people's money. They certainly don't leave an option for me to opt out.
That same in most countries i pay tax here and the states we cant pick what our elected officials choose instead we can vote them out when election time comes

Reactions: mmr
I dont want to opt out. As european its my interest that russia gets crushed
Of course you can opt in. That is your freedom. But where is my freedom of opt out? It is just like a group of people forcing other people to help pay for their agenda. Is that the freedom or just pure authoritarianism?

I didn't say guerrilla warfare isn't a smart move. It simply is contradictory to many claims that Ukrainians are winning on the battle fields. No they are not. that is why they resort to guerrilla warfare, the same reason why Mao promoted this strategy against Japanese during WWII.

I think you dont get it?

Russia is obliterated in Ukraine.

And inside Russia Ukraine blows up important infrastructure and Russia can do nothing against it. Who would have thought that?

Its important to rise the costs of this war for russia on incredible levels. Kill as much troops as possible. Destroy their equipment. Attack inside Russia ect.

The Institute that was burned down was russias rocket development Institute..the damage done there is inmeassureable.

Also russia has a very low birthrate. Each dead soldier is a family line ending. Ukraine is winning by dragging Russia into the abyss.

And im more than happy to help with that.

you know i live in west Vancouver...you will be shocked amount of money rich Chinese spend to live here

there are simply no detached houses here below 5 million...and they keep buying here.

Read again

"even as the company sought to pay for the fuel using a rubles account as Russia has demanded, according to people familiar with the matter."

Russias military is going to get annihilated for as long as Russia remains in Ukraine.

All I see Ukrainians destroying their own bridges. 👇But it seems you missed the fact that eastern Ukraine is fully pro-Russia. In the South of Ukraine, there is a sizable Russians there as well. So your "annihilation" claim isn't gonna once the Ukrainian troops are driven out of East and South of the country. Russian troops will not be an occupying force; to the contrary, the population is welcoming them. lastly, get over the propaganda bandwagon and try to have a little bit of understanding what "annihilation" means.

Of course you can opt in. That is your freedom. But where is my freedom of opt out? It is just like a group of people forcing other people to help pay for their agenda. Is that the freedom or just pure authoritarianism?

Its democracy. You are free to leave. Or vote a party that is against it.

In China people have no freedom to do so.

I think you dont get it?

Russia is obliterated in Ukraine.

And inside Russia Ukraine blows up important infrastructure and Russia can do nothing against it. Who would have thought that?

Its important to rise the costs of this war for russia on incredible levels. Kill as much troops as possible. Destroy their equipment. Attack inside Russia ect.

The Institute that was burned down was russias rocket development Institute..the damage done there is inmeassureable.

Also russia has a very low birthrate. Each dead soldier is a family line ending. Ukraine is winning by dragging Russia into the abyss.

And im more than happy to help with that.
Say however you want. This is a defense forum and this subject is about a warfare. I pay more attention to the ground situation than twitter.

That is cheap. I wish I can ask my tax money back for the policies I disagree with. That is real freedom. By the way, I didn't vote for our PM.

Germany said they will pay in ruble. It is pure business and Russia is doing by the book. It is EU that is mixing economy and war.

Love your lies. Germany has never said to pay in Rubles and Chancellor Scholz explicit stated its paid in Euro.

Thats how your Propaganda works. Throwing dirt into the room and thinking others dont check it. Suprise! I live in Germany.

Its democracy. You are free to leave. Or vote a party that is against it.

In China people have no freedom to do so.
That is why I am not a fan of democracy. I am a fan of freedom. The west is currently promoting democratic authoritarianism.

Love your lies. Germany has never said to pay in Rubles and Chancellor Scholz explicit stated its paid in Euro.

Thats how your Propaganda works. Throwing dirt into the room and thinking others dont check it. Suprise! I live in Germany.
"even as the company sought to pay for the fuel using a rubles account as Russia has demanded, according to people familiar with the matter."

Say however you want. This is a defense forum and this subject is about a warfare. I pay more attention to the ground situation than twitter.

The ground Situation is 15.000 dead troops on russia. 40.000 wounded. 2000 tanks destroyed. 200.000 russians leaving russia each weak. A economic collapse worse than 1990 and their infrastructrue blown up. Their flagship sunk. NATO more united than ever.

Russia is sinking into darkness and its good to watch.

Pussolini (comparing Putin to Hitler is wrong since Hitler at least had military sucess) failed in all his goals.

even Chinese want freedom and prosperity.

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom