What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mysterious fire in Russia. A large russian weapon and ammunition depot in Belgorod is blowing up right now

One more evidence to show that Ukraine is incapable of launching meaningful counterattacks. Therefore, they resort to guerrilla warfare. Before you know it, soon they would act more like ISIS. They have already started assassination of local civilians, like the blogger in Kherson.

Russians think that if they put up tweets that Western weapons are being destroyed, that the wets will say, oh lets not send Ukraine any more weapons. lol
Of course not. It is just western weapons paid by western taxpayers being blown up, not western bodies.

Of course not. It is just western weapons paid by western taxpayers being blown up, not western bodies.
Yes, the weapons will be used up, that is the point. Some of course will be destroyed or captured.

Can russia outproduce 40 western countries that are providing weapons? Can it outproduce even a few of them?

Yes, the weapons will be used up, that is the point. Some of course will be destroyed or captured.

Can russia outproduce 40 western countries that are providing weapons? Can it outproduce even a few of them?
You miss the most important part. Those who send the weapons are NOT the ones who pay for them.

almost 40 countries that supporting ukraine has combine GDP of 50 trillion dollar vs russia 1.2 trillion

they can afford to send for ever russia cant

thats the point
Yes, they can afford on other people's money. They certainly don't leave an option for me to opt out.

You miss the most important part. Those who send the weapons are NOT the ones who pay for them.
Every weapons cache that gets sent to Ukraine makes it that much more difficult for russia to attack new countries.

I would much rather my tax dollars go to Ukraine for weapons then have to go and killed myself. Ukranians are dying so I dot have to. They are heroes.

And if they win all the better. If they lose, then it will be our turn eventually.

So its very much in western interest to give al the weapons regardless of cost.

The Ukrainian military is getting more capable by the day as NATO weapons come online. Russia continues to get attrited.

Russias position is unsustainable, and as President Biden stated, the US can supply Ukraine "for a very long time."

Every weapons cache that gets sent to Ukraine makes it that much more difficult for russia to attack new countries.

I would much rather my tax dollars go to Ukraine for weapons then have to go and killed myself. Ukranians are dying so I dot have to. They are heroes.

And if they win all the better. If they lose, then it will be our turn eventually.

So its very much in western interest to give al the weapons regardless of cost.
Yes, you can spend your tax money in this way. Please don't drag me along.

Yes, they can afford on other people's money. They certainly don't leave an option for me to opt out.
that's because 80 percent ppl in Canada will do what it ever takes to help Ukraine.

every country in west overwhelming population support Ukraine.

You can opt out. Just go back to china. its so rich and prosperous. Not poor and miserable like canada.
exactly

these ppl will be whining about west day and night but will never leave west

no one force them to stay here and feel shitty lol

You can opt out. Just go back to china. its so rich and prosperous. Not poor and miserable like canada.
That is not opt-out. That is kick-out. Please use English properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom