What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It warms the heart knowing everyone is together and Germany is sending tanks to the east again.
man the wet dreams of pdf here...thinking eu will crack....they might not like US 100 percent...but will always work with us for shared interest.

germany has no choice but to take a side and go all in for its own good

lesson for ccp bots..what will happen if winnie the poh finally grow balls to take Taiwan

So when the West blackmail Russia and anyone else they don't like with sanctions it's ok, but when Russia imposes sanctions on countries who don't want to pay in roubles it's called "blackmail"?! :mad:

The hypocrisy on show here is breath-taking!! I'm done with the apex hypocrite driven global agenda of the US and its western lapdogs...another global realignment is long overdue. With the redneck yanks running around like headless chickens after the Chinese/Solomon Island deal, I get the feeling that is not too far away. :devil:
It is not hypocrisy. It is typical authoritarianism. "Do what I say, not what I do".

Gepard self propelled short range air defense is 1960s stuff. Not even Germany uses it anymore. It is vulnerable to modern armed drones.
The electronics inside is classified. We dot know that. But its ok either way. We are talking about Germany. they are reluctant to send tanks east. They had a bad experience before. So this is just the first step.

man the wet dreams of pdf here...thinking eu will crack....they might not like US 100 percent...but will always work with us for shared interest.

germany has no choice but to take a side and go all in for its own good
Thats right, Europe has no choice. He cant be allowed win.

Reactions: mmr
Last edited:

"Played Again" as a commentator to that Tweet said, is the right way to put it.
I had said it weeks ago that the situation in Mariupol was hopeless and that the Ukrainian military should have evacuated and live to fight another day. But some cheer leaders-- sitting from far away, note that--were cheering on a futile war of attrition. Well... ponder your thoughts! You may hate Russia for this war of aggression but why did you not feel sympathies for those who have been slaughtered in thousands while a beautiful city being destroyed for what would be an almost certain outcome anyway!!

I had said it weeks ago that the situation in Mariupol was hopeless and that the Ukrainian military should have evacuated and live to fight another day. But some cheer leaders-- sitting from far away, note that--were cheering on a futile war of attrition. Well... ponder your thoughts! You may hate Russia for this war of aggression but why did you not feel sympathies for those who have been slaughtered in thousands while a beautiful city being destroyed for what would be an almost certain outcome anyway!!

100% agree!

They are also blissfully ignoring the fact on who are holding those 100s civilians down there.

Entnazifizierung%20aa%20english.jpg

~
I don't think Jews really hate Nazis. They just don't like to be on the receiving end of Nazism. They are perfectly fine to be Nazis themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom