What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Germany is hesitant to provide heavy weaponry at least give them more helmets, body armor, rifles, night vision, etc. as well as other basic supplies for infantry which is what is needed for hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian troops.

Why? These things cost money. Germany is not a charity. Germany does not want to waste money supplying a basket case like Ukraine.

Last edited:
@Apollon, now will you reject the NATO lies about Russians raping Ukrainian civilian females ?

Its not lies. Murder and rape is systematic and always was in russian military doctrine. In 1945 they raped little girls as young as 3 and old women in their 90th.

It looks like you guys, no matter of where you are, are all on the Ukrainian side against Russia. Wait, perhaps this was all part of the plan. Let us hope Russians exactly understand where you stand.

What exactly can Russia to to Israel? It could never mass any forces against it. Any nukes would be responded to with an Israeli nuke.

And why would russia turn against Israel? It loves Israel.

The agreement between Russia and Ukraine to withdraw from Kiev was spun into victory on TV.
They were landing paratroopers, Thought they would use the airport to fly in troops and equipment. But they got beat badly.
Don't get me wrong. Russia should NOT have invaded Ukraine but the blame is 100% at Ukraine door.
Its it also Saddam's fault he got invaded? I think so, but do you now agree?

Do you also think its 100% Palestinian fault that they got invaded? I mean there were so many links with hitler.

So when the West blackmail Russia and anyone else they don't like with sanctions it's ok, but when Russia imposes sanctions on countries who don't want to pay in roubles it's called "blackmail"?! :mad:

The hypocrisy on show here is breath-taking!! I'm done with the apex hypocrite driven global agenda of the US and its western lapdogs...another global realignment is long overdue. With the redneck yanks running around like headless chickens after the Chinese/Solomon Island deal, I get the feeling that is not too far away. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom