What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col. Richard Black (US). Giving an excellent view of Syria and current events. Mind blowing coming from an American officer. About 1 hr.

🥁🥁🥁

Very long video. Very revealing of the role USA played in so many atrocities I salute the courage of Col Richard Black , a hero in many language .

If only USA have him as President, the world be a totally different place instead of having idiot Sleepy Geriatric Joe or that earlier Dotard

FAz3.gif

FAz3.gif

0                         278763754_10159933276628421_4788539425497481612_n.jpg

Last edited:
I tune in every day to this thread for the finest compilations of propaganda and memes. It's better than reddit at the moment :lol:

Fat boy is back, once again he’s not fighting anything.
Care to tell me where you’re from yet? I think I’ve been patient for 40+ pages, no?
I ask because you sure like to throw rocks at the west, I can’t wait for the big reveal.

Oh please, I thought they’re so big and confident.
Just proving my point.
I wonder how much Putin paid fatboy to carry on with this charade, is he Steven Segal's personal assistant? :lol:

First time I heard of that. They used the same weapons as the Russians and should be using the same ammo with separately loaded charges for artillery. Didn't know about Ukraine's cased ammo type.

Both were used in USSR times, but Ukraine ended with more 1 piece ammo firing guns, just like it ended with more T-64s over T-72s, and different doctrines coming out of that.

This Ukraine army standardised on T-64, and 1 piece ammo 152mms, and sold off remainders of other types.

In Ukraine army, anything bigger than 122mm are dedicated long range fires manned by officers, and with coordination coming above regimental level.

In 2014, it surfaced as an unpleasant surprise that 152mm cased ammo, and spare barrels were only made in Russia. So, they were really trying to preserve their long range.

203mm tubes have only 100 shots life under rapid fire conditions, and full charge. Cased 152mm tube has around 500 shots.

When every shot counts, an all officer force for long lange fires made sense.

Last edited:
50-60 pieces of armour push in Hulyaipole direction went a few kms, and was shelled continuously until it scattered hiding in defilades

Unconfirmed report, Ukraine went on a meeting engagement there, and now it is turning into a counteroffensive.

It looks like you guys, no matter of where you are, are all on the Ukrainian side against Russia. Wait, perhaps this was all part of the plan. Let us hope Russians exactly understand where you stand.

Best of the best against stone throwers when armed with tanks Apc's under cover of drones f16 apaches etc.
2006 in Lebanon they cried like whores that didn't get paid.
So they will jojng the nazi azoz Brigade I guess. Going home party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom