What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you high? China join the war, there is zero strategic advantage for China joining the war. And take Taiwan, I think they’re crapping their pants after seeing how the west responded to Russia.
They might as well claim the moon while they’re at it in this dream.
Exactly.

Crapping thier pants.. LOL, Even India did not gave a shyt for that I really salute em.
India doing what is good for them. When it comes to china...india will work with west.

Fat boy is back, once again he’s not fighting anything.
Care to tell me where you’re from yet? I think I’ve been patient for 40+ pages, no?
I ask because you sure like to throw rocks at the west, I can’t wait for the big reveal.

Oh please, I thought they’re so big and confident.
Just proving my point.
You prove nothing except lot of noise.

US sending attack-focused ‘Ghost’ drones to Ukraine in new US$800 million weapons package​

• The unmanned vehicles have similar but distinct capabilities to the Switchblade drones already provided, which target both Russian personnel and tanks
  • The drones were expedited to aid against Moscow’s invasion, and were rapidly developed specifically to meet Ukrainian requirements

The above corroborated with the reports of an admission by Zalensky that the TB2 and switchblades Drones are ineffective.

It is also a well known fact that Zalensky starts his day with stimulant drugs like pep. He is an addict now.

Why bother to despatch the latest Pheonix Ghost if the Switchblades are so effective?

Does not make any sense?

Lmao. Way to keep going back and forth.

You've indirectly admitted that your "wrong" declaration was dumb, because you STILL refuse to show me how I'm wrong, b

You arbitrarily adding shit on to your comments, and hoping people who smell the bullshit coming off of it isn't working.

Even your current comment still proves me right, because in the end, most of the world and relevant states are still with the US and EU.

It doesn't matter what Lloyd Austin says, he could literally say the US just wants to see the two fight because it's fun, and literally nothing would change, but Russia has already lost the narrative war.

Your constant changing of the goal post doesn't matter much.

People can read the thread and decide who wrote what when.

Last edited:
"There must be a Nuremberg 2 for Putin and all other Russian war criminals."

They can take a ticket and stand in line behind Dubya and Obomber.
The list is long , war criminals should be dealt with from which ever country they are from, no person or country should be beyond the universal law of justice.

Over in here, some trolls are getting personal.

It is like saying that

PRO-TRUTH is equal to anti-USA.

But unfortunately truth is what most educated folks wants to hear and not fake news.

They can determine for themselves what is real and unreal.

Ukraine is not a football match.

April 25, 202211:04 PM GMT+8Last Updated a day ago

Russian rouble hits near 2-year high vs euro​

April 25 (Reuters) - The Russian rouble strengthened on Monday, firming past 77 against the euro to a near two-year high, helped by tax payments that companies are due to make this week and as the market looked ahead to a central bank rate decision on Friday.

Reporting by Reuters; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell and Toby Chopra

Didn't the trolls in here said, Russia economy is collapsing?

That is understandable due to their limited understanding of how Russia economy actually works and its strength and resilience.

They thought and believe that a US engineered default by Russia will destroyed her.

While these payments were due in U.S. dollars, Russia was blocked from accessing dollar holdings in U.S. banks as a result of sanctions.

I was just watching CNN, and they had former General David H. Petraeus who was a former head of the CIA and US central command as a guest. He's stated there are huge Russian military reinforcements coming to Donbas. He wasn't optimistic about the Ukrainians holding their line. It looks like this talk of the West accepting the Ukrainian neutrality is designed to prevent the Russians from seizing the entire Donbas and South of Ukraine. In other words, these negotiations are designed to prevent Russian military victory.

I was just watching CNN, and they had former General David H. Petraeus who was a former head of the CIA and US central command as a guest. He's stated there are huge Russian military reinforcements coming to Donbas. He wasn't optimistic about the Ukrainians holding their line. It looks like this talk of the West accepting the Ukrainian neutrality is designed to prevent the Russians from seizing the entire Donbas and South of Ukraine. In other words, these negotiations are designed to prevent Russian military victory.
The only obstacle is Russia does not trusts Zalensky and all these proposal of talks is to buy him more time.

Russia as per Sergei Lavrov believes Zalensky cannot make any decision on his own as he is just a puppet of the US and NATO.

And I don't blame Russia.
Look at what happened to the peace talks in Turkey. A complete waste of time.

Russia to Cut Gas to Poland and Bulgaria, Making Energy a Weapon​

• Focus now turns to how other European capitals will respond
  • Moscow demands gas be paid for in rubles after new decree

By
Maciej Onoszko,
Maciej Martewicz, and
Slav Okov
April 26, 2022, 11:20 PM GMT+8Updated onApril 27, 2022, 4:18 AM GMT+8

Russia will cut off the gas to Poland and Bulgaria on Wednesday in a major escalation in the standoff between Moscow and Europe over energy supplies and the war in Ukraine.
Moscow is making good on a threat to halt gas flows to countries that refuse President Vladimir Putin’s new demand to pay for the fuel in rubles. The European Union has rejected the move in principle but now payment deadlines are starting to fall due, governments across Europe need to decide whether to accept Putin’s terms or lose crucial supplies -- and face the prospect of energy rationing.
European gas prices surged as much as 17% as traders calculated the risk of other European countries being hit next.

“This is a turning point that has been accelerated by Russia today,” said Piotr Naimski, Poland’s top official for strategic energy infrastructure.

Share of natural gas imports coming from Russia, 2020​

Sources: Eurostat, U.S. Energy Information Administration, Austria's Ministry of Climate Protection
Note: Data for 2020 are not available for the U.K. and Bosnia-Herzegovina, 2019 data are shown in those countries. Norway imported 10 million cubic meters of gas from Russia in 2020, but as a net exporter is not dependent on Russian imports.

The threat of cutoffs has been looming for weeks, but there was an indication last week that the EU was suggesting a potential way out of the standoff. The move against bloc members Poland and Bulgaria probably makes some kind of compromise less likely. It also removes from the EU’s toolkit the option of sanctioning Russian gas.

“The decision of Russia to stop gas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria represents an historical turning point in the bilateral energy relationship and might well represent the preview of similar moves coming up vis-a-vis other European countries in coming weeks,” said Simone Tagliapietra, a researcher at the Bruegel think tank. “European governments now need to deploy all emergency measures they have at their disposal, both on the supply and demand side to ensure security of supply.”

Payment Schedules​

The first ruble payments are due in late April and May, though companies’ individual payment schedules have not been disclosed. Polish news outlet Onet.pl reported earlier that the deadline for Poland’s main gas company PGNiG’s fell on Friday, and Gazprom said on Tuesday the payment was due immediately.

Other companies have more time and European governments and executives are in many cases still trying to figure out how best to respond. The EU last week suggested that companies continue to pay in euros, and seek possible exemptions from Moscow to the decree.

The decree demands companies set up two accounts, one in a foreign currency and one in rubles, with Gazprombank. The Russian bank would convert the foreign currency payments into rubles before transferring the payment to Gazprom PJSC, the state-owned gas company.

“The Polish example suggests that those buyers that will not accept the new mechanism or will not secure an exemption from it are likely to see their supplies cut as well if no payment has reached Gazprom’s account when it is due,” Yafimava said.

Continue..

Bloomberg

Last edited:

This is the reason why the West is panicking. The Russian missile and aerial assaults on bridges and railways plus the troops freed from Mariupol have shown the West that they're in a losing game.

Second, the Ukrainian forces on the front-line are collapsing as relentless Russian aerial assaults are having a huge impact.

Lastly, there is a division within NATO camp on how far they want to push it. Germany and France don't seem to be enthusiastic about prolonged conflict, plus Switzerland, Hungry, and Austria are also maintaining their neutrality. the Russians themselves are also not only fighting on the military front, but they're starting to use their energy exports to inflict pain on the West. We're already seeing the cracks in the Western camp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom