What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iskander artillery continues to pummel Ukrainian ground targets

Su-25 ground attack jets continue to pummel Ukrainian ground targets

In retaliation China will openly join the war and pummel Ukraine and Taiwan.
Are you high? China join the war, there is zero strategic advantage for China joining the war. And take Taiwan, I think they’re crapping their pants after seeing how the west responded to Russia.
They might as well claim the moon while they’re at it in this dream.

Reactions: mmr
Are you high? China join the war, there is zero strategic advantage for China joining the war. And take Taiwan, I think they’re crapping their pants after seeing how the west responded to Russia.
They might as well claim the moon while they’re at it in this dream.
Crapping thier pants.. LOL, Even India did not gave a shyt for that I really salute em.

It was Putin who tied the military's hands. He wanted Ukraine to accept his demands without much destruction on Ukraine. This is the reason that Putin still calls it "Special Military Operation" and not a war. Declaring war means mobilizing the entire country and gearing all resources towards that end.

Nevertheless, Russia has already achieved destroying the Ukrainian energy, communication, and arms industry centers, and liberated a section of Donbas. They're gradually moving to seize the rest of Donbas and the rest of Southern Ukraine including Odessa. And to achieve these objectives, the destruction of Uktrainian transport infrastructure comes into the picture.

You can see below Russian armed forces liberating the city of Kremennaya in LPR (Luhansk People's Republic). And from this win in this city, it is clear the Russian armed forces are gradually achieving their objectives.

So they just had a draft 2 weeks ago, but that’s not mobilizing the country? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Crapping thier pants.. LOL, Even India did not gave a shyt for that I really salute em.
I guess China should just go reclaim Taiwan then huh?

The US Administration is upset that people do occasionally tells the truth and they gets censored.

Now Zalensky and the Pentagon admitted that the Turkish TB2 that found its fame during the Azerbaijan and Armenia war is ineffective against the Russia forces.

Not surprising even the Switchblades drones supplied by the US is equally ineffective and hopeless.

And it seems the US are now supplying the Pheonix Ghost drones which IMO will share the same fate.

Jammed and disabled by Russia forces.

It seems the many Switchblades drones has been captured by Russia.

Now Zalensky and the Pentagon admitted that the Turkish TB2 that found its fame during the Azerbaijan and Armenia war is ineffective against the Russia forces.

Not surprising even the Switchblades drones supplied by the US is equally ineffective and hopeless.

And it seems the US are now supplying the Pheonix Ghost drones which IMO will share the same fate.

Jammed and disabled by Russia forces.

It seems the many Switchblades drones has been captured by Russia.
Not what Zelensky actually said, but you do you, boo.

So they just had a draft 2 weeks ago, but that’s not mobilizing the country? 🤷🏿‍♂️

I guess China should just go reclaim Taiwan then huh?

Let Taiwan declare full independence and become a full-fledge UN member. please call Chinas bluff.... please...

It seems Ukraine is now trying to provoke and draw Moldova into the war.

Russia maintains a military base in the Transnistria in Moldova.

The people there are mainly ethnic Russians.

Fat boy is back, once again he’s not fighting anything.
Care to tell me where you’re from yet? I think I’ve been patient for 40+ pages, no?
I ask because you sure like to throw rocks at the west, I can’t wait for the big reveal.

Let Taiwan declare full independence and become a full-fledge UN member. please call Chinas bluff.... please...
Oh please, I thought they’re so big and confident.
Just proving my point.

You wrote "Might makes right" and I wrote that you were "Wrong".

Then, AFTER I wrote about the importance of media narrative in the modern world, you changed your tune to say the West had won the media narrative. AFTER. Your initial position was that it was all about "Might makes right".

You still don't understand that my comment was about how the latest statement from Lloyd Austin changes the US media narrative. Here is some context

Austin took his comments further, saying that the US wants “to see Russia weakened to the point where it can’t do things like invade Ukraine”.

Previously, the US position had been that the goal of American military aid was to help Ukraine win and to defend Ukraine’s NATO neighbours against Russian threats.

Of course the Western media will do damage control and restore the narrative that this war is really about Ukraine, not any ulterior US motive, but it shows why military men should focus on military matters and let diplomats handle the media narrative.
Lmao. Way to keep going back and forth.

You've indirectly admitted that your "wrong" declaration was dumb, because you STILL refuse to show me how I'm wrong, b

You arbitrarily adding shit on to your comments, and hoping people who smell the bullshit coming off of it isn't working.

Even your current comment still proves me right, because in the end, most of the world and relevant states are still with the US and EU.

It doesn't matter what Lloyd Austin says, he could literally say the US just wants to see the two fight because it's fun, and literally nothing would change, but Russia has already lost the narrative war.

Your constant changing of the goal post doesn't matter much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom