What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jews really hate Nazis. They just don't like to be on the receiving end of Nazism. They are perfectly fine to be Nazis themselves.

And the jews be growing toothbrush moustache to bond better with Ukraine Nazis.
adolf-hitler-portrait-painted-b-jackobs-image-book-bilder-aus-dem-leben-des-f%C3%BChrers-adolf-hitler-portrait-painted-183308284.jpg

And singing in Yiddish Horst Wessel Lied

That is why I am not a fan of democracy. I am a fan of freedom. The west is currently promoting democratic authoritarianism.

"even as the company sought to pay for the fuel using a rubles account as Russia has demanded, according to people familiar with the matter."

Germany has banned to pay in rubles. Boohoo. Believe it or not Government trumps companies.

Reactions: mmr
Germany has banned to pay in rubles. Boohoo. Believe it or not Government trumps companies.
Sure. I am proud of your government to mean what they say. I hope they keep it up.

Of course you can opt in. That is your freedom. But where is my freedom of opt out? It is just like a group of people forcing other people to help pay for their agenda. Is that the freedom or just pure authoritarianism?
you're probing young and haven't given this much thought,

you cant opt out of essential services, like police, military, arming Ukraine. Its considered a common good,

even Chinese want freedom and prosperity.
Who doesn't? But too many people, including you, mistake democracy as freedom. No, it is not. Democracy can easily degenerate into the tyranny of the majority.

you're probing young and haven't given this much thought,

you cant opt out of essential services, like police, military, arming Ukraine. Its considered a common good,
Yes but how is Ukraine my essential service? Did Canada constitution say that?

Who doesn't? But too many people, including you, mistake democracy as freedom. No, it is not. Democracy can easily degenerate into the tyranny of the majority.

If Ukraine falls Putin will attack next. He plans to force all of Europe into his empire of dirt. Ukraine is the defense of all of us.

I dont want to live under a primitive dictatorship.

A Hohol is proud to be a cannibal, eating the remains of a russian soldier. But it was an ukr. Soldier, died in a T-64BV.

Western values 2022. Let's hope our Herrenmensch Apollon see it. Sure he will became instant hungry.

Last edited:
All I see Ukrainians destroying their own bridges. 👇But it seems you missed the fact that eastern Ukraine is fully pro-Russia. In the South of Ukraine, there is a sizable Russians there as well. So your "annihilation" claim isn't gonna once the Ukrainian troops are driven out of East and South of the country. Russian troops will not be an occupying force; to the contrary, the population is welcoming them. lastly, get over the propaganda bandwagon and try to have a little bit of understanding what "annihilation" means.

If you ask the Turks in Cologne, a city in Germany, they will vote for Erdogan.
If you ask chinese in London Chinatown they will vote for Xi Jingping. Russia itself was ruled by a German native.
You can’t use own people in foreign countries as fifth column.
Blowing up own bridges to slow down enemy advance is not new invented in Ukraine.

The ground Situation is 15.000 dead troops on russia. 40.000 wounded. 2000 tanks destroyed. 200.000 russians leaving russia each weak. A economic collapse worse than 1990 and their infrastructrue blown up. Their flagship sunk. NATO more united than ever.

Russia is sinking into darkness and its good to watch.

Pussolini (comparing Putin to Hitler is wrong since Hitler at least had military sucess) failed in all his goals.
I'd say its more than 20,000 now.

Nevertheless, Russia still has a military advantage and has devastated a whole country,

but we gotta see the big picture. and what happens to russia in the medium term, It wont be good.

No he won't.

He planned too. Its called duginism. He wanted a eurasian empire.

Its important we annihilate russias military in Ukraine.

I'd say its more than 20,000 now.

Nevertheless, Russia still has a military advantage and has devastated a whole country,

but we gotta see the big picture. and what happens to russia in the medium term, It wont be good.

Ukraine is like a sponge and simply drags Russia down mid term.

There is no positive outcome in this for russia.

He planned too. Its called duginism. He wanted a eurasian empire.

Its important we annihilate russias military in Ukraine.

Ukraine is like a sponge and simply drags Russia down mid term.

There is no positive outcome in this for russia.
Do you even know what eurasia means?

Do you even know what eurasia means?

Yes as Pussolini said, he wants rule from Lissabon to Vladivostok. Sorry Vlad, we are too good to be ruled from a 3rd world country like Russia. We prefer to smash them in Ukraine.

Putin knows that Russia is weak and crap. Only 140 million people..no economy. He needs Europe for his dreams of a worldpower

You gotta put down the Mao books and Marx literature. Read John Stewart Mill. You might then have a better idea.
Police is not your essential service if you are robber. But yes, someone in power has decided it is an essential service.

If you are Russian or Chinese 5th columnist then arms to Ukraine is not essential. For the rest of us it is.

The rouble is stronger now than before the conflict. Sanctions working?

Some sensible discussion on the economic situation. About 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom