What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tune in every day to this thread for the finest compilations of propaganda and memes. It's better than reddit at the moment :lol:

I wonder how much Putin paid fatboy to carry on with this charade, is he Steven Segal's personal assistant? :lol:
I’m thinking assistant to JCVD 🤣

I thought Greeks are Orthodox Christians same as Russians. Are you an anomaly?
He is more qualified to answer but from what I know they are the same broad church. But orthodox churches are very ethnically based.

So if you married a Serb, not likely, but if you did, you couldn’t really be Serbian orthodox very easily. Like you need to speak Serbian for everything, including sacraments I think.

If I married a Serbian orthodox, very very unlikely, I could be easily accepted because of the linguistic and ethnic similarities. Of course I would rather die than become orthodox. I’d become Jewish or even a Hindu and bathe in that open sewer, before I’d become Serbian orthodox.

I also know that a Serbian I know goes to greek church when there are no Serbian ones around. And all he does is complain about the Greeks.

And if you put a Greek Orthodox together with a Serb orthodox and a Ukranian orthodox and you lock them in a room. 2 people will die.

Theologically. Most orthodox churches are pretty normal. Greek. Romanian. Ukranian etc etc.

The Russian one is very corrupt and nationalistic. And the Serbian one is little more than a terrorist organisation. And in my opinion should be classified as such.

I respedt real politics and real life interests from the various states around the globe including muslim ones but i find it really strange to simp for russia from oridnary muslim people, i get that west was ill itended and conducted lot of injustice towards muslims but that does not justify simping amd chearing for western bad copy aka russia. It is insane.

You have certain segments of Muslims that would boot lick and hold the white mans balls (it's encoded in there genes can't do anything about it), and then you have others who are egging it on cause its a white-on-white killing spree. :)

You have certain segments of Muslims that would boot lick and hold the white mans balls (it's encoded in there genes can't do anything about it), and then you have others who are egging it on cause its a white-on-white killing spree. :)
Interesting fact, most who will die from it are muslims. Ukraine is one of worlds largest wheat producers and the hardest hit area are muslim countries in middle east and northern africa. UNO says humanity faces worlds worst hunger desaster since last 50 years.

Sure thats a bit complex for people who have in many cases not even basic education.

It's okay, most Arabs are still figuring out what a nation state is and what international politics are and most are uniformed about a lot/lost primarily due to the fact that most such countries are governed by a king/family who are incompetent and or strong men / dictators who have low IQs. . Many will side with the West as long as the US supports them and be quick to side with Russia/China if they are picked on by the US/West. The same goes for all other Muslim countries with the exception of Turkey and Iran which have a strong identity and culture.

Western-provided loitering munitions shot down.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

In this world, there is haqq (righteousness) and baatil (evil). In this war, Russia is on the side of righteousness. At some point, someone needs to confront the empire of the Antichrist. Goodness grief, Russia has a leader like Vladimir Putin and not Boris Yeltsin.

Do we easily forgot the genocide committed against Iraq, Syria, Libya, Palestine, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, and other places? May Allah (swt) destroy the Western hegemonic empire.
May Allah destroy nobody instead direct them on right path.
On the other points, what you said is emotional and imature muslims should behave and conduct with selfrespect without meddling into other states bussines and try to improve overall wellbeing of themself trough cooperation and improving their own societies. Simping for russia expecting that they will somehow destroy evil west is position of weekness and shortsightness.
Guys from whom you usually post tweets are all wel known muslim haters and evil apologets of various crikes conducted from russia and their allies towards muslims. That is not Haq.

Russia economy is 1.4% of world economy, smaller than spain. There are companies in USA with bigger economy than Russia. So answer for you: russia could not even marginalize Samoa

I respedt real politics and real life interests from the various states around the globe including muslim ones but i find it really strange to simp for russia from oridnary muslim people, i get that west was ill itended and conducted lot of injustice towards muslims but that does not justify simping amd chearing for western bad copy aka russia. It is insane.

The main reason is that Muslim countries are mostly irrelevant basket cases on the global stage, so Muslims have to live vicariously through other countries.

Even the handful of Muslim countries which matter do so only because of resources which are explored and extracted by foreign companies. Truth be told, even Russia depends on Western companies and technology to explore and extract its oil and gas reserves, which means the oil/gas revenue will dry up if Western companies boycott Russia.

Incidentally, this is also the reason for Islamic terrorism. When the Muslim governments are impotent or obsequious towards those countries which attack Islam or kill Muslims, then individual vigilantes take over.

By comparison, US calls out any country that attacks Christians. Israel, through its influence in the US and Europe, makes sure that anyone who insults Jewish sensibilities gets instantly pummelled into the ground economically.

If there was a Muslim superpower on the global stage, then Islamic terrorism would disappear overnight.

Last edited:
It is real strange phenomena, me personally follow this war purely from technical perspetive.
Islamic world should check how Tyrkie conducts in this conflict and learn something from it

Interesting fact, most who will die from it are muslims. Ukraine is one of worlds largest wheat producers and the hardest hit area are muslim countries in middle east and northern africa. UNO says humanity faces worlds worst hunger desaster since last 50 years.

Sure thats a bit complex for people who have in many cases not even basic education.

1st the Arabs were living on dates and goat milk for centuries and they'll live even without wheat and Pepsi. Honestly, this is all the West has to see the Middle East to choose and it's laughable.
2nd Pakistan makes enough in-house it wouldn't matter to us, the trade between South Asian nations will balance things out.
3rd Africa... don't know what to say they'll live, not like last the 40+ years of UNO humanitarian relief made it an Utopia.

Incidentally, this is also the reason for Islamic terrorism. When the Muslim governments are impotent or obsequious towards those governments who attack Islam or kill Muslims, then individual vigilantes take over. If there was a Muslim superpower on the global stage, then Islamic terrorism would disappear overnight.
this is spot on and dire necessity maybe not in form of one super power but some sort of firm block of couple countries. In past i saw possibility that would be triangle between Tyrkie, Iran and Pakistan but now it seems impossible

The main reason is that Muslim countries are mostly irrelevant basket cases on the global stage, so Muslims have to live vicariously through other countries.

Even the handful of Muslim countries which matter do so only because of resources which are explored and extracted by foreign companies. Truth be told, even Russia depends on Western companies and technology to explore and extract its oil and gas reserves, which means the oil/gas revenue will dry up if Western companies boycott Russia.

Incidentally, this is also the reason for Islamic terrorism. When the Muslim governments are impotent or obsequious towards those governments who attack Islam or kill Muslims, then individual vigilantes take over. If there was a Muslim superpower on the global stage, then Islamic terrorism would disappear overnight.
While I agree that with a muslim superpower, islamic terrorism would disappear, I don't think the lack of muslim superpower is the reason why islamic terrorism exists. Being a terrorist is a very precarious career. Very few people want to be a terrorist. For terrorism to appear and sustain, you not only need hatred but also encouragement and support, particularly material support. The latter part seems to be a specialty of US, which helped create terrorist groups to wage proxy wars for them. The recent news from Ukraine show the increased practice of terrorism by the NATO-armed Ukrainians. It is an easy transition from being a Nazi to being a terrorist. Both attack civilians without remorse.

1st the Arabs were living on dates and goat milk for centuries and they'll live even without wheat and Pepsi. Honestly, this is all the West has to see the Middle East to choose and it's laughable.
2nd Pakistan makes enough in-house it wouldn't matter to us, the trade between South Asian nations will balance things out.
3rd Africa... don't know what to say they'll live, not like last the 40+ years of UNO humanitarian relief made it an Utopia.

Food prices explode evrywhere and in many north african nations the poor start to starve.

The populations in many north african countries exploded in last 50 years. Dates and goat milk is not enough to sustain them.

While I agree that with a muslim superpower, islamic terrorism would disappear, I don't think the lack of muslim superpower is the reason why islamic terrorism exists. Being a terrorist is a very precarious career. Very few people want to be a terrorist. For terrorism to appear and sustain, you not only need hatred but also encouragement and support, particularly material support. The latter part seems to be a specialty of US, which helped create terrorist groups to wage proxy wars for them. The recent news from Ukraine show the increased practice of terrorism by the NATO-armed Ukrainians. It is an easy transition from being a Nazi to being a terrorist. Both attack civilians without remorse.

Your russian propaganda is getting laughable.

this is spot on and dire necessity maybe not in form of one super power but some sort of firm block of couple countries. In past i saw possibility that would be triangle between Tyrkie, Iran and Pakistan but now it seems impossible

Never going to happen.

Turkey has schizophrenic ambitions to either join Europe or recreate the Ottoman Empire as an influence sphere.

Iran has delusions to recreate the Persian Empire of Cyrus, at least in terms of dominating influence.

Pakistan is hopelessly corrupt to the core: the military/political/media power structure is compromised and full of American slaves as we just saw this month.

It is real strange phenomena, me personally follow this war purely from technical perspetive.
Islamic world should check how Tyrkie conducts in this conflict and learn something from it

Long run Turkey's conduct will not get it anywhere, there in the same position as @Elvin stated regarding other Islamic states their impotent.

One thing I will teach you as I have used it in my business to destroy and eliminate other competitors you egg both sides to the point they will throw money at a problem to ruin themselves and you come and pick up the pieces. Twelve years back I did that while holding my contracts back in a massive real estate deal both sides wanted my position on. Through back channel engagement by using a third party who will bid high but drop out forcing the other two to fight it out, I forced both sides to out bid each other to the point they both went bust as they were in a race to acquire real estate worth $ 20,000,000, except they didn't have financial muscle left for rehab work and they were already over leveraged. Forced into bankruptcy, I come in and acquire the assets along with my team for approx. 1/3 the value.

Muslims need to learn how to destroy the enemy and weaken others, without firing a bullet. What's right/wrong doesn't matter as long the end result is your preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom