What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia recognised Israel in 1948, Putin has excellent relations with Israel, and had 1 million Russians living there. Living high or Palestinian land. All these Russians serve in the Israeli military, men and women. I dont know what fantasy planet you live in where Russia turns against Israel.

Russia is only brave against non-NATO members.

Russia facing NATO members shit their pants, event when it's tiny countries like Poland who currently is pissing in the face of all Kremlin acting as hub delivering western weapons to Ukraine.

I've never seen a country misusing so bad their incredible military power like Russia does.
They dont know how face the West, they are just brainless, they accept the American narrative of events, they are just dumbshits.

Screenshot_2022-04-22-23-14-29-671_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

As for action on Izyum, and Vasylivka directions.

Ukrainians only intercept small scouting parties. I think it's their strategy at the time to avoid meeting engagements, or their commanders on the ground take that decision.

It also seems Ukraine is now preserving its artillery, or they are running short on ammo near Izyum. I read no news on 22nd of large Russian units being destroyed solely through artillery use. Most of losses were from storming towns, and contact warfare.

I think Russian advantage in artillery is still big enough to make Ukrainians avoiding facing them in the open.

It's very interesting for me whether Ukrainians will let Russians get out of the Izyum gap.

If Russians break out of Izyum, they themselves will be going into open fields West to it.

Last edited:

As for action on Izyum, and Vasylivka directions.

Ukrainians only intercept small scouting parties. I think it's their strategy at the time to avoid meeting engagements, or their commanders on the ground take that decision.

I think Russian advantage in artillery is still big enough to make Ukrainians avoiding facing them in the open.

It's very interesting for me whether Ukrainians will let Russians get out of the Izyum gap.

If Russians break out of Izyum, they themselves will be going into open fields West to it.

Russia is going to lose its artillery advantage, see my previous post.

This war is a gold mine of Intelligence gathering for the west- it is a gold mine for trying out new system directly on Russians in the field for free at no risk... a gold mine for trying out new operational tactics and doctines..

And - all of this is risk free to the west.

The reputation and value of the "Red Army" is now the same as used toilet paper based on their performance to date...

This is totally FUBAR'ed for the Russians - no matter how you look at it. If is FUBAR'ed of epic biblical proportions..

And finally - Russia will have NO military secrets left after this war - none - none - none..

Last edited:
Russia recognised Israel in 1948, Putin has excellent relations with Israel, and had 1 million Russians living there. Living high or Palestinian land. All these Russians serve in the Israeli military, men and women. I dont know what fantasy planet you live in where Russia turns against Israel.
Oh dear....and the world is the same as 1948 and there are no Russian in Ukraine and Israel is not America and america is not Israel and putin didn't threaten Israel a couple of days ago. Please jog on. Bye

Oh dear....and the world is the same as 1948 and there are no Russian in Ukraine and Israel is not America and america is not Israel and putin didn't threaten Israel a couple of days ago. Please jog on. Bye
So Russians will now save the Palestinians? since 1948 Palestinians have waited for someone to save them. first it was Arabs, then it was Soviets then it was Saddam hussein, then it was Iran, and now we have truly hit the bottom of the barrel, Putins Russia will save Palestinians?

How deluded can you get, geez.

Judging by Russias performance, Israeli airforce is probably stronger than Russias, and Israeli land forces could take russia out very quickly in Syria. Also, Israel has enough nukes to obliterate Russia.

All this of course is ridiculous because Putin is a huge fiend of Israel and probably has Netanyahu's picture in his bedroom.

Please dont give Palestinians any more false hope in the form of russia, its just cruel.

So Russians will now save the Palestinians? since 1948 Palestinians have waited for someone to save them. first it was Arabs, then it was Soviets then it was Saddam hussein, then it was Iran, and now we have truly hit the bottom of the barrel, Putins Russia will save Palestinians?

How deluded can you get, geez.

Judging by Russias performance, Israeli airforce is probably stronger than Russias, and Israeli land forces could take russia out very quickly in Syria. Also, Israel has enough nukes to obliterate Russia.

All this of course is ridiculous because Putin is a huge fiend of Israel and probably has Netanyahu's picture in his bedroom.

Please dont give Palestinians any more false hope in the form of russia, its just cruel.
As I said bye bye...I am not going to read your crap

Dont get why all these western countries are shouting out all the equipment they are giving to the Ukrainians, telling the Russians what the Ukrainians will have IMO is a bad thing from a military standpoint better the enemy dont know what you have. Also all these artillery pieces are going to be sitting ducks given Ukraine does not control the skies.

Is this serious?

View attachment 836738

19.160 sorties by Russian fighter jets in Syria over a period of some 15 months, versus more than 100.000 sorties by the US-led coalition in a single month during the 1991 bombardment of Iraq.

So you have claims against the Americans , how does that justify anything the Russians did in Syria and are doing in Ukraine . ?

So because you think the Americans were wrong , now Russians are allowed to do what ever they want ? And that makes what they are doing ok ? NO sir it does not.

Seems some here either suffer from a false logic , or a false moral compass

~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom