What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in the western part, certainly not in the eastern part of the former Ukraine
View attachment 836774

Why you post a map from 2010 ?

Why not 2019 ?

1024px-%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8_%D0%9F%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%85_%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%96%D0%B2_%D0%B2_%D0%A3%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%97%D0%BD%D1%96_2019_%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83_%D0%B7%D0%B0_%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8.svg.png

The opposition platform by the way git something like 3% of the votes . . .

So you have claims against the Americans , how does that justify anything the Russians did in Syria and are doing in Ukraine . ?

So because you think the Americans were wrong , now Russians are allowed to do what ever they want ? And that makes what they are doing ok ? NO sir it does not.

Seems some here either suffer from a false logic , or a false moral campus.

You asked, literally "what some here would say if it was the Americans who carried out such bombing against Muslim cities" while comparing to the Russian campaign in Syria. Fact is the Americans dropped many more bombs on Iraqi cities. It's important to set this straight.

I dont understand how anybody can be on the wests side. Or even defend this western dominated world order

The “west” and its delusional government/people have to get this ideology of them being the righteous messianic leaders of all mankind. And its their duty to police, and impose their way of life by force

The western imperial order is over. The US , their intelligence/ media can no longer dictate anything to anybody

Were living in an era of hypersonic missiles that can literally erase countries in minutss

The 19th 20th century colonial order is over. Euro sissies and the muricans need to get this thru their thick skulls

Their colonial era is over. Period. Start respecting other nations, stop threatning their security and live bd let live.
That’s a lot of anger there bud. Era is over 🤣
I’m living just fine in the west thanks.
Oh and China doesn’t do the same 🙄
What original question?
where you were from and still waiting

That's funny, and I like this as well let them create there narrative and be at each others throats. But you know what @Wood this conflict is good, at-least Europe is finally engaged hope they continue to keep it there.

Someone few hundred posts back someone posted a movie meme, that depicted this, the only ones having a heart attach in the desi-community are the one's who want to show white sab their loyalty, never understood them, just look at Boris pathetic *** running to India "I got my shot from India" looking ***, Lol.

"The Rest" need to keep egging this conflict on as long as possible.

Let these sides continue and we eat pop-corn.

Last edited:
That's funny, and I like this as well let them create there narrative and be at each others throats. But you know what @Wood this conflict is good, at-least Europe is finally engaged hope they continue to keep it there.

Someone few hundred posts back someone posted a movie meme, that depicted this, the only ones having a heart attach in the desi-community are the one's who want to show white sab their loyalty, never understood them, just look at Boris pathetic *** running to India "I got my shot from India" looking ***, Lol.

"The Rest" need to keep egging this conflict on as long as possible.

Let these sides continue and we eat pop-corn.
But this conflict are not good for Ukranians. They want to remain independent and it is their right to keep what is theirs! :undecided:

But this conflict are not good for Ukranians. They want to remain independent and it is their right to keep what is theirs! :undecided:

Who gives a shit what they want and what's good for them or not bro.
If this was the other way around, with mine and your brown skin in there shoes they wouldn't care, rather they'd bomb you on top, misery welcomes company. The Chinese are smart they say, let them point there guns towards each other so they don't point it towards "the rest" brown or yellow skinned people.

Sanu saa lana ka moka mil gaya, Lol, don't be like our duffar ancestors who wore the British Indian Army clothes with their chicken looking legs and proud of some useless metals the white sab bestowed upon them, those duffars were cannon fodder.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what they want and what's good for them or not bro.
If this was the other way around and mine and your brown skin were in there shoes they wouldn't care rather bomb you on top, misery welcomes company. The Chinese are smart let them point there guns towards each other so they don't point it towards "the rest" brown or yellow skinned people.
Sure, the world is a big place. Africa is perpetually on civil war and not much is cared for. That however does not change my opinion on who is in the right and wrong in this conflict.

I've been to Kiev several times and have worked on the office floors in Kiev. Although I'm not in contact with these people anymore (as I was an external consultant), I hope for their safety and support their pursuit for liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom