What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not supporting Russia at all and was taken aback when they launched the war. And i dont support wars and neither do i support oppression in the name of national sovereignty or whatever Ukraine is doing right now . At the same time i don't have any antipathy to Russia per se based on history. I am just trying to understand the situation and i am being reactive to your posts. . And yes i am little sensitive to nazi glorification .

i dont agree with your views on soviet famine - especially the way you are fabricating it. Millions suffered in us during great depression and a million died during latest covid epidemic. But its not right to say regime murdered them.

You adopted neutral tone now regarding the girl but previously you called her terrorist which is what made me respond.
Trying to understand the situation? lol, yeah. right. its so unclear who is at fault.

that lady, she belonged to a communist organisation which just killed a royal family and instituted a reign of terror in Russia. Then She sabotages things in German occupied russia, probably wearing no insignia, she is by all definitions a terrorist most likely if I ever gave her any thought. and I wont give her any thought. She now goes into the bin in Ukraine. Dasvidanye.

The resilient DNR battalion that is nicknamed "Somalia" is victoriously marching through the Donetsk, and the people are welcoming them with flowers.

150509114802-01-ve-day-050915-super-169.jpg

Most of the supporters of Russia are from countries which have been attacked and devastated by US and NATO. The support for Russia is not for Russia, it's against America and NATO.

The US has removed democratically elected governments in several countries by hiring corrupt politicians, media, and flat out thugs. The people in those countries are less than impressed by America's democratic credentials.
understandably. But such people are not principled. they are just bitter bad things happened to them and dont give a damn about others.

Such people have no problem if these evils are imposed on others. they just dont want it to happen to them. I'm unimpressed by such people. and maybe this misfortune is imposed upon them by God for a reason.

The resilient DNR battalion that is nicknamed "Somalia" is victoriously marching through the Donetsk, and the people are welcoming them with flowers.

150509114802-01-ve-day-050915-super-169.jpg
Everyone of these soldiers is white. the Chechens and asiatic and kavkaz people get to play in the ukranian mud taking Ukranian 155mm shells. And these guys get to look pretty on parades. Nice.

Russians forced ukrainians in to a famine ?

Just looking at objective facts, it is clear that almost all the Soviet block countries (at least in Europe) hate Russia and want to be with the West. Whether it is for ideological or economic reasons is up for debate, but it is undeniable that they want to join with EU not Russia.

When even Israel a US ally is beginning to feel uncomfortable, we know where the world is heading.

Israel Adds Yuan to $206 Billion Reserves in ‘Philosophy’ Change​

• Canadian, Australian, Japanese currencies also added to basket
  • Bank of Israel is moving to reduce allocation for dollar, euro
The Central Bank of Israel in Jerusalem, Israel.

The Central Bank of Israel in Jerusalem, Israel.
Photographer: Kobi Wolf/Bloomberg
By
Daniel Avis
+Follow
April 20, 2022, 5:38 PM GMT+8

I already did. It is hardly my problem if one can't comprehend it. Others do.

This being an exception as I don't normally respond to trolls.

This is not an assumption as you believe.
This is indeed a smart move by the Israel Central Banker and they did it out of strategic interest. It will safeguard them just in case.

The precedence set by the US and EU is dangerous and the sword cuts both ways. Switzerland sanction against Russia lasted only 2 days.

This shows how little you understands about geopolitics.

:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic::sarcastic:

For instance, do you understand why Israel did not vote against Russia at the UN?
Still haven’t answered my original question, where are you from? Third times a charm.

I dont understand how anybody can be on the wests side. Or even defend this western dominated world order

The “west” and its delusional government/people have to get this ideology of them being the righteous messianic leaders of all mankind. And its their duty to police, and impose their way of life by force

The western imperial order is over. The US , their intelligence/ media can no longer dictate anything to anybody

Were living in an era of hypersonic missiles that can literally erase countries in minutss

The 19th 20th century colonial order is over. Euro sissies and the muricans need to get this thru their thick skulls

Their colonial era is over. Period. Start respecting other nations, stop threatning their security and live bd let live.
That’s a lot of anger there bud. Eta is over 🤣
I’m living just fine in the west thanks.

Just looking at objective facts, it is clear that almost all the Soviet block countries (at least in Europe) hate Russia and want to be with the West.
True. Funny fact is, that this is mostly caused by Russian behaviour and policy. The war in Ukraine is just another act of the same old story.

Whether it is for ideological or economic reasons is up for debate,
Both. Poland, Czechia or Hungary are culturally Western since more than 1000+ years. Soviet block times were an anomaly. Economically EU has much more to offer and has a positive ideology.

Last edited:
what a load of garbage. So many words just to say " i identify as european white and i claim superiority to you and it sucks to be you ". And you think people cannot see through the sophistry.

When were ukrainian people colonized by russians ever ? Russia declares itself as multi national country with so many nationalities inside. Russians and Ukrainaians have always freely intermarried.

you just cannot accept an "inferior" eastern country like Russia having a more say as opposed to western nazi whom you hold higher in racial totem pole. Thats all there is once stripped off all your word salad.

He is a Bosnian "Muslim" guy whose people were massacred in the 1990s by the Serbs who are Orthodox Christians. They lost over 200,000 people, but he downplays it though :lol: He opposes Russia because being a mostly Orthodox Christian country, he is associating his ordeal with the Serbs to the Russians. It is dumb association though. That is everything you need to understand about his nonsense. He wont say it, but it is pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom