What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When were ukrainian people colonized by russians ever ? Russia declares itself as multi national country with so many nationalities inside. Russians and Ukrainaians have always freely intermarried.
They are being colonised now. they were forced into a famine just before WW2 by the Russians.
Thats major major oppression. Yes during USSR after WW2 Ukraine was not really colonised, they became a part of a pact of evil. And yes true, Ukranians live as free as ethnic Russians in Russia now, which not free at all. It's actually oppressive for everyone.
you just cannot accept an "inferior" eastern country like Russia having a more say as opposed to western nazi whom you hold higher in racial totem pole. Thats all there is once stripped off all your word salad.
I am closer to a Russian than a German most likely, I love Russians. Also, Slavs and Germanics are very intermixed. Watch the new movie "Northman", more will be clear. One is not more superior than the other. Just that ones are better at building things and others are better at conquest. Slavs have much more land than Germanics.

I want Russians to be free and live in freedom and prosperity. And to not invade their Brothers in Ukraine. And stay in their borders.

They are being colonised now. they were forced into a famine just before WW2 by the Russians.
Thats major major oppression. Yes during USSR after WW2 Ukraine was not really colonised, they became a part of a pact of evil. And yes true, Ukranians live as free as ethnic Russians in Russia now, which not free at all. It's actually oppressive for everyone.

I am closer to a Russian than a German most likely, I love Russians. Also, Slavs and Germanics are very intermixed. Watch the new movie "Northman", more will be clear. One is not more superior than the other. Just that ones are better at building things and others are better at conquest. Slavs have much more land than Germanics.

I want Russians to be free and live in freedom and prosperity. And to not invade their Brothers in Ukraine. And stay in their borders.
Russians forced ukrainians in to a famine ? you fabricate a lot of things. i dont think you are telling the truth when you say you want them to be free and live in freedom and prosperity. If so you would have spoken about donbass and also treatment of ethnic russians in ukraine and minsk agreemnts which zelensky said "does not like a single word".
You may claim to be closer to rusisan or a german or some other fancy european you may want to identify but your comments suggest you are far from identifying with humanity in general.

I don't understand how people can be on Russia's side it invaded a sovereign nation is bombing residential homes. The brave Ukrainians are giving them a good fight and more power to them the comedian president could have gone to the west but chose to stay with his people.

I dont understand how anybody can be on the wests side. Or even defend this western dominated world order

The “west” and its delusional government/people have to get this ideology of them being the righteous messianic leaders of all mankind. And its their duty to police, and impose their way of life by force

The western imperial order is over. The US , their intelligence/ media can no longer dictate anything to anybody

Were living in an era of hypersonic missiles that can literally erase countries in minutss

The 19th 20th century colonial order is over. Euro sissies and the muricans need to get this thru their thick skulls

Their colonial era is over. Period. Start respecting other nations, stop threatning their security and live bd let live.

what a load of garbage. So many words just to say " i identify as european white and i claim superiority to you and it sucks to be you ". And you think people cannot see through the sophistry.
No, not at all.

What I struggle with is trying to understand why some people would support Russia in its colonial ambitions. Anyone with any humanity would not do this.

But I see people who are possibly muslim or claim to be, who support the clear oppressor in this instance.

I see this is as un-islamic and quite disturbing, and I suggest that the reason for this support they give russia is that they themselves are victims of colonialisation and don't understand or value the concept of freedom and democracy because its totally alien to them.

Finland is realllly playing with fire. With clothes salesman 30 something woman leading them to anahilation

Finland is close to the Russian heartlAnd of st.petersburg

The finns have come to almost. A 100 year understanding with Russia that allows them to peacefully co-exist. Despite finlands geography being an existential threat to Russia

I do not understNd why the clothes salesman being advised by the CIA thinks its jb finlands interest to break this peace and neutrality and go head first into conflixt with russia??

Finland will cease to exist as a nation state, before Russia allows it to become a threat to st.petersburg or host Nato trash on russian borders

The finns are too dumb to realize the fire they are playing with. Absolute gullible fools sacraficisng themselves for the muricans

People here support Russia/Poutine because they are anti-US/West, not because they have any ties to Russia.

Atleast in this forum i haven't seen anyone really anti-US . They are really about their country's interest and don't agree with us policies impacting them - like chinese regarding taiwan or sanctions on their companies because they trade with some iran or Pakistanis upset about drone attacks. That cannot be construed as inherently anti - us - and its dangerous way to characterize things and just inviting bad blood. i have rarely seen anyone atleast here wishing americans harm if they are minding their own thing in their own way with their own values.

Finland is realllly playing with fire. With clothes salesman 30 something woman leading them to anahilation

Finland is close to the Russian heartlAnd of st.petersburg

The finns have come to almost. A 100 year understanding with Russia that allows them to peacefully co-exist. Despite finlands geography being an existential threat to Russia

I do not understNd why the clothes salesman being advised by the CIA thinks its jb finlands interest to break this peace and neutrality and go head first into conflixt with russia??

Finland will cease to exist as a nation state, before Russia allows it to become a threat to st.petersburg or host Nato trash on russian borders

The finns are too dumb to realize the fire they are playing with. Absolute gullible fools sacraficisng themselves for the muricans
Winter war?

Winter war?

because 1930s USSR is relevant right? is that what the 30 year old cashier telling the finnish people ?

Hitler used the winter war as a stick measure of Soviet capabilities a mere 2 years later and launched operation barbarossa to capture Russia and colonize by emulating the British colonization of India.....

how did that work out for Hitler?

This is what is called Delusion. And by the way, the Finns lost the war and ceded territory. And only survived as a nation state when they bent knee to the soviets to prevent an invasion when Nazi Germany had all but been defeated by 1944-45

Nazis occupying you as a nation and forcing you to work in their factories at gun point is same as bosnians individually taking a decision to work in german factory for their personal benefit ?
This is ridiculous. No Bosnian was ever taken at gunpoint by the Nazis and forced to work in any Nazi factory. maybe some that ended up in Auscwitz because they were communists. the jews were unfortunately just shot locally. So many lies about WW2.

There were some that applied for work visas and got a job in some factory in Germany in WW2. It was not that unusual, only 20 years earlier we were a part of Austria and in WW2 Austria and germany were one country. Many Croatians did this. Tito worked all over Austria and Germany in his youth.

People migrate to persian gulf too - in millions. There is no democracy there. it is a historical norm for people to migrate to wealtheir nations - you will see lot of american and british in dubai as well. There is no comparision of enslaving nations to individual decisions of migration.
yes. thats right. Russians should allow ukranins to work in Russia and get the hell out of Ukraine.
I think you dont really understand west too. They wont take you in when it comes to them at a great cost.
thats sad.
Anyway it appears you have no problem trading your independence as long as it is for proper race. You claim freedom and democracy as the reason but somehow i doubt it as you are willing even to join nazis
No we would chose freedom and democracy no matter what race offered it. If africans offered freedom and democracy and Europe offered enslavement we would join the African Union.

In WW2 it was a choice between a Serbian pig farmer who was made king and Nazi Germany. Western liberal democracy was not a choice. and 99.99% of Bosnians would chose the choice they made. There are videos of German troops in WW2 in Sarajevo walking around taking pictures, drinking and dining and they aren't carrying any weapons. An occupying force with no weapons.

Its almost certainly M777s. The Pentagon stated how it will provide a "significant" boost in Ukrainian firepower. And that has to be due to the counter-battery radar capability and guided ammo. 184,000 rounds being sent for 90 howitzers.
The guided ammo for the M777 is like $70,000 each. It seems too expensive and high tech. I wish to were true, but It seems very expensive. if its 184,000 rounds of that ammo, that amounts to probably 150,000 kills. Which would just be devastating to russia.

Last edited:
No, not at all.

What I struggle with is trying to understand why some people would support Russia in its colonial ambitions. Anyone with any humanity would not do this.

But I see people who are possibly muslim or claim to be, who support the clear oppressor in this instance.

I see this is as un-islamic and quite disturbing, and I suggest that the reason for this support they give russia is that they themselves are victims of colonialisation and don't understand or value the concept of freedom and democracy because its totally alien to them.
I don't know how anyone can say with straight face that victims of colonization don't value freedom. its basically saying they are subhuman - in fact the language you used before is they like to be on their knee pads or something.

Saying Russia has colonial ambitions is just not true. And your characterization of second world war is just a tosh of lies.
Right now i was readin this on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoya_Kosmodemyanskaya . And apparently ukrainians recently have demolished her statue in ukraine.

This is ridiculous. No Bosnian was ever taken at gunpoint by the Nazis and forced to work in any Nazi factory. maybe some that ended up in Auscwitz because they were communists. the jews were unfortunately just shot locally. So many lies about WW2.

There were some that applied for work visas and got a job in some factory in Germany in WW2. It was not that unusual, only 20 years earlier we were a part of Austria and in WW2 Austria and germany were one country. Many Croatians did this. Tito worked all over Austria and Germany in his youth.

yes. thats right. Russians should allow ukranins to work in Russia and get the hell out of Ukraine.

thats sad.

No we would chose freedom and democracy no matter what race offered it. If africans offered freedom and democracy and Europe offered enslavement we would join the African Union.

In WW2 it was a choice between a Serbian pig farmer who was made king and Nazi Germany. Western liberal democracy was not a choice. and 99.99% of Bosnians would chose the choice they made. There are videos of German troops in WW2 in Sarajevo walking around taking pictures, drinking and dining and they aren't carrying any weapons. An occupying force with no weapons.

The guided ammo for the M777 is like $70,000 each. It seems too expensive and high tech. I wish to were true, but It seems very expensive. if its 184,000 rounds of that ammo, that amounts to probably 150,000 kills. Which would just be devastating to russia.

Ukrainian artillery has been very effective. Guided ammo is bad news for Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom