What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians forced ukrainians in to a famine ? you fabricate a lot of things. i dont think you are telling the truth when you say you want them to be free and live in freedom and prosperity. If so you would have spoken about donbass and also treatment of ethnic russians in ukraine and minsk agreemnts which zelensky said "does not like a single word".
You may claim to be closer to rusisan or a german or some other fancy european you may want to identify but your comments suggest you are far from identifying with humanity in general.
I am a slavic person, I identify with Russians. I understand these people if they speak slowly. I love and admire Russians. I listen to Russian songs, read Russian novels. Of course I want them to be free and prosperous. I don't want slavs to be considered barbarians of europe one again like in the Cold War.

What Russia is doing is heartbreaking. It will destroy russia.

Russians in Ukraine have all the rights they could ever have. this rest is lies.

Just today I was watching Serbian TV, I can post the link, they talk about serbs in urkine how they have lived there for years speaking only Russian. and noone would look at them in a bad way. This is Serbian TV debunking Russian lies.

what's your ethnicity?

This is what is called Delusion. And by the way, the Finns lost the war and ceded territory. And only survived as a nation state when they bent knee to the soviets to prevent an invasion when Nazi Germany had all but been defeated by 1944-45
Yeah, the finns are about to get up off their knees and Stand up. Its been a long time coming.

Saying Russia has colonial ambitions is just not true. And your characterization of second world war is just a tosh of lies.
Right now i was readin this on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoya_Kosmodemyanskaya . And apparently ukrainians recently have demolished her statue in ukraine.
This lady is just a soviet terrorist and it is not surprising they are putting her statue in the bin. The Ukranians know very well that Soviets killed more of them than the Nazi's ever did.

Beleive it or not, there was oppression so bad in europe that nazis looked like saviours. Ukraine was one such place. Ukrainsis had enough of starvation and 20 million dead in Russian/communist imposed famine.

I am a slavic person, I identify with Russians. I understand these people if they speak slowly. I love and admire Russians. I listen to Russian songs, read Russian novels. Of course I want them to be free and prosperous. I don't want slavs to be considered barbarians of europe one again like in the Cold War.

What Russia is doing is heartbreaking. It will destroy russia.

Russians in Ukraine have all the rights they could ever have. this rest is lies.

Just today I was watching Serbian TV, I can post the link, they talk about serbs in urkine how they have lived there for years speaking only Russian. and noone would look at them in a bad way. This is Serbian TV debunking Russian lies.

what's your ethnicity?

i dont know you at a personal level at all and i dont need to. Claiming credibility on your behalf by basing it on your ethnicity claims (which have been all over the place) is not going to gain any favor from me. If indeed your source of credibility is being a Slav why should i not go with Putin the biggest and most powerful Slav out there.

The only thing that matters here for discussion is whether you are narrating facts or not and whether your points are based on common human morality.

Infact what attracted me to your posts are constant disparaging of others and glorification of nazis (which is actually a crime in several countries) not so much anything to do with your claimed bosian origins and german and russian relations.

how do you explain Ukraine making ukrainian as the state language at all levels (even in provinces where russian is majority) in 2014 itself - where even the council of Europe had to express regrets. Oh yes your explanation is "its all lies".

This lady is just a soviet terrorist and it is not surprising they are putting her statue in the bin. The Ukranians know very well that Soviets killed more of them than the Nazi's ever did.

Beleive it or not, there was oppression so bad in europe that nazis looked like saviours. Ukraine was one such place. Ukrainsis had enough of starvation and 20 million dead in Russian/communist imposed famine.
An 18 year old partisan is a terrorist? and nazis are carrying out justice in Russia ? she was murdered by nazis in moscow oblast - her own country - not in berlin. Are you saying an 18 year old murdered in her own country by an occupying regime is a terrorist because she resisted it?. And i am supposed to agree with you and not be revolted by your thoughts because oh you are slav and therefore what you say is true.

how do you explain Ukraine making ukrainian as the state language at all levels (even in provinces where russian is majority) in 2014 itself - where even the council of Europe had to express regrets. Oh yes your explanation is "its all lies".
Are you serious ? After Crimeria, they kinda got pissed on Russia and the country is named "Ukraine", so they promote ukrainian as the main Language. Russian was not banned or something. Well, the Ukrainian president is Russian btw ;) The Russians just cannot get over it, that Ukraine is a seperate state, they called them "nazi", invent nonsense, started this war, but just don`t want to accept them.

Last edited:
Infact what attracted me to your posts are constant disparaging of others and glorification of nazis (which is actually a crime in several countries) not so much anything to do with your claimed bosian origins and german and russian relations.
I was trying to find out what ethnic group you are to see the motivation behind your convictions. everyone has an agenda that supports russia. From Greeks trying to get back Istanbul to the long suffering Iranins who just want others to suffer too.

I dont glorify Nazis, they were monsters and the world would be a much worse place if they won. (expect for Bosnians who would end up in German factories anyway).

But its a historical fact that the Soviets were a much greater murderous evil. And the British colonial establishment was not that far behind Nazis. Churchill being the worst racist and responsible probably single handedly for the Cold War. And for starting WW2. Yes Churchill started WW2. (if he wanted to save Poland why didn't the attack the USSR as well?)

The fact remains that a Black man in 1939 could go to a restaurant in Berlin near the reichstag and have a dinner and a few drinks. The same black man could not enter a restaurant in Washington near the White House in 1939 or 1949 or 1959.

It's pretty funny and sad. And I will say this in Germany, in Austria or anywhere else (expect russia) and if they want to jail me thats fine.

An 18 year old partisan is a terrorist? and nazis are carrying out justice in Russia ? she was murdered by nazis in moscow oblast - her own country - not in berlin. Are you saying an 18 year old murdered in her own country by an occupying regime is a terrorist because she resisted it?. And i am supposed to agree with you and not be revolted by your thoughts because oh you are slav and therefore what you say is true.
So what connection does she have with Ukraine? None, thats why her statue is in a bin.

Are serious ? After Crimeria, they kinda got pissed on the Russia and the country is named "Ukraine", so they promote ukrainian as the main Language. Russian was not baned or something. Well, the Ukrainian president is Russian btw ;) The Russians just cannot get over it, that Ukraine is a seperate state, so they called them "nazi".

Russian speaking ukrainian people were killed bei Ukrains...in the thousands. Just stopp spreading lies.

Russian speaking ukrainian people where killed bei Ukrains...in the thousands. Just stopp spreading lies.
More likely Russian speaking Ukrainins were ( and are ) killing other Russian speaking Ukrainians in thousands. Is there a logic to this ? Nope.

More likely Russian speaking Ukrainins were ( and are ) killing other Russian speaking Ukrainians in thousands. Is there a logic to this ? Nope.
Russian speaking ukranian is the president of Ukraine. lol

I was trying to find out what ethnic group you are to see the motivation behind your convictions. everyone has an agenda that supports russia. From Greeks trying to get back Istanbul to the long suffering Iranins who just want others to suffer too.

I dont glorify Nazis, they were monsters and the world would be a much worse place if they won. (expect for Bosnians who would end up in German factories anyway).

But its a historical fact that the Soviets were a much greater murderous evil. And the British colonial establishment was not that far behind Nazis. Churchill being the worst racist and responsible probably single handedly for the Cold War. And for starting WW2. Yes Churchill started WW2. (if he wanted to save Poland why didn't the attack the USSR as well?)

The fact remains that a Black man in 1939 could go to a restaurant in Berlin near the reichstag and have a dinner and a few drinks. The same black man could not enter a restaurant in Washington near the White House in 1939 or 1949 or 1959.

It's pretty funny and sad. And I will say this in Germany, in Austria or anywhere else (expect russia) and if they want to jail me thats fine.

So what connection does she have with Ukraine? None, thats why her statue is in a bin.
I am not supporting Russia at all and was taken aback when they launched the war. And i dont support wars and neither do i support oppression in the name of national sovereignty or whatever Ukraine is doing right now . At the same time i don't have any antipathy to Russia per se based on history. I am just trying to understand the situation and i am being reactive to your posts. . And yes i am little sensitive to nazi glorification .

i dont agree with your views on soviet famine - especially the way you are fabricating it. Millions suffered in us during great depression and a million died during latest covid epidemic. But its not right to say regime murdered them.

You adopted neutral tone now regarding the girl but previously you called her terrorist which is what made me respond.

very true, I will note that most of the supporters of this living on your knees are originally from countries that were recently colonised. The Somalian fellow, some Chinese, some Arabs, some others, where perhaps being colonised is the norm.

Most of the supporters of Russia are from countries which have been attacked and devastated by US and NATO. The support for Russia is not for Russia, it's against America and NATO.

The US has removed democratically elected governments in several countries by hiring corrupt politicians, media, and flat out thugs. The people in those countries are less than impressed by America's democratic credentials.

I feel bad for the Ukrainians. It's like throwing nickels at a beggar while flashing 100 dollar notes in your wallet out of his reach.

The US has the world's most advanced weapons but is not giving them to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom