What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
understandably. But such people are not principled. they are just bitter bad things happened to them and dont give a damn about others.

Such people have no problem if these evils are imposed on others. they just dont want it to happen to them. I'm unimpressed by such people. and maybe this misfortune is imposed upon them by God for a reason.

Everyone of these soldiers is white. the Chechens and asiatic and kavkaz people get to play in the ukranian mud taking Ukranian 155mm shells. And these guys get to look pretty on parades. Nice.

Who cares if they're white or not even though being "white" didn't help you in the 1990s when you were led to the slaughterhouse as lambs. It was darn pretty bad. I used to join your demonstrations and remember your cries when your fellow Slavs were massacring you and the West had an arms embargo on you. Being "whitey" was no use to you back then, but sometimes the abused fall in love with their abusers. I could see your ordeal!

Paradise? You're now claiming paradise from others? You're grasping with straws. Weak.

Whatever, man.

Tankers under fire were able to evacuate a padded Russian armored personnel carrier. A Russian armored personnel carrier was hit in the turret by an RPG shot from the APU fighters, who sat in the nearest five-story building. The crew evacuated and called for help, the Ukrainian military tried to finish off the armored personnel carrier and fired a second shot, the vehicle withstood the blow and did not catch fire. Despite the heavy fire, risking his life, one of the fighters hitched a wrecked armored personnel carrier to an approaching tank and the car was taken in tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom