What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real estimates are about 80,000-100,000 in the entire war and that includes military and civilians killed not only by Serbs,but also by Croats.

He despises Russia for the reason you said and will reject anything coming from an Orthodox country as lies.

Meanwhile,the masses of muslim posters here fanatically believe the American stories about Bosnia and Kosovo just because "muh brother Muslims are killed by evil kuffar" and don't stop to think for a second "wait a minute,why are the Americans with a zionist jewish cabinet suddenly support Muslims?"

But only a few have actually searched about these wars and found out how much the West lied to portray the Serbs as vicious monsters,just like they did with various kinds of Muslims later and exactly like they do with the Russians now.

The key words constantly repeated are "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing". With numbers of dead often hastily announced by Western media and without waiting to see who did what.

I want to be honest: I heard the 200,000 figure from Western media. Thank you for bringing the exaggerated figure to light. 👍

One of the main reasons why I hold the views that I hold now is because I understood the game they play. The West is run by a hidden cabal who are waiting for a figure they call the "Anointed One". He is the Antichrist. They want to make sure they dominate every country on earth before his imminence, and it seems Russia is a major obstacle to their project. That is what we need to understand about the war that is currently waged on Russia and any nation who is allied to them.

The wars against Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iran, Somalia, Yemen, Venezuela, Cuba, Russia, DPRK and others should all be seen in that context.

Last edited:
Russia is clearly wining, but at the same time Russia does not want to kill many Ukrainian soldiers.

Ukrops Tried To Flee Mariupol Without Surrendering - Shot In Legs To Stop Them

They tried to flee and refused to surrender, so instead of shooting to kill them, the DPR forces shot their legs to stop them.

Russia is not fighting against the Ukraine but against US founded Nazis like Azov Badnerites.

Russia is decimating inch by inch. Little by little every major city will be in Russian hands.

The weapons that the US and European countries are providing to Ukraine are laughable. The Ukrainians have been left to fend for themselves. I can see parallels with the Kurds.

Russia has already strategically lost and their forces continue to get attrited.

Russia has lost. They are in a significantly worse position than they were 2-3 months ago.

FQ4ktuPX0AEsa8g.jpg

Zelenskyy Wanted Nuclear Weapons, India Old Friend & Strategic Partner | Sergey Lavrov EXCLUSIVE​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom