What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any estimate for the number of artillery pieces that the Russians have on the eastern front? How possible is it for the Ukrainian side to maintain ammunition at required levels for the rest of this war? :unsure:

Don't know about towed artillery, but I saw estimates of 450 self propelled artillery pieces and 450 MLRS systems at the beginning of the war. Thats clearly much smaller today.

The towed M777s are superior to any of Russias towed pieces. Superior fire control, and guided ammo. This is a big step up for the Ukrainians.

Bigger news is the Ukrainians now have more tanks in Ukraine than the Russians.

You would bomb all into graveyard?
Why are you so? NO respect for human lives?
Putin army can’t take the steel mills, he orders to dig in. the casualty for Russian troops would too big to swallow. that’s a big victory for the Ukrainian defenders. Now Putin has time he can invent more Nazi stories.

I'm applying the same logic the West uses in conflict in there "Total War" concept so this is nothing new. I don't get into caring about life we're way beyond that emotional point.
What Putin is doing is wasting time, money and lives when he could just bomb it and free up men/women to position towards other fronts.

These people did resist foreign domination, but unfortunately were colonised. And all I was suggesting is that to some colonised people, surrendering is really an option, and they really want Ukraine to give up because freedom and independence is such foreign concept to them. Like for you perhaps.

And yes we in Bosnia were colonised perhaps only by the Ottomans. And it sucks to be colonised. But once you are integrated into an empire, and have the same rights and enough freedoms it kind of stops being colonialisaiton. Were Bosnians muslims colonial servants to Ottomans in 1700's? not really.

Colonialisation is palestine, its china, its Africa, when they take away your rights and put a sign in a Bejing park that says "no dogs or chinamen".

I dont know why you would want that misery upon the Ukranian people. They are fighting to be free in their own internationally recognised borders.
what a load of garbage. So many words just to say " i identify as european white and i claim superiority to you and it sucks to be you ". And you think people cannot see through the sophistry.

When were ukrainian people colonized by russians ever ? Russia declares itself as multi national country with so many nationalities inside. Russians and Ukrainaians have always freely intermarried.

you just cannot accept an "inferior" eastern country like Russia having a more say as opposed to western nazi whom you hold higher in racial totem pole. Thats all there is once stripped off all your word salad.

Don't know about towed artillery, but I saw estimates of 450 self propelled artillery pieces and 450 MLRS systems at the beginning of the war. Thats clearly much smaller today.

The towed M777s are superior to any of Russias towed pieces. Superior fire control, and guided ammo. This is a big step up for the Ukrainians.

Bigger news is the Ukrainians now have more tanks in Ukraine than the Russians.
How many tanks did Russia send into Ukraine?

Its darn expensive. Even if its 52 million this year. Its nothing for America and cheaper than having russia conquer Ukraine. A world in which Ukraine falls will be much more expensive.
You mean $52 billion for the US. That’s about one day US Gdp of $22 trillion. That’s still ok.
For Russians that bill is much higher. Russia pays 5x times more with much lesser GDP. Not participated: Russia economy will shrink between 10 and 20 percent, while the US is growing. Just a matter of time russia war machine will stop.

Even if china were colonized there is no shame on Chinese - yes its unfortunate for chinese and lessons to be learnt. but one should never shame victims.
Exactly. the shame is in the west for being the colonisers.
@thetutle once told me he has no shame if nazis were to win and use bosnians as cheap labor. After all they are doing the same now in German factories is his opinion. I dont think these people crave for dignity or independence or freedom but the race and culture of their conqueror. I have seen people from south asia and africa behave more dignifiedly and with more independence.
I think its kind of funny. If Germany won WW2, Bosnians would be working in German factories as cheap labour. Now that Germany lost the war, Bosnians work in Germany factories as cheap labour. How can anyone be angry at germans for that?

We have our independence, as much as anyone can have in this current world. We will eventually join the Franco-German Empire (also known as the EU) and then we will give up some of our independence in order to join a big block with will keep us safe from Russia and China and none else. We actually want to live in a western democratic system. Like you are living in America. Like people form the 3rd world are risking their lives to get to the west.

Yes, freedom and democracy are that good.

How can 100 Howitzers had a significant impact? but ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmr
Ukraine now has quantitative superiority in tanks. It now looks like the East will turn into an artillery battle.

Exactly. the shame is in the west for being the colonisers.

I think its kind of funny. If Germany won WW2, Bosnians would be working in German factories as cheap labour. Now that Germany lost the war, Bosnians work in Germany factories as cheap labour. How can anyone be angry at germans for that?

We have our independence, as much as anyone can have in this current world. We will eventually join the Franco-German Empire (also known as the EU) and then we will give up some of our independence in order to join a big block with will keep us safe from Russia and China and none else. We actually want to live in a western democratic system. Like you are living in America. Like people form the 3rd world are risking their lives to get to the west.

Yes, freedom and democracy are that good.

Nazis occupying you as a nation and forcing you to work in their factories at gun point is same as bosnians individually taking a decision to work in german factory for their personal benefit ?

People migrate to persian gulf too - in millions. There is no democracy there. it is a historical norm for people to migrate to wealtheir nations - you will see lot of american and british in dubai as well. There is no comparision of enslaving nations to individual decisions of migration.

I think you dont really understand west too. They wont take you in when it comes to them at a great cost.

Anyway it appears you have no problem trading your independence as long as it is for proper race. You claim freedom and democracy as the reason but somehow i doubt it as you are willing even to join nazis

Easiest solution would have been to just literally bomb that plant to the ground. Russians can’t take POWs as supply lines are stretched thin and this way you get read of couple thousand men/women who are of fighting caliber. It’s stupid these morons wasting time on theatrics throughout this whole conflict. I would have bombed all of Ukraine into a graveyard by now.

Looks like Russkies need to learn from the amreekans how to kill and flaten.

Is there any estimate for the number of artillery pieces that the Russians have on the eastern front? How possible is it for the Ukrainian side to maintain ammunition at required levels for the rest of this war? :unsure:
A few weeks ago there was that guy that was an American with Chinese & Mexican ancestry who was a marine, a spy and a cop.

He explained how many artillery pieces each Russian TBG has.

But yes, keeping Ukranian logistics going will mean the difference between victory and defeat. This could still go either way unfortunately.

There is no way Americans are giving them M777's. Are they?

A few weeks ago there was that guy that was an American with Chinese & Mexican ancestry who was a marine, a spy and a cop.

He explained how many artillery pieces each Russian TBG has.

But yes, keeping Ukranian logistics going will mean the difference between victory and defeat. This could still go either way unfortunately.

There is no way Americans are giving them M777's. Are they?

Its almost certainly M777s. The Pentagon stated how it will provide a "significant" boost in Ukrainian firepower. And that has to be due to the counter-battery radar capability and guided ammo. 184,000 rounds being sent for 90 howitzers.

I'm applying the same logic the West uses in conflict in there "Total War" concept so this is nothing new. I don't get into caring about life we're way beyond that emotional point.
What Putin is doing is wasting time, money and lives when he could just bomb it and free up men/women to position towards other fronts.
I don’t understand why the hatred towards Ukraine? What is the reason? Did they do something bad to you, to Russia, to anyone?
Putin wages a racial war of extermination. How can you support it?
The goal of Putin in Mariupol is obvious.

I don't understand how people can be on Russia's side it invaded a sovereign nation is bombing residential homes. The brave Ukrainians are giving them a good fight and more power to them the comedian president could have gone to the west but chose to stay with his people.
People here support Russia/Poutine because they are anti-US/West, not because they have any ties to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom