What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that BJ already left Ukraine before the information that he met Zelensky in Kyiv was released.

It shows that the threat from the Russians is almost completely gone, although BJ did take a massive risk as if the Russians knew he was in Ukraine they may have tried to assasinate him with an airstrike.

I guess an Iskander strike from Belarus would have killed Boris Johnson but that mean war between Russia and Britain again and that be agony for civilians of both countries. Not needed.

I guess an Iskander strike from Belarus would have killed Boris Johnson but that mean war between Russia and Britain again and that be agony for civilians of both countries. Not needed.

Not really as the Russians could have just denied they knew it was BJ, rather than another target such as a high-ranking Ukrainian official.

Not really as the Russians could have just denied they knew it was BJ, rather than another target such as a high-ranking Ukrainian official.

But it would still mean war between Russia and Britain. Killing the head of a state, intentionally or not, mean war. If the US kill Putin and say it is not intentional, it still mean war between the US and Russia.

Last edited:

Putin loses his NINTH colonel as tank commander​

Top FSB general is 'moved to high-security Moscow jail'​

I believe there’s 10,000 Starlink terminals in Ukraine.

From a military learning perspective - Starlink has been damn impressive - there are too many of the satellites for any military power to take them down - and they are cheap to build/replace versus conventional military satellites. A satellite constellation / distributed military cloud of sorts.. interesting.

Additionally - they allow for "distributed" warfare where you do not need to create massive C&C centres but can distribute them across your country including the kitchen sink if you have secure terminals aswell( which is fundamentally a locked down computer )..

Interesting for the future of warfare and one that a lot of countries would have noticed.

From a military learning perspective - Starlink has been damn impressive - there are too many of the satellites for any military power to take them down - and they are cheap to build/replace versus conventional military satellites. A satellite constellation / distributed military cloud of sorts.. interesting.

Additionally - they allow for "distributed" warfare where you do not need to create massive C&C centres but can distribute them across your country including the kitchen sink if you have secure terminals aswell( which is fundamentally a locked down computer )..

Interesting for the future of warfare and one that a lot of countries would have noticed.

Elon stated a few weeks ago that the Russians have been unable to jam Starlink.

My great respect to UK Boris Johnson

Keep it up

09923C94-893F-4CD1-A877-5FD0CBB207C4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom