What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect to Boris Johnson for flying into a warzone to meet a leader fighting against Russian Nazi's ... i wonder if the Russian's will try something now that he is in Ukraine...

Reactions: mmr

Respect to Boris Johnson for flying into a warzone to meet a leader fighting against Russian Nazi's ... i wonder if the Russian's will try something now that he is in Ukraine...

Britain historically fought Russia. Britain fought on Turkey's side in Crimea war.

Last starving Russian stragglers cutoff in woods near Kiyv are now surrendering.

South - same offensive preparation to enter Kherson, few move villages are retaken. Now, almost no resistance from Russian artillery. Are Russians are out of ammo for arty?

East - Russian regrouping on their side of the border

South-East - sloppy slugfest, with most Russian forces now entering exhaustion state

I am sure that BJ already left Ukraine before the information that he met Zelensky in Kyiv was released.

It shows that the threat from the Russians is almost completely gone, although BJ did take a massive risk as if the Russians knew he was in Ukraine they may have tried to assasinate him with an airstrike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom