What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy old people. Where was she living for the past 30 years. She probably doest know what year it is.

I also have relatives that think its the 1960's and sing communist songs when they get drunk. This is the level of brianwashing that comes with communism.

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Foxtrot Alpha

Denigrative comments, especially towards the elderly, should be prohibited in this thread. Please look into this behaviour. Thanks.

Crazy old people. Where was she living for the past 30 years. She probably doest know what year it is.

I also have relatives that think its the 1960's and sing communist songs when they get drunk. This is the level of brianwashing that comes with communism.
This isn't brainwashing. It's just old people. You could go to a village in remote Bosnia and find some very old man still thinking Tito is alive. You never know. You might go to an redneck town in USA and find out old people still think Bush is in power. But the grandma was right,their fathers and grandfathers fought against the Germans under the banner. Even if they hated communis,this was the country's flag and it reminds them of the war they won with so much sacrifice.

Denigrative comments, especially towards the elderly, should be prohibited in this thread. Please look into this behaviour. Thanks.
Degenerative behaviour of an old lady who waves a soviet flag. Soviet flag, a flag which banned islam. made atheism a state religion. demolished churches and mosques. Killed 20 million ukranians through starvation and enslaved half of europe.

This isn't brainwashing. It's just old people. You could go to a village in remote Bosnia and find some very old man still thinking Tito is alive. You never know. You might go to an redneck town in USA and find out old people still think Bush is in power. But the grandma was right,their fathers and grandfathers fought against the Germans under the banner. Even if they hated communis,this was the country's flag and it reminds them of the war they won with so much sacrifice.
Yes of course. I have relatives like this. They are beyond help. You cant do much about them and neither can this soldier. They are on their way out anyway.

This isn't brainwashing. It's just old people. You could go to a village in remote Bosnia and find some very old man still thinking Tito is alive. You never know.
And it is a great deal of brainwashing. Its like a cult. I lived trough it. You know those North Koreans that cry like children when the deal leader dies. This is 100% genuine. they are so sad. They would all give their life for the leader without a moments thought. The kids too. The kids would report their own parents if they heard any anti communist sentiment in the home. its a very sick system. Been there done that.

Yee to some nothing go tru they live in the soviet times, got the same with my 80 year old father:undecided:

:yahoo::yahoo:
00012.jpg

Germany: Bundeswehr arms deliveries to Ukraine 'reached a limit'​

Germany's defense minister says there's hardly any possibility left to supply Ukraine with weapons from the German military arsenal, and further deliveries would have to be made through the arms industry.

And it is a great deal of brainwashing. Its like a cult. I lived trough it. You know those North Koreans that cry like children when the deal leader dies. This is 100% genuine. they are so sad. They would all give their life for the leader without a moments thought. The kids too. The kids would report their own parents if they heard any anti communist sentiment in the home. its a very sick system. Been there done that.
The system and ideology is bad,but old people like this grandma are genuinely confused because of old age,not because they are "brain-washed" like you say.

UK is set to offer Ukraine more firepower after Salisbury arms summit with plans to provide anti-ship missiles and armoured vehicles that can withstand rockets​

Audio recording of conversation between Russia's marauders at work. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom