What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolls are least to be worried about.

Bigger pic is how Americans are preparing for next show down and its ability to unite the nato...expand it beyond Europe and focus on its next target. Did u notice nato invited japan and south korean fm as well on the last summit for the first time? What does that tell you. Soon you will see Australia new Zealand get invites on nato summit. Hint its not the russian Americans are worried about. After seeing how pathetic russian army is no one cares specifically not the usa.

this is so true. Russias failure is a tragedy for the US military industrial complex. How can they ask for 500 more F35's? the taxpayers will see that F16's from the 1980's are enough.

They will now pretend china is the huge military power to get more funding,

Grandma mistakes Ukrainian soldiers for Russians,comes out with a Soviet flag. The soldiers give her food,throw down the flag and trample it,trying to have her say "Slava Ykraini". The confused grandma tells them that this is the flag her parents fought for and gives them the food back.

I think @vostok can translate it completely. Maybe @Piotr if he speaks Russian or @russiarussia

@jamahir might like this

this is so true. Russias failure is a tragedy for the US military industrial complex. How can they ask for 500 more F35's? the taxpayers will see that F16's from the 1980's are enough.

They will now pretend china is the huge military power to get more funding,
I dont think usa was ever worried about russia to begin with. You can see last few years they are more focus on indo pacific.

I am sure Turkey feels like a fool fighting for Europe in this war when it has been denied EU membership for decades and will never get it anyway.
Turkey is too big for the EU, France and Germany will not let them control the EU, which is what would happen if they joined,

Turkeys destiny is to rebuild its empire like the UK is doing.

Grandma mistakes Ukrainian soldiers for Russians,comes out with a Soviet flag. The soldiers give her food,throw down the flag and trample it,trying to have her say "Slava Ykraini". The confused grandma tells them that this is the flag her parents fought for and gives them the food back.

I think @vostok can translate it completely. Maybe @Piotr if he speaks Russian or @russiarussia

@jamahir might like this

Yes, I really like this. Thanks for posting. It was posted yesterday too on this thread and I said that the grandma and the grandpa were brave and the Ukrainian soldier was behaving like an extortion gangster because that's what his bunch is.

And I hope @vostok is okay.

@BlindEagle @mmr @Wood @F-22Raptor @Vergennes @Messerschmitt, look, these elderly people don't want to be "rescued" by the "noble" Ukrainian military.

Doubt we will take Turkey in with erdogan in power 🤷‍♂️ And guess there is Greece veto

See the post above. I think Greece is one of the few that would want them in the EU. Thats the only way Greece gets Constantinople back, in some way. Freedom of movement. etc.

UK wanted Turkey in the EU so that EU does not become federalised. Thats too late now, EU is going to be federalised and Turkey is too big, Too muslim, too Kurdish. Maybe if it was 40 million turks and only half the country. Maybe then yes, but turkey does not fit in with the EU vision.

BTW, there is already about 5 milion turks in the EU. Thats a crazy amount when you think about it. Imagine 85 million more.

So I dont think Erdogan is the problem.

NATO is 950 million people. And they are the richest countries in the world. Russia should be worried.

NATO is not 1 country. Colloquilly, NATO means the US. No country other than the US is important in NATO because they are too small in area or too small in population or both.

@jamahir might like this
Crazy old people. Where was she living for the past 30 years. She probably doest know what year it is.

I also have relatives that think its the 1960's and sing communist songs when they get drunk. This is the level of brianwashing that comes with communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom