What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No why should I do that?
The Asov defends their homeland not for a religious ideology.
They must hold position as long as possible until the main force arrives.

Lol .. what's the difference. Religious ideology or national ideology. Both are for land and mind. You are only exposing your hypocrisy.
Azov = ISIS = Nazi

MSM of (every) country have questionable track record. Not only Western.

Bellingcat and NTI are not a part of Western MSM. I check these sources more often for good reason.

Agreed!

Su-25SM3 CAS jet low pass in Donbas

Anti ship missile is good but Ukraine has no warship or submarine and land based launchers cannot out range Kalibr cruise missile which has 2,000 km range.
Well I am not military expert. Putin can forget Odessa. And let’s see Mariupol. His ships will be sunk if he tries to attack the city from the sea.

My thoughts...

Russia = America = NATO = Azov = ISIS = NAZI = EU = Ukrain

Let them all go to hell

If you feel that way then dont play the nazi azow card ... at this point russia did more horrible crimes then azow

If you feel that way then dont play the nazi azow card ... at this point russia did more horrible crimes then azow

I will. I do not have a dog in the fight. I say let all the Whites kill each other off. They have been bombing us for decades. Now let's see how their backyard becomes a battlefield.

End of the day... Ukraine-Russia war is just Evil versus Evil.

Lol .. what's the difference. Religious ideology or national ideology. Both are for land and mind. You are only exposing your hypocrisy.
Azov = ISIS = Nazi

Agreed!
Well, that is good.

Neo-Nazi are not only found in Ukraine but also in Russia. One Pakistani PDF member have visited these countries and he confirmed as much in this thread many pages earlier. I can tag him for you.

For perspective:

"Apparently oblivious to these historical parallels, Putin sees Nazis on the march everywhere but at home. Yet it is he who routinely enlists the help of neo-Nazis like Dmitry Utkin, a mercenary with the Wagner Group, a private army financed by pro-Kremlin oligarchs, who bears Waffen-SS tattoos on his collarbone and chest."

Another received a medal:

Following source is informative:

Russian narrative about Ukraine = Pot calling kettle black

- - - -

ISIS is different from Neo-Nazi.

Neo-Nazi = Farright politics and/or regional cults

ISIS = Salafi jihadi khilafat movement (evolution of Al-Qaeda Networks).

ISIS is different from Neo-Nazi.

Neo-Nazi = Farright politics and/or regional cults

ISIS = Salafi jihadi khilafat movement (evolution of Al-Qaeda Networks).

End of the day. ISIS and Nazi mean the same thing for Muslims. Destruction, Oppression, Brutality, Fascist and Hatred. Doesn't matter what the colors of the flag are.

video from Izumy, including footage of Russian tank destroyers

Alligator CAS helicopters and T-64BV tanks painted with Z

Muslim men shooting thermobaric RPGs in Mariupol

Russian civilians cheering invasion men as they head to the front

Russian invasion men capture Mariupol port

Su-34 CAS jets return after a bombing run over Mariupol

Muslim men combat footage in Mariupol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom