What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day. ISIS and Nazi mean the same thing for Muslims. Destruction, Oppression, Brutality, Fascist and Hatred. Doesn't matter what the colors of the flag are.
So you admit nazis are really bad. Did you know in WW2 the grand mufti of Jerusalem was good friends with hitler. Do you support Israel for denazifying Palestine?

From a military learning perspective - Starlink has been damn impressive - there are too many of the satellites for any military power to take them down - and they are cheap to build/replace versus conventional military satellites. A satellite constellation / distributed military cloud of sorts.. interesting.

Additionally - they allow for "distributed" warfare where you do not need to create massive C&C centres but can distribute them across your country including the kitchen sink if you have secure terminals aswell( which is fundamentally a locked down computer )..

Interesting for the future of warfare and one that a lot of countries would have noticed.

FP6Kp2DX0AgCkZa

Ukrainians nearly finish reconnecting Irpin to Kiev with a temporary bridge.

is this why japan South korea working with nato...and sending there fm for the first time. Nato already know what is the next target and Americans are doing good job.

India is following wait and see approach. Thats why i said time will tell who else will join in asia pacific.

Its not about culture. Its about self interest and what you will get in return.

Since russia didnt switch gas off after there own deadlines why will any one be worried lol.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Many years ago when SK President Park Geum-Hye stood on the top of the Forbidden city to watch China celebration, I predicted her downfall.

The same applied to former Japan PM.

Do you know how I could make such predictions so easily and accurately?
By my understanding of the regional geopolitics.

As told by retired Japanese ambassadors and now admission by retired CIA contractors including Edward Snowdens as well since the end of WW2, the US has been infiltrated the entire political systems of these 2 nations mentioned and others.

The only consequences of such clandestine and sometimes arm twisting interferences will only results in the continuation of conundrum and political upheavals in these nations in years ahead. Mark my words.

The recent political upheaval in Pakistan is one of them. Hong Kong and Bangkok were other examples.

Hing Kong has installed its National Security Law and peace returned. Thailand introduced new law that threatened to jail foreign NGOS for interference and they instantly left.

India without any US military bases appears safe in there at the moment will still be able to state its independent stances runs the risk of instigated color revolutions. Because of the presence of these foreign NGOs in disguise funded by NED. National Endowment for Democracy aka the C. I... Isn't India democratic and so why the NED funding?

If Russia were to switch off the gas to Germany and EU today, these nations will be immediately be in deep shit.

Norway is already at full capacity and KSA and UAE are not cooperating. US is committed to deliveries of her gas to China as signed in Nov-Dec 2021.

That is why Biden out of idea is force to release 1 million barrel per day from its Strategic Reserves. He send his Sec of State all over the world including Venezuela and Iran to seek additional supplies. It is humiliating.

Hence there is a recent report in Guardian I think that said EU nations in need of Russian gas is mulling to settle in Chinese RMB instead.

No payment No Gas.

Unlike EU which slapped itself in the face applying sanctuons that only hurts itself.

I am surprised some of the members here have little or no respect for contracts or the rule of law.

Is it the effect of years of indoctrination aka...

Last edited:
If Ukraine is indeed set to join EU, then the gas deposits discovered at the Eastern part of the country is very important for EU. :pop:

If Ukraine is indeed set to join EU, then the gas deposits discovered at the Eastern part of the country is very important for EU. :pop:

One of the conditions for ending the war is Ukraine cede Donbas to Russia.

Last edited:
IMO the only reason so why many warplanes from either side esp. SU-24 and helicopters got shot down is because they are flying too low to hit their targets

This is unlike the US strategy of attacking targets at high attitudes resulting in far too many civilians casualties which of course they will denied.

IMO the only reason so why many warplanes from either side esp. SU-24 and helicopters got shot down is because they are flying too low to hit their targets

This is unlike the US strategy of attacking targets at high attitudes resulting in far too many civilians casualties which of course they will denied.

Russian air force is trash,the reason they are flying low is because they lack targeting pods and guided bombs in great numbers,so they have to use unguided rockets and bombs,flying low to achieve some accuracy.

Reactions: mmr
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Many years ago when SK President Park Geum-Hye stood on the top of the Forbidden city to watch China celebration, I predicted her downfall.

The same applied to former Japan PM.

Do you know how I could make such predictions so easily and accurately?
By my understanding of the regional geopolitics.

As told by retired Japanese ambassadors and now admission by retired CIA contractors including Edward Snowdens as well since the end of WW2, the US has been infiltrated the entire political systems of these 2 nations mentioned and others.

The only consequences of such clandestine and sometimes arm twisting interferences will only results in the continuation of conundrum and political upheavals in these nations in years ahead. Mark my words.

The recent political upheaval in Pakistan is one of them. Hong Kong and Bangkok were other examples.

Hing Kong has installed its National Security Law and peace returned. Thailand introduced new law that threatened to jail foreign NGOS for interference and they instantly left.

India without any US military bases appears safe in there at the moment will still be able to state its independent stances runs the risk of instigated color revolutions. Because of the presence of these foreign NGOs in disguise funded by NED. National Endowment for Democracy aka the C. I... Isn't India democratic and so why the NED funding?

If Russia were to switch off the gas to Germany and EU today, these nations will be immediately be in deep shit.

Norway is already at full capacity and KSA and UAE are not cooperating. US is committed to deliveries of her gas to China as signed in Nov-Dec 2021.

That is why Biden out of idea is force to release 1 million barrel per day from its Strategic Reserves. He send his Sec of State all over the world including Venezuela and Iran to seek additional supplies. It is humiliating.

Hence there is a recent report in Guardian I think that said EU nations in need of Russian gas is mulling to settle in Chinese RMB instead.

No payment No Gas.

Unlike EU which slapped itself in the face applying sanctuons that only hurts itself.

I am surprised some of the members here have little or no respect for contracts or the rule of law.

Is it the effect of years of indoctrination aka...
Times has changed. Dont matter what happened in the past. Now we are going back 1990. And cold war 2.0.

Japan south korea aus and new Zealand all will work with nato. Its already visible. Unfortunately for china other then broke countries like myanmar and North korea no one want to form military alliance.

Russian gas will be replaced in coming years. And they wont cut gas. Simply dont have the balls to do that. No one take Russian side seriously since they don't cut gas line after repeating same bs warning about rouble payments lol.

Let me know when they cut the gas line lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom