What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said conventional ICBM.
I am sure Russia will avoid the US troops.
It will be to make a political point, deter the others and also advertise it's prowess.
Australia is out of it's league here, and becoming more loyal than the emperor himself 😀
Scratch that.

Screw US, if Russia want to see 75 F-35 flying into Russia from Ukraine and bombing the shit out of Russia, go ahead and launch ICBM into Australia.

I mean Russia have problem with Ukraine who own a few old Soviet Fighter jet, what do you think is going to happen with a combination of EA-18G Growler, F-35 and advance combat drone like MQ-9 and Loyal Wingman??

24c902794498e1bdce7ea0649e71387a.jpg

5195be06bc9b556454550a6d3ff22e9c.jpg

ga-asi_raaf_mq-9b_outback1280x720.jpg

OIP.jpg

Then you should go do look up what is ANZUS and AUKUS treaty.

Security between US and UK and Australia are guaranteed. This is not an agreement, or memorandum like the one Ukraine had back in 1994, that is a full blown treaty.

I would like to see Russia try.
As I understood ANZUS and AUKUS doesn't have the automatic-trigger clauses like NATO. While they are defense treaties, they are amenable to more creative interpretation s..?

Scratch that.

Screw US, if Russia want to see 75 F-35 flying into Russia from Ukraine and bombing the shit out of Russia, go ahead and launch ICBM into Australia.

I mean Russia have problem with a few old Soviet Plane, what do you think is going to happen with a combination of EA-18G Growler, F-35 and advance combat drone like MQ-9 and Loyal Wingman??
What will happen? I suspect the airfield they flew from would turn to glass.
The Russia will announce : for every nuke detonating in Russia, one nuke will detonate over EACH NATO member. Then sit back and watch furious backpedalling by individual countries

Russian lapdogs are hilarious,they will tell you it's part of the objective and anyway Kyiv and Chernihiv axis were only to divert Ukrainian forces from Donbass.... So kind of Russia to have sent its most elite divisions to the slaughterhouse just to divert some forces from Donbass.... and magically Russia's main goal to decapitate Kyiv nazi regime is suddenly forgotten. :lol:

All part of Putins plan!

As I understood ANZUS and AUKUS doesn't have the automatic-trigger clauses like NATO. While they are defense treaties, they are amenable to more creative interpretation s..?
Who tell you ANZUS does not have an automatic trigger?

Why do you think Australia is involved in both Iraq and Afghanistan?

What will happen? I suspect the airfield they flew from would turn to glass.
The Russia will announce : for every nuke detonating in Russia, one nuke will detonate over EACH NATO member. Then sit back and watch furious backpedalling by individual countries
LOL, you are funny. So when are we expecting to see Russia nuke Ukraine? Ukraine already bombed ammo and oil depot inside Russia.

I mean, what do you really think if RAAF is sided with Ukraine? Russia will no longer have Air superiority in Ukraine, and open the door to a lot of possibility. None of which is better for the Russia as they were now.

Seriously, if RuAF cannot handle a few Mig-29 and a few Su-27 with some outdated SAM, what do you think when Australia bring Patriot missile, F-35 and Growler onto the table?

Russia has only its nukes to hide behind now - it’s pretty much done as a threat to NATO on ANY front and at most can move a little here or there. Putin and his yes men Cabal have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory that they achieved in a Russian resurgence

LOL, you are funny. So when are we expecting to see Russia nuke Ukraine? Ukraine already bombed ammo and oil depot inside Russia.

I mean, what do you really think if RAAF is sided with Ukraine? Russia will no longer have Air superiority in Ukraine, and open the door to a lot of possibility. None of which is better for the Russia as they were now.

Seriously, if RuAF cannot handle a few Mig-29 and a few Su-27 with some outdated SAM, what do you think when Australia bring Patriot missile, F-35 and Growler onto the table?
The biggest disappointment was RuAF - the impression one got from Syria was they were rearmed and getting professionally competent but here it looks like they just had some fancy toys and 5 good pilots. They literally threw away their equipment superiority

That, exactly is the point.
Because Russia cannot deal with the collective might of the NATO, it will be in an " existential crisis" .. which they have openly put as the trigger to go nuclear.
Ukraine can throw a few Tochkas here and there, it's not existential

@Vergennes remember

Putins own speaker said Putin started this to get rid of Russia.

You must admit he is super effective.😅

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom