What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, two Ukrainian MI-24 helicopters flew into Russian airspace and attacked an oil depot in Belgorod. It was difficult to spot the helicopters because they were flying at an ultra-low altitude, the oil storage was hit by unguided S-8 missiles. Strong fire breaks out at oil depot in Belgorod

Uran-6 robots delivered by Russia to Ukraine. Robot "Uran-6" - an armored robotic tracked vehicle, began to destroy mines and other explosive objects in Ukraine and Donbass, without endangering the life and health of people. Despite its size, Uran-6 is capable of towing even a 40-ton tank. The main task of the sapper robot is to make passages in minefields and quickly clear mine areas. The cleanliness of minesweeping is about 95%.

Continuous fire from RPGs on the Armed Forces of Ukraine was carried out by Russian fighters of the unit of the National Guard of the Chechen Republic

Mad skills and courage from the Ukrainians. They keep surprising me every day

Apparently the Russians are very upset about the attack, they've said it will affect the peace negotiations. How ill mannered of these Ukrainians to defend themselves

Germany green lights the resell of 58 light tanks to Ukraine.

17243C7F-F69C-4B79-AB9D-2DE468F1A188.jpeg

You also follow the racist trope to make me a German now because my father is German? Im in both cultures Greek and German.
Not because of your father,but because you constantly praise Germany and central and Western Europe as unparalleled jewels of humanity's history. Best places on earth and all the like. Real democracy and freedom etc.

Your problem is, you dont travel, propably because of low income.
I had a loooot of chances,but didn't travel.

In your religious madness you see russia as some orthodox heaven and dream about taking constantinople. Russia is dirt poor. pensions are 130€ a month. The country is falling apart. East of the Ural mountains is nothing.
My religious madness? Because I'm simply talking about Western hypocrisy? How many times do I have to make it clear?
Did you see me support Russia when they were best friends with Erdogan? No,you weren't saying anything then.
Russia has a big role to play in the future and I'm not talking about Constantinople.

They also wont get Constantinople, they cant even get Odessa or Mariupol.
You don't know how things turn out in the future.

You know what disturbs me? You see those barbarians destroy a city build by greeks, with a greek name. You see them sending even most vile savages to destroy churches
Which vile savages destroyed churches? Do you know about the vile savages Ukrainians sent in 2015 to "pacify" Donbass?

Putin could send in DAESH or Taliban to pillage and rape and you would still clap and dance.
Stop being an idiot. Putin FOUGHT these savages in Syria and you're here clapping for the ones who provided them with training,money and weapons. That's exactly what you're doing. You're nagging about Putin who fought radical Sunnis and islamist terrorists in Syria and you're supporting the ones who ARMED these people in the first place!

Not because of your father,but because you constantly praise Germany and central and Western Europe as unparalleled jewels of humanity's history. Best places on earth and all the like. Real democracy and freedom etc.

I had a loooot of chances,but didn't travel.

My religious madness? Because I'm simply talking about Western hypocrisy? How many times do I have to make it clear?
Did you see me support Russia when they were best friends with Erdogan? No,you weren't saying anything then.
Russia has a big role to play in the future and I'm not talking about Constantinople.

You don't know how things turn out in the future.

Which vile savages destroyed churches? Do you know about the vile savages Ukrainians sent in 2015 to "pacify" Donbass?

Stop being an idiot. Putin FOUGHT these savages in Syria and you're here clapping for the ones who provided them with training,money and weapons. That's exactly what you're doing. You're nagging about Putin who fought radical Sunnis and islamist terrorists in Syria and you're supporting the ones who ARMED these people in the first place!

What future? Its dirt poor and has low birthrates. Their misery will only rise further.

I know you dont travel. Thats the problem. You dont know the world and you dont understand it either.

Comrades, how is the invasion special military operation going?
So Ukrainian civilians and Russian soldiers should strike an deal. Russians can let their equipment be 'captured' by these civilians and in return expect half the proceeds of the sale in an overseas bank account. This way, a Russian soldier can make a lot of money without being accused of treason to mother Russia :cheers:

Highnoon to have something against Putin’s nuclear blackmail
Germany considers a 2 billion euros purchase of Israel new advanced version of “Iron Dome” ballistic missile defense system. The defense umbrella would cover Germany. In addition it can cover Poland, Romania, Baltikum and maybe later Ukraine. This is part of 100 billion euros extra spendings on hardware military purchase.

BA828E00-2D21-43E1-A85F-58F99BF40812.jpeg

Russian terrorists captured

Btw taking them prisoner is kindness of Ukraine. Russia says its no war, so geneva convention doesnt work for them.

Reactions: mmr
Maybe he is not so good at using keywords search so you may need to hold his (virtual) hands and lead him to those links.
lol, maybe he is doing a Biden.

Yes, it was Biden, then VP back in 2014, rejected the support of Ukrainian NATO membership. Quote saying "There are not too much we can do"....

What future? Its dirt poor and has low birthrates. Their misery will only rise further.

I know you dont travel. Thats the problem. You dont know the world and you dont understand it either.
You're being an arrogant smartass and you draw conclusions very easily.

Looks like we are sending some Bushmaster 4x4 Carrier to Ukraine.....

1280px-Bushmaster_Protected_Mobility_Vehicle_on_display_at_Centenary_of_Military_Aviation_2014.jpg

Exact number and type is unknown, ADF have more than 1000 Bushmaster 4x4 in surplus, Bushmaster is very versatile vehicle, they can mount just about anything on top, from 25mm autocannon to AT Missile. It carry 10 troops in addition to the crew serve weapon. It's mine resistant and armoured up to 12.7 calibre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom