What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where die I write that Biden is "SUPREME LEADER of USA" ?
Can you show it in my posts?
When did I say you did? Point it to my post?

I was using that to counter what you had said, you said Biden represent USA, this is not an Olympic game, we don't elect a president to represent a country, as I said, if you are at all familiar with US politic, you know the President don't have much power, because power are separated within the 3 branches. This is to ensure even if we elected someone like Trump, we don't turn into Dictatorship.

So all the policy makers with real information and knowledge about what would happen if they stop energy supplies are "5th column" and "traitors"?

May be it is you who is a "traitor" and doing Putin's job to spread discord in German society?

@Ich

No, we call them "Russland Versteher" which is an insult and means "Russia Understanders".

We are at war. A war is painful. When the persian attacked Greece we could have surrendered. We did not, entire Athens was destroyed but we crushed the enemy. Thats what it is about. Of course stopping gas will damage german economy. But thats the price one has to pay to still look in the mirror.

48bf4a9e-2ae1-448b-9efd-1fb81538092c-sunday_toon_327.jpg

Welfare comes from wealth. It is not like the unemployed get 60% of his last income from the money he saved before. It is from somebody else. If you want welfare, don't blow up other people's wealth.

Well here comes the hint, a germany under russian opression would be as miserable as russia.

@Apollon doesn't have to worry. He will go back to Greece.

Zelensky is tolerating deaths of Ukranians right now. What is his problem in listening to Russian concerns of de-Nazifying Ukraine, especially since the Nazis are doing crimes against the civilians now ? It is in Zelensky's hands to stop the war.

Only if Russia deputinizes. Russia is a complete facist regime in evry aspect. Even their symbolism is.

This Russian blunder might just be the catalyst for a European resurgence.

Europe has long been criticized for being overly liberal and soft - this has just set the clock back 50 years.

I expect a renewed focus on China and much more blatant realpolitik in the world going forward.

Russia and China have just ensured that every enemy that they had in the world, are now going to be even more dangerous.

Where on earth are you gonna pay for unemployment support if half of the industry is shut, tax collection is at minimum due to tax holidays and no money left?

They are already planning to give the employers the opportunity to cut working hours of employees due to these extra ordinary circumstances as we speak. You need to update your information.

Germany has record low unemployment.

Reactions: mmr
When did I say you did? Point it to my post?

I was using that to counter what you had said, you said Biden represent USA, this is not an Olympic game, we don't elect a president to represent a country, as I said, if you are at all familiar with US politic, you know the President don't have much power, because power are separated within the 3 branches. This is to ensure even if we elected someone like Trump, we don't turn into Dictatorship.

This is exactly the problem engaging with you in some meaningful "discussion".

You write countless words on useless things which have no meaning on the broader context.

For the sake of writing another 1000 useless words you have brought everything from electoral process to what not just to bring up another useless discussion that President of the USA does not represent USA.

Get some help dude. Or should I contact your employers and request them to pay you by hours and not by words that you type? LOL

So you say Putin was ordered by USA to attack Ukraine? Are you kidding?
Many people here believe that US tempted and trapped Putin into waging this war. On one hand they claim that Putin is genius, but at the same time they'll say that US is at fault for trapping him like this.

They are also likely to believe that 9/11 was an inside job :laugh:

Well here comes the hint, a germany under russian opression would be as miserable as russia.
Oh now Germany is under Russian oppression. Where did you get all this victimhood sentiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom