What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, then am I Zelenskyy?

You are all talk and no action, I don't care if this is what Bruce Lee talk to Jackie Chan or Zelenskyy said to Biden. YOU, are all talk and no action.

By the way, as I said before, I am no fan of Biden either, so, joke's on you.

Do you even read what you type?

What the F* is "action"? :lol:

You type non-stop gibberish and we call it what it is by "typing" in response.

What else do you want us to do? Record a video with dramatic effects and present it to you as "action"?

Now dont tell me you have worked few years as a director and producer as well.

Lets get back to topic, shall we?

PS: Biden represents USA, if you havent figured even that one out, what can I say. LOL

You belong to 5th column.

Haha, how cheap is that? This is very old US set, from the 60s, McCarthy style :sarcastic:They even couldnt count further than 5 cause they need the fingers of the one hand to count the fingers of the other hand :sarcastic:

And this describes you perfect. :wave:

So you dont offer any solution and just want the gas flow to stop like right now?

What is the contingency plan when 100s of thousands of unemployed people start rioting on the streets? Do you have any?

Everything will be conveniently blamed on Putin. From the Covid Pandemic to Will Smith smacking Chris during Oscars.
Wars not only make money for some well connected people but also provide diversions for failing domestic policies. I mean I can say, without a shadow of doubt, the current war between Russia and Ukraine is a big blessing for Biden, his crocodile's tears about 'freedom and democracy' and 'peace' aside...

Dude seriously? In Germany is welfare. Unemployed get 60% of last income and 67% when they have children.
Welfare comes from wealth. It is not like the unemployed get 60% of his last income from the money he saved before. It is from somebody else. If you want welfare, don't blow up other people's wealth.

Do you even read what you type?

What the F* is "action"? :lol:

You type non-stop gibberish and we call it what it is by "typing" in response.

What else do you want us to do? Record a video with dramatic effects and present it to you as "action"?

Now dont tell me you have worked few years as a director and producer as well.

Lets get back to topic, shall we?

PS: Biden represents USA, if you havent figured even that one out, what can I say. LOL
lol, exactly how dumb are you?

Action does not mean physical "action" as in movement. Action mean you act on something, which mean you do what you say you will do, instead of just saying it. Because I hear loud mouth barking from you, I don't see anything that you either support your point that I am a fraud, or you go challenge the point I raise.

Should you done either, your "Point" are more creditable than you just sit here and bark like a dog.

Instead I don't really know if you are really that dumb or that uneducated to associate ACTION as in an action movie.

And in case you have not notice, Biden is US President, Not SUPREME LEADER of USA, there are no such thing as Supreme Leader of USA, and he does not represent USA, if he did, then we will not elect a president via electoral college, instead we would have a direct poll. US government represent USA, Biden represent the executive branch of the government, there are 3 branches of the US government.

I can see a couple of reasons why the western countries be willing to let go of sanctions in favor of a settlement:

a) Stop the bombing of Ukrainian cities to save civilians and infrastructure.
b) Russian natural resources are still in demand.

Western?? If France and Germany had some backbone then what Ukraine is about to concede now would have been conceded before this war started. There is no 'west' when it comes to NATO/Geopolitics: It is just a cabal of Neocons connected with the power establishment in America. The cabal which even robs Americans and couldn't care LESS about Ukraine. The only countries the cabal would care would be the Anglos and the Israelis for ethnic or Lobbying reasons!!

@jhungary

On whether they can reposition their troops. So far, the reports are of troops that were hanging in their rearguard, or weren't able to be deployed into Kiyv for whatever reason. By doing that, they make themselves moderately vulnerable to breakthrough.

We need to note that this is not a rotation, and these weary troops from Kiyv front will be going without rest to the East of Ukraine after few days on a train. This also leaves them without an opportunity to use these troops to rotate their troops on frontlines.

Pulling their front line troops from near Kiyv is out of question, because Ukrainians will have a turkeyshoot at retreating troops.

They had extreme trouble deploying the force of this side into dense forests on Belarus borders, and it means they will have equally bad logistics problem during the retreat.

Retreats are often costlier than advances, because dangers of chokepoints getting under artillery fire are at least doubles during retreats. It's one thing to suffer from chokepoint congestion during offence, when your advance party keeps the enemy occupied 30kms-40 kms away, and completely different when the enemy is right there, shooting you in the back.

They will likely have to abandon a lot of damaged, but still recoverable armour, ammo from emplacement, towed weapons left without tractors. Wounded soldiers take more space than ones who can seat.

The railways are said to be disrupted on Belarusian side, and Ukrainian/LNR/DNR connections with Russian rail were blown up over past weeks in the East. Even with rail, the evacuated armour will take weeks to load on trains to Russia, refit, and redeploy.

----------

Now, they want to deploy those 10-20 BTGs, or what's left of them to the West.

How?

They no longer have the option to deploy them at leisurely pace during peacetime, nor is the LNR/DNR territory is safe now. There is no ammo, and supplies for them there, as it was already used.

They will also have to repair/reorganise broken BTGs. Get new armour/artillery for them. Appoint new officers from somewhere to replace KIAed/WIAed ones.

----------

In other words, they are either off for good, or they will be redeployed half-broken, without serious armour, and supplies. In the later scenario, they will only be able to provide 20 BTGs of very light infantry, or 12-15 ones on basic, and obsolete armour from Russian reserves.

----------

The biggest wutang not discussed yet, is that they will be redeploying 15000+ broken, and demoralised troops who thought that they will be "going for military exercises," into a place they know will be a complete meatgrinder. I bet, there will be surprises.
That's why I raise the question of "Strategic Reserve"

You can't just pull troop out from one part of battlefield and reinsert them on the other. You need to either have reserve to safeguard the move, or have them rotate and draw back over time to preserve the combat power. If you don't have the reserve to do that, that spell big trouble for the Russian.

As far as I can see, the position in Donbas is quite fortified as well, 34 days in, that line has not move much (If they had moved at all) that means even if they can successfully deploy the troop in the East, that beg a question on whether or not they have enough combat power to overcome the garrison.

On the other hand, Ukrainian defence elsewhere will also thin out, couple with the bolstering number from TDF, I just don't see how refocusing on Donbas would work on Russian Force, unless, as I said before, Russia have some Reserve left to use. Otherwise that wouldn't really do much but drawn out into a long war and missile fest on the Russian side.....

Ah, suddenly its "medium term" :laugh: Medium term means what? 5-10 years? Ooohhh, so how will Germany compensate russian gas end of this year? And the next years? If Germany do not pay in Rubles? No Rubles -> no gas! And there is no other gas delivery in sight.

@Apollon doesn't have to worry. He will go back to Greece.

Only other way to bring the war to an end is for NATO to get involved. Otherwise, this war can go on forever. Meanwhile, Ukrainians will die every day. This is something that Zelensky may not want to tolerate.

Zelensky is tolerating deaths of Ukranians right now. What is his problem in listening to Russian concerns of de-Nazifying Ukraine, especially since the Nazis are doing crimes against the civilians now ? It is in Zelensky's hands to stop the war.

Dude seriously? In Germany is welfare. Unemployed get 60% of last income and 67% when they have children.

Where on earth are you gonna pay for unemployment support if half of the industry is shut, tax collection is at minimum due to tax holidays and no money left?

They are already planning to give the employers the opportunity to cut working hours of employees due to these extra ordinary circumstances as we speak. You need to update your information.

And in case you have not notice, Biden is US President, Not SUPREME LEADER of USA, there are no such thing as Supreme Leader of USA, and he does not represent USA, if he did, then we will not elect a president via electoral college, instead we would have a direct poll. US government represent USA, Biden represent the executive branch of the government, there are 3 branches of the US government.

Where die I write that Biden is "SUPREME LEADER of USA" ?
Can you show it in my posts?

And if the president of the USA does not represent USA who does?

You? :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom