What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suggest this thread. Russia has already lost geopolitically and strategically. The Pentagon now labels Russia an “acute problem” and no longer a long term threat. Nuff said.

China can’t even project power out of the first island chain. They have 4x the US population and are still behind economically and still aren’t as productive as the average American.

Per Peking Uni, China is behind the US in most fields, equal in a few, and ahead in very few.

China is a strong competitor but they still can’t match US comprehensive power.
America's real Trump card is the alliance that it has built with the developed world. Almost every country with money and market is with the US Geo politically. Until recently, the middle eastern countries were also allied with US.

Trump sabotaged this as best as he could, but Putin has rectified the problem for a bit. Democrats however have themselves to blame for deterioration in ties with the Gulf though.

At the end of the day, US is a super power as long as the wealthy countries stand with it politically. Harsh reality is that the poor countries do not have much of a say in this.

Russian missile precision is trash yet they have the audacity to post it :lol: @F-22Raptor

Russian missile precision is trash? LOL This comment cannot be taken seriously. If there is something the Russians are really good at it is building excellent missiles.

German states outlaw display of Russia’s ‘Z’ war symbol

Wonder when will they outlaw "O" & "V"?
Then outlaw White, Red, and Blue colours too.
If Rus still doesn't stop, then outlaw anything shaped rectangular because Rusi flag is rectangular. :lol:

Germany:
Remember when they claimed China banned the letter N?

Everything they accuse China of doing, they do themselves.

I suggest this thread. Russia has already lost geopolitically and strategically. The Pentagon now labels Russia an “acute problem” and no longer a long term threat. Nuff said.

China can’t even project power out of the first island chain. They have 4x the US population and are still behind economically and still aren’t as productive as the average American.

Per Peking Uni, China is behind the US in most fields, equal in a few, and ahead in very few.

China is a strong competitor but they still can’t match US comprehensive power.

Russia won't rest until the objectives are met. You know this too. Russia didn't go this far to retreat or do a half job. Be rest assured. Russia will claim victory. Victory will be in the shape of control over important areas. Anything less and you can call me a liar.

China is beyond your reach. Only a matter of time before Chinese economy overtakes the US. Also in field of tech and otherwise China is making excellent ground. I understand why your officials and leaders are having nightmares about China. They should because what China has achieved in such a short period is nothing short of a miracle. Let's not even discuss about the future.

And finally, wasn't your "Ukraine Government is Nazi", itself, an "Agenda" to begin with?

Yea....... "mine" "Ukraine Government is Nazi" :D

Nobody knows here when the agenda began, or by whom...

Anyway, in my opinion, the video is just another propaganda instead of fact check just like others. (where first assumptions are made and then nicely azov is picked up as an example with "not anymore" and forgetting the rest)

Every outlet has the fact check template these days, which they mold it according to there version/agenda... aka half truth aka lies...

when did the US not focus and Russia and China? Do us all a favor and read a good history book...

Yet here you are. Pulling your hair out of your skull.

Do us a favor and get off the high horse.

1000 in 4 weeks....That's actually a lot. That is more than the American and its allies did to Afghanistan

NGO backed by UNHCR put the civilian killed during the whole 20 years at 180,000 at the low end, 210,000 at the high end, bear in mind this figure is the entire war and death are counted not just from the Allied side. If we break down the number, that is roughly 200 a week that is being killed at high end.

The same NGO and UN estimate 1100 civilian killed in the first 4 weeks, which is closer to 300 a week (270 give or take) that is a lot in just 4 weeks......

Yeah, but Putin is not targeting Ukraine's electricity grid or telecom infrastructure. Aside from freezing the population in the tough winter, turning off electricity would also shut down clean water and sewage systems across the country, creating major health hazards.

The incompetence of the military campaign aside, these are deliberate kid gloves that Putin is using to spare civilians as much as possible.

The following webpage has a pretty detailed explanation of Russia's strategy. It's too long to post here, but those who're interested can read it. They're concentrating on Donbass because that's where the major part of Ukrainian forces are located.

One month into the Russian special operation in the Ukraine

Here is a NY Times journalist with a huge following making a connection between wars and profits. He has addressed Iraq and Afghanistan in the video. One day I think there will about the Ukraine-Russia war too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom