What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea about the $6000 Kamikaze drones from US reaching Ukraine? :undecided:

The new $800M package that includes the Switchblades just started 2-3 days ago, but the Ukrainians will have to be trained how to use those.

The Ukrainians are receiving 6,000 new AT-4s from the US. Don’t know if this is from that package or not.

A little offtopic, but this is what Jens Stoltentberg do before becoming the Secretary General of NATO

No, he was not a taxi driver, he was Norway PM busking as a cabbie

PM, not PM, but he had his ankles shaking when he was delivering a speech with Duda (Poland PM.)

PM, not PM, but he had his ankles shaking when he was delivering a speech with Duda (Poland PM.)
Personally, I found that Stoltenberg not a very good politician.

Not being Norwegian I cannot tell you what as I were not ever ruled by him, but seeing him failed to united the country after the 2011 attack.......

But then Labour was reinstalled as leading party after defeating the left, mostly because of the mishandling of COVID-19.

Any proofs 600 soldiers were killed ? Which proofs are there they are Ukrainians ?

The reporter is embedded with the Russian forces. No other proof is needed. This is a first hand reporting from the field.

The new $800M package that includes the Switchblades just started 2-3 days ago, but the Ukrainians will have to be trained how to use those.

The Ukrainians are receiving 6,000 new AT-4s from the US. Don’t know if this is from that package or not.
Ahhhhhhhhh............I remember my first AT-4, it come out of a crate, just like what I asked krist Krinkle for.

I can still smell the new plastic smell..........

I have an innocent question for you. How does it feel now that Russia and China are standing up to US and Western hegemony?

Western hegemony is a myth, there is no such thing. China and Russia exert so much more direct influence on nations all over the world ...more influence than the US ever had...The list of countries that have openly defied the US over the last 100 years is long and includes some of our closest allies...France (iraq war)..Pakistan(nukes)..Japan (trade war)..then there is....India (1971), China(1971)..when China dismissed US pleas to mobilize their military against India.

But I'm not the least bit concerned about Russia or China, I have complete faith that their drunk on power "dictators for life".... will eventually screw the pooch so hard it will lead to another implosion..Putin has already taken a giant step towards his own demise by invading Ukraine...I can only hope other "dictators for life" are watching and learning some lessons from Putin.

Western hegemony is a myth, there is no such thing. China and Russia exert so much more direct influence on nations all over the world ...more influence than the US ever had...The list of countries that have openly defied the US over the last 100 years is long and includes some of our closest allies...France (iraq war)..Pakistan(nukes)..Japan (trade war)..then there is....India (1971), China(1971)..when China dismissed US pleas to mobilize their military against India.

But I'm not the least bit concerned about Russia or China, I have complete faith that their drunk on power "dictators for life".... will eventually screw the pooch so hard it will lead to another implosion..Putin has already taken a giant step towards his own demise by invading Ukraine...I can only hope other "dictators for life" are watching and learning some lessons from Putin.

US focus on China and Russia seems to suggest otherwise. Hasn't the US ditched its fight against so-called Islamic terror for China/Russia containment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom