What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have been exposed to the bone in this topic. Hypocrites LOL

I have an innocent question for you. How does it feel now that Russia and China are standing up to US and Western hegemony?

The US has been opposed by many countries over its lifetime. Don’t really care. We see how they all end up. Russia has already lost strategically. Chinas time will come too. The US system, while imperfect, has proven to be the best in the world. It’s why so many immigrate here. It’s why so much innovation and advancement has come from the US. I will take our people over anyones.

China will face plant into the dirt just as Russia is doing today.

The US has been opposed by many countries over its lifetime. Don’t really care. We see how they all end up. Russia has already lost strategically. Chinas time will come too. The US system, while imperfect, has proven to be the best in the world. It’s why so many immigrate here. It’s why so much innovation and advancement has come from the US. I will take our people over anyones.

China will face plant into the dirt just as Russia is doing today.

LOL Russian plan to takeover important Ukrainian regions is proceeding according to plan. I don't know what you mean by "Russia has lost strategically".

China is beyond your reach. China is reaping full benefits as they should. The more you try to contain China the farther China gets.

Let's face it, US hegemony is being reduced day by day. You are being challenged in broad daylight and the response is very poor. Perhaps the US is paying dearly for its crimes and sins committed not so long ago. Innocent people's curse really exists.

Last edited:
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue their offensive in the course of the special military operation.

▫️On March 26, high-precision, long-range aviation weapons destroyed a large fuel base near Lvov, which provided fuel for Ukrainian troops in western Ukraine, as well as near Kiev.

▫️In addition, high-precision cruise missiles have destroyed the workshops of Lvov Radio Repair Plant in Lvov city. This enterprise has overhauled and upgraded Tor and S-125 anti-aircraft missile systems, radar stations for Ukrainian Air Force, electronic warfare equipment and sights for tanks.

▫️Also, high-precision sea-based long-range weapons destroyed a warehouse of missiles for S-300 and Buk anti-aircraft missile systems in Plesetskoye, 30 kilometres southwest of Kiev city.

✈️💥Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 67 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 command posts, 3 field depots with arms and ammunition, 11 strongholds of Ukrainian Armed Forces units and 20 areas of military equipment concentration.

💥Russian air defence means overnight destroyed 18 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles over Novaya Basan, Peski, Borispol, Shchors, Vishnevoe, Kryukovka and Petrovskiy.

💥In total, 289 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,656 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 169 multiple launch rocket systems, 684 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,503 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Show bodies of the 600 and proof they are Ukrainians otherwise it's just BS.

Wow. Just incredible. It is some sight to see you put in the extra hours for Ukraine. You really are feeling the pain it seems.

I remember your words very vividly. It is plain business you once said emotionless to a question related to fuelling a war between India and Pakistan. Looks like the tables have turned very badly here. Let's just say, it is plain business for Russia too. Nothing personal. It is all about denazification and gaining control over certain areas.

LOL Russian plan to takeover important Ukrainian regions is proceeding according to plan. I don't know what you mean by "Russia has lost strategically".

China is beyond your reach. China is reaping full benefits as they should. The more you try to contain China the farther China gets.

Let's face it, US hegemony is being reduced day by day. You are being challanged in broad daylight and the response is very poor. Perhaps the US is paying dearly for its crimes and sins committed not so long ago. Innocent people's curse really exists.

I suggest this thread. Russia has already lost geopolitically and strategically. The Pentagon now labels Russia an “acute problem” and no longer a long term threat. Nuff said.

China can’t even project power out of the first island chain. They have 4x the US population and are still behind economically and still aren’t as productive as the average American.

Per Peking Uni, China is behind the US in most fields, equal in a few, and ahead in very few.

China is a strong competitor but they still can’t match US comprehensive power.

I suggest this thread. Russia has already lost geopolitically and strategically. The Pentagon now labels Russia an “acute problem” and no longer a long term threat. Nuff said.

China can’t even project power out of the first island chain. They have 4x the US population and are still behind economically and still aren’t as productive as the average American.

Per Peking Uni, China is behind the US in most fields, equal in a few, and ahead in very few.

China is a strong competitor but they still can’t match US comprehensive power.

US focus on China and Russia seems to suggest otherwise. Hasn't the US ditched its fight against so-called Islamic terror for China/Russia containment?

when did the US not focus and Russia and China? Do us all a favor and read a good history book...

Afghan Refugees in U.K. Are Still in Limbo as Ukrainians Arrive​

Some 12,000 Afghans who fled to Britain have been living in hotels for months awaiting permanent housing. This has raised questions about the country’s ability to take in many more escaping Ukraine.

I can assure you guys the sentiment is the same all across European cities. Europe is being inundated with refugees.

I believe that Chernihiv is now surrounded, according to its mayor.

While many are criticising Russia's failure to take Kiev, few seem to follow Russian military's stated aims. Priority is the destruction of the Ukrainian forces in the east, the Kiev operation is simply to tie down Ukrainian forces.

When the Donbass area is cleared of Ukrainian forces, they will evaluate their priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom