What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a provocation. The Turkish state has already asked both Ukraine and Russia for an official explanation on the issue.

There is no current in the Black Sea to carry these mines so fast. These mines cannot travel 600 km in just one week.

While there is not a single mine detection on the Turkish Romanian or Bulgarian coasts, the first mine detection directly in the Bosphorus is extremely suspicious.

The Black Sea region is a very busy maritime trade area, especially in terms of small tonnage ships. No visual contact with a mine has been reported to date. Coast guard and demining flotillas of coastal states have not made any detections to date.

In addition, the mines in question should have some security mechanisms in accordance with the relevant regulations. The mine that comes to the surface or the bottom connection is broken must lock itself.

Trying to detonate a mine in the Bosphorus is a dangerous game that will produce very dangerous results for the country carrying out this covert attack.

The situation in Ukraine:

- Russia is advancing..
- Ukraine and the West have a crushing media victory..which turns into failure with the achievement of Russian goals on the ground..

Russia is advancing slowly and have multiple Problems. They can win the ground, but strategically this is already costing them a lot.

I had posted a video from the Mark Felton channel about the Russian invasion of Finland in late 1930s. Russia got a really bloody nose but managed to grab enough land to make Finland accept neutrality.
Very likely similar outcome in this war, too.

So, like the NASA prototype your proposal also used helium gas as the "vacuum" or was it actual vacuum ? Was this before the 2012 work at NASA or after ? Do create a thread in the 'Technology & Science' section because it will be useful to me and others. Best are such ideas to be open source. I am especially interested in this because NASA says such transistors are resistant to space radiation.
I will have to show the fabrication steps to make you understand the whole process, the idea was to have the gap so small (below mean free path) that electrons will behave like it’s vacuum, and will follow ballistic transport model.

We were working in this in 2015-2016.

Chechen forcies are risking their lives to liberate Mariupol and save civilians from Banderites. It is disrespectful to call this PR initiative.

What this video is meant to prove ? This is only small part of Mariupol. Compare all of Mariupol with all of Fallujah.

The Globeandmail ? Really ? This is Anglosaxon media. They lied about alleged WMD in Iraq. They have zero credibility.

This is whataboutism. We are talking about US bioweapons in the Ukraine are we ?
What you post is US narrative, not facts. It is clear that USA has something to hide.
View attachment 827591

FACTS:
US owes world an answer on bio lab: Global Times editorial
By Global Times Published: Mar 11, 2022 11:54 PM

View attachment 827593

The Russian Defense Ministry released on Thursday documents it acquired from the personnel of a bio lab in Ukraine. The documents expose the US and its NATO allies' research on biological weapons in Ukraine, including research on spreading the highly infectious bird flu virus through migratory birds and on pathogens such as bacteria and viruses that can be transmitted from bats to humans. Russia said the documents show that a large number of serum samples belonging to the Slavs have been transferred and that the experiments in Ukraine are similar to what Japan's Unit 731 did in WWII. The documents were uploaded online by Russia for free download.

The US reaction has somewhat missed the point. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made eight consecutive tweets to condemn Russia for spreading disinformation, but advoided mentioning about the US' bio lab in Ukraine. She claimed that "we should all be on the lookout for Russia to possibly use chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine." But she didn't offer any evidence. Such condemnation didn't help clear the doubts of people around the world. Instead, such a response is pale and illogical.

Nevertheless, US Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland confirmed during a hearing that Ukraine has "biological research facilities" when asked if Ukraine has bioweapons. She also said the US is working with Ukraine to prevent Russia from getting "those research materials."

The contradictive remarks futher deepened the world's doubts about the US. Does the US have a bio lab in Ukraine? Why did the labs rush to destroy the materials right after Russia-Ukraine conflict started on February 24? Are those labs engaged in scientific research or weaponizing the research results? What is the relation between the Pentagon and the US' 336 bio labs around the world? How does the US guarantee the safety of those labs? Why has the US been exclusively blocking the establishment of the verification mechanism of the Biological Weapons Convention for more than 20 years? What is it worried about? What exactly is the connection between the Fort Detrick lab and the COVID-19 pandemic?

Biological military activities are not trivial. It is reasonable and legitimate for the international community to question the US for that. Right after WWII, the US spent 250,000 yen (several thousand US dollars at that time) on acquiring the infamous Unit 731's data, but never published what the data was used for. In nearly 30 years, the number of P4 labs on US soil increased by 750 percent - accompanied by an increasing risk of virus leakage. Because of protests from within, the US chose to establish labs overseas. Over the years, however, there have been deadly leaks linked to US military biological labs in Ukraine, South Korea, Kazakhstan and Georgia. But angry protests in those countries were simply crushed by the US manipulating public opinion.

Biological weapons are seen as weapons of mass destruction together with nuclear and chemical weapons. Any suspicion of private development of biological weapons must be promptly investigated. Russia's information release was very specific and should draw the attention of the international community. The veracity of those materials must be determined by a multi-party inspection team led by an authoritative international organization, rather than by the US alone. The US should know that smearing others cannot bleach itself. If it is really innocent as it claims, it should take the opportunity to publish what is the truth and receive multi-party investigations to prove its innocence.

It must be pointed out that this was an accidental discovery in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, which has nothing to do with the conflict itself. The determination of the merits of this incident should not be linked to the position on the Russia-Ukraine issue. The international community, including Europe, should put strong pressure on the US and not be swayed by the disinformation claims of Washington. The US owes the world an answer on this matter.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202203/1254649.shtml?id=11

1. Chechen forces are risking their lives to LIBERATE Mariupol and save civilians? Mashallah. Did the Mayor of Mariupol Vadym Boichenko request Russian forces and their Chechen puppets to liberate his city?

EXCUSE ME, please.

Mariupol is one of the locations in Ukraine where invading forces have encountered heavy resistance on the ground (30 days and counting) - this could NOT be possible if Mariupol citizens were NOT onboard.

2. Small part of Mariupol? Mariupol is NOT a big city to begin with - it is home to 400,000 citizens in total.

Map of Mariupol is shown in following footage:

The footage also provides evidence of Russians using thermobaric weapons to bombard sectors of the city.

Ground realities of Mariupol are well-documented in the following link:

This footage shows some Mariupol citizens who managed to flee the city:

Do they look happy to you?

More survivors talking now:

Liberation scenes, right?

Russian liberation activities in Mariupol caught on camera:

- - - -

Why you bringing Iraq into our conversation? My POV is in following post:

I have always maintained that US/NATO assaulted Iraq on controversial and questionable grounds (bad decision).

But to address your curiosity, American troops discovered hidden caches of chemical weapons in Iraq from time-to-time:

But these finds were detrimental to Democratic politics and narrative against the Republicans and Obama administration instructed Pentagon to keep these finds under wraps.

There is more - an Iraqi defector Adnan Ihsan Saeed al-Haideri informed Bush administration about Iraqi WMD program.

Multiple Iraqi nationals were involved in building a case against Saddam regime:

These Iraqi nationals knew that George W. Bush would be the most sympathetic POTUS and their best shot given his family legacy.

- - - -

3. You are clutching to SEMANTICS now.

"With Russian President Vladimir Putin showing no sign of backing down on his country’s assault on Ukraine, US officials are trying to prevent the Russian military from capturing pathogens stored in US-affiliated research labs in Ukraine, where they could potentially mischaracterize activities at the facilities. It’s an urgent task, given that the director of the US military program that works with Ukrainian public and animal health labs said some are in cities now under attack.

At the end of February, Robert Pope, the director of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, said his program had lost contact with the Ukrainian labs. In an update on Friday, he said that officials had communicated with authorities responsible for facilities run by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health but not with those overseeing the veterinary health institutions the US government also partners with in the country.

Several of those labs are in cities being attacked now, Pope said. “Should Russian forces occupy a city with one of these facilities, we are concerned that Russia will fabricate ‘evidence’ of nefarious activity in an attempt to lend credibility to their ongoing disinformation about these facilities.”

On the veterinary health side, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency supports 14 facilities and diagnostic laboratories, Pope said. “Most of these facilities are regional diagnostic veterinary laboratories that provide Ukraine with animal sample collection ability and basic laboratory capabilities for initial diagnostics of potential diseases in Ukraine’s animal population. They are part of the network of labs that help Ukraine prevent, detect, and respond to animal diseases like African swine fever,” he said.

Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland echoed Pope’s concerns about the security of the US-linked labs at a Senate hearing Tuesday. “Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” she said.

Pope’s fears that the invasion will expose the labs to new disinformation narratives does not appear far-fetched. Already at least one figure with links to the Russian disinformation ecosystem is broadcasting plans to bring journalists into war-torn Ukraine to tour US-affiliated labs there.

John Mark Dougan, a former American police officer who claims to have political asylum in Russia, has put up at least five videos on YouTube in recent days saying that Ukraine is hosting US bioweapons labs; some of the videos have been viewed nearly 30,000 times. In one video, he claims to have secured permission to go to the labs. “I said, ‘Look, I want to get a bunch of journalists, truth seeking journalists together, and I want to do a tour of these laboratories,’” Dougan said, inviting journalists to contact him for the supposed trip."

Many countries have "biological research facilities."

China have over 200 such:

I have given you plenty of food for thought and information to reflect upon in my posts but you keep pushing it.

Pope Francis really did something!

"Vatican diplomats issued a statement denouncing NATO and the EU's intervention in Ukraine; denouncing the US, NATO and EU for deliberately creating imbalances and hindering a peaceful resolution of the crisis in Ukraine; denouncing the West for manipulating the media and creating their own rules in Ukraine to allow Zelens Ki and Nazi perpetrators at large: "They created a trap not only for Russia and Ukraine, but for the whole of Europe!""

SOURCE ? ? ?

Sounds like invented BS to me.

I think this is a provocation. The Turkish state has already asked both Ukraine and Russia for an official explanation on the issue.

There is no current in the Black Sea to carry these mines so fast. These mines cannot travel 600 km in just one week.

While there is not a single mine detection on the Turkish Romanian or Bulgarian coasts, the first mine detection directly in the Bosphorus is extremely suspicious.

The Black Sea region is a very busy maritime trade area, especially in terms of small tonnage ships. No visual contact with a mine has been reported to date. Coast guard and demining flotillas of coastal states have not made any detections to date.

In addition, the mines in question should have some security mechanisms in accordance with the relevant regulations. The mine that comes to the surface or the bottom connection is broken must lock itself.

Trying to detonate a mine in the Bosphorus is a dangerous game that will produce very dangerous results for the country carrying out this covert attack.
Maybe try of false flag from the west. Turkey do a good job.

🤔

Will Russia need to wait to 2023 for Germany to cut oil imports to zero?

Will Russia need to wait to 2024 for gas to zero?

:rofl:

What is Russia cut all that to zero by Apri 1 this year? Not an April Fool joke either!:enjoy:

:rofl:
Putin will lose $250 million per day if he stops gas exports to Germany the question is who will suffer more.

Maybe try of false flag from the west. Turkey do a good job.
If Turkey is pushed into the war, NATO ships will have a legal basis to enter the Black Sea.

Reactions: Ich
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom