What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
French might send now under 1 billion euro arms support which was agreed last night. I meant not fighter but other lethal arms.

US and Nato leaders in talks to send Ukraine anti-ship missiles​

James Politi in Brussels

US president Joe Biden and Nato leaders are in talks to send anti-ship missiles to Ukraine to help it fend off Russian attacks from the sea, said a senior Biden administration official on Thursday, as members of the western alliance held a summit to discuss their response to the war.

Source - Financial times
probably a NATO deal as a whole. But I have not heard of anything from any channel. But then I don't really read much cable from the French for whatever reason......

Well, I don't generally trust the French, got burn by a French Officer once.......pr got burn by @Vergennes once.......(That's a joke)

probably a NATO deal as a whole. But I have not heard of anything from any channel.
I think they should not announce what they (nato) sending so publicly. Not a smart move.

I think they should not announce what they sending so publicly. Not a smart move.
Well, as I said, they hold their card close to their chest, I am sure they have sent something to the Ukrainian, but they probably were not doing it over the public channel.

Reactions: mmr
I will say show proof.

Propaganda hit like this, they wanted people to know, not hid it some where. So if this is true, there are bound to be photo.

Also, which woman you are talking about? The first one or the second one?

Which second woman ? In this post you posted photo of only one woman. What did you want to say then ?

France has taken a much more intelligent approach by not officially revealing what was sent to Ukraine and on what scale.

What's confirmed (visually confirmed) is that we sent helmets,body armors and anti tank missiles. (MILAN and ERYX)

Well it can work both ways.

UK revealing that it will send an extra 6000 missiles to Ukraine may persuade the Russians that they need to make peace with Ukraine fast on terms that Ukraine is likely to accept.

Yes giving precise figures could help the Russians in working out the threat to them but this does not really help when the numbers are now 10s of thousands of missiles - the Russians simply do not have anywhere near enough targets for these missiles to hit.

Well it can work both ways.

UK revealing that it will send an extra 6000 missiles to Ukraine may persuade the Russians that they need to make peace with Ukraine fast on terms that Ukraine is likely to accept.

Yes giving precise figures could help the Russians in working out the threat to them but this does not really help when the numbers are now 10s of thousands of missiles - the Russians simply do not have anywhere near enough targets for these missiles to hit.
I think it's okay to tell people what did you sent, but when or how many would be an OPSEC problem.

I am surprise that US, UK and Sweden all announce what they were sending and how many they were sending so publicly...

Officially there is no war in Ukraine. But after a month of fighting, it is impossible to hide the return of the coffins as the conflict decimates the ranks of the Russian army.

While reading the Russian press,you would think you are reading the Pravda of the 70s 80s.

We can read about a sergeant who died on 24 february,whose burial took place only a few days ago (1 month after his death)

Thus the sergeant who died on February 24, whose burial took place a few days ago (so almost a month after his death) and whose obituary reminds the heroism of this paratrooper who died by "unpinning his last grenade as he was surrounded by Ukrainian troops".

2174478996.jpg

• Wow
I think it's okay to tell people what did you sent, but when or how many would be an OPSEC problem.

I am surprise that US, UK and Sweden all announce what they were sending and how many they were sending so publicly...

Sure none of these countries are revealing precise delivery dates in advance.

That would be really stupid.

Sure none of these countries are revealing precise delivery dates in advance.

That would be really stupid.
Unless that was a bait......

Have the SAM ready and nothing was actually send, have them waste their ammo............

Maybe some sort of high level sun tzu stuff

Unless that was a bait......

Have the SAM ready and nothing was actually send, have them waste their ammo............

Maybe some sort of high level sun tzu stuff

Anyway Russians have little ability to strike these weapon convoys.

They would really have no idea which one of the multitudes of trucks crossing the border into Ukraine everyday is carrying hundreds of these missiles each and anyway their ability to hit these trucks so far from their front lines seems to be around zero.

Officially there is no war in Ukraine. But after a month of fighting, it is impossible to hide the return of the coffins as the conflict decimates the ranks of the Russian army.

While reading the Russian press,you would think you are reading the Pravda of the 70s 80s.

We can read about a sergeant who died on 24 february,whose burial took place only a few days ago (1 month after his death)

Thus the sergeant who died on February 24, whose burial took place a few days ago (so almost a month after his death) and whose obituary reminds the heroism of this paratrooper who died by "unpinning his last grenade as he was surrounded by Ukrainian troops".

View attachment 826844
Casualty of an unnecessary war. Putin must be held accountable :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom