What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter, a human is a human and if she is in need of shelter you are ought to provide it. Isnt it the civilized European values the West is so proud of?
But Poland isn't a "Western" country. It's an Eastern European Slavic culture ex-Warsaw Pact Catholic country :)

You can deport him/her afterwards, jail him for being illegal or whatever but you can not let them die in cold or with hunger. This is pure violation of any kind of human rights.
So they travelled all the way from Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan and Libya...reached Poland and haven't died of hunger and cold? And you're afraid they will die of hunger and cold when they reach Poland?

And why should then Muslims have any sympathy for these people who so blatantly and openly declare them terrorists and their enemies?
So if there was a war in Germany,would you take a few hundred thousands of Catholic and Protestant Germans in Pakistan?
Would you take a few thousand Irish Catholic men as well? What about a few hundred thousand Evangelicals who would put Israel first?

But Poland isn't a "Western" country. It's an Eastern European Slavic culture ex-Warsaw Pact Catholic country :)

So they travelled all the way from Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan and Libya...reached Poland and haven't died of hunger and cold? And you're afraid they will die of hunger and cold when they reach Poland?
As I said, it does not matter. If you see someone dying of cold in a forest, the first thing that you MUST do is to provide him some shelter, food and first aid (as a state). All the rest comes afterwards. And there are many reported incidents where people are not allowed to enter Poland based on their race or religion and have to spend nights in sub zero temperatures in woods.

So if there was a war in Germany,would you take a few hundred thousands of Catholic and Protestant Germans in Pakistan?
Would you take a few thousand Irish Catholic men as well? What about a few hundred thousand Evangelicals who would put Israel first?

If you know the Muslim history and culture, you would know that we would not have any issue with that.

I personally would not distinguish anyone who needs help based on their religion or race.

Pakistan would let some in, but it would destroy the society in the same way as it is the other way around in Germany. The cultures are to different. Sure there is no problem if westeners go to Pakistan 3-4 weeks for having a fine hollyday, but long time refugees cause always problems, everywhere, in every country.

As I said, it does not matter. If you see someone dying of cold in a forest, the first thing that you MUST do is to provide him some shelter, food and first aid (as a state). All the rest comes afterwards. And there are many reported incidents where people are not allowed to enter Poland based on their race or religion and have to spend nights in sub zero temperatures in woods.
Why? Belarus took them in from Turkey. They should take care of them. Poland didn't invite anyone. It was Belarus that sent them to the border and then wouldn't let them leave the forest when the Poles said no.

If you know the Muslim history and culture, you would know that we would not have any issue with that.

I personally would not distinguish anyone who needs help based on their religion or race.
An individual no. But hundreds of thousands or even millions of Western immigrants,then you'd have a big problem accepting them.

Pakistan would let some in, but it would destroy the society in the same way as it is the other way around in Germany. The cultures are to different. Sure there is no problem if westeners go to Pakistan 3-4 weeks for having a fine hollyday, but long time refugees cause always problems, everywhere, in every country.
Exactly that. If they sent a million Protestans to Pakistan,I'm sure there would be chaos. Besides,isn't there chaos already with the Afghans? Although I blame the Afghans about this.

Why? Belarus took them in from Turkey. They should take care of them. Poland didn't invite anyone. It was Belarus that sent them to the border and then wouldn't let them leave the forest when the Poles said no.

An individual no. But hundreds of thousands or even millions of Western immigrants,then you'd have a big problem accepting them.

Exactly that. If they sent a million Protestans to Pakistan,I'm sure there would be chaos. Besides,isn't there chaos already with the Afghans? Although I blame the Afghans about this.

Pakistanis are generally tolerant people towards foreigners. We treated millions of Afghan refugees much better than e.g. Iran, even though we are a much poorer country.

And even though Pakistan is a country created in the name of Islam, still tolerance towards other religions is much better than say in Israel (the only other country created in name of religion). And we continously and non-stop are being lectured about religious tolerance etc by none other than these very same Western countries.

But anyway this is another discussion. I just could not stand the bigotry of that man. That blatant hatred should never have been allowed to be aired on a national tv!

I hope you know Ukrainian armed forces statement actually implied that Russian troops in Bucha,Irpen and Gostomel were actually cut off from logistic lines do you?. :rolleyes:
Yes. I deleted that Post. Moreover, I will take what Ukranians Armed Forces say with the Pinch of Salf as they've been lying through their theeth since the start of this War.

Yes. I deleted that Post. Moreover, I will take what Ukranians Armed Forces say with the Pinch of Salf as they've been lying through their theeth since the start of this War.

LMAO,why did you delete your post ? It's news related to the war,no need to delete. Just because it didn't suit your narrative doesn't mean you had to delete it. :enjoy:

I will post it again ; :enjoy:

Russian forces in Bucha,Irpin and Gostomel are cut from supplies.

The thermal imager provided by NATO to Ukraine is a civil product purchased from China, and it is a low-end product. The price is only 2699cny ($425). This product is generally used in supermarkets and other places to test the temperature of customers.

This kind of thermal imager can't be used in war at all. Even Chinese hunters don't use such a poor thermal imager.

IMG_20220322_210704.jpg
IMG_20220322_210655.jpg
IMG_20220322_210635.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO,why did you delete your post ? It's news related to the war,no need to delete. Just because it didn't suit your narrative doesn't mean you had to delete it. :enjoy:

I will post it again ; :enjoy:

Russian forces in Bucha,Irpin and Gostomel are cut from supplies.

I deleted that because I comprehend it incorrectly. There is no point in setting narrative, War will be won on Ground in Ukraine not on PDF nor by Western Information WareFare.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom