What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlindEagle, are these tied up and painted up and half-lynched Russians the same people who you said 20 days ago were being bombarded by the Russian military ? Except that these crimes are being done by your beloved Ukranian military.
Please do some research before trusting anything you see.
I’ve seen this happen in my city before I left. This is being done by Russian speaking population themselves. This is the punishment for anyone caught violating curfews or caught trying to commit arson.

I’ve seen this happen in my city before I left. This is being done by Russian speaking population themselves. This is the punishment for anyone caught violating curfews or caught trying to commit arson.

Am I supposed to believe you, a person who was ready to join Ukranian militias who have been embedded with Nazis ? Just day before yesterday was a vid of a young Ukranian soldier who proudly said on camera that he has been killing Russian speakers since he was 17.

Tying people up on post is a common punishment for people who committed petty crime during the war. My friend who is still in Kyiv said they were doing the same thing to thief or people who try to "Take Advantage" of other people in Kyiv. This happened everywhere, and not just to Russian speaking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom