What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any basis for claiming Putin and Russia are not hardcore zionists? Has Putin ever done something and arrant Israel? Why does Putin allow Israel to bomb Hezbollah, Iranians and Assad in Syria?

Historically Jews have been very powerful in Russia. They’re the ones who were behind the Bolshevik revolution. After the end of the USSR the biggest looters of Russian assets were the Jewish oligarchs and around a million Jews moved to Israel. So now Russia has a lot of connections with Israel.

When Putin came to power he drove away the oligarchs and they moved to Israel. However, Putin maintained links with them. After all, they’re the richest Russians in the world. Any politician would maintain contacts with billionaires like that.

If Putin was in Zionist control, like US presidents, he would never have developed relations with Iran or intervened in Syria. Not even any Muslim country, except Iran, has the guts to mess with Israel. It took a lot of balls for Putin to do it.

But Putin is a pragmatist. Being part of the West has been Russia’s historic goal. He wouldn’t want to ruin that by pissing off Israel too much. If I know it, then surely Putin knows it that the US is 100% Israeli owned.

So Putin has held back from going too far helping Iran or Syria. Unfortunately, Israel was pissed off anyways, and now we see Russia paying the price with this war.

But now the gloves are off and he has nothing to lose. Things are going to start heating up in occupied Palestine.

Kamil was saying exactly the same in his thread today. Revolt on Russia can only be started by the police force. FSB people have a lot of privilege in Russia and therefore they are likely to retain Putin

Interesting read :-)

I was thinking I was too crazy too think that commie holdouts in Russia may be the only political force left there with a chance on pulling popular uprising.

The South and East of Ukraine are fighting tenaciously against Russia, even in towns just a few miles from the Russian border. Russia has neither the money nor the manpower to fight a permanent war there, and it's extremely unlikely the rest of Ukraine would make peace on those terms either. Nor would the West and its allies (which account for 60% of world GDP lift their sanctions).

Kamil was saying exactly the same in his thread today. Revolt on Russia can only be started by the police force. FSB people have a lot of privilege in Russia and therefore they are likely to retain Putin

Interesting read :-)

Also, uprisings rarely happen at the peak, or stable level of repression.

It's usually when regimes run out of steam, and ease pressure out of material constraints, or internal screwup, then all who held out think "it's now or never!" and jump at them.

Some fun:

Caricature - Ukraine Now and Then.jpg

How many Russians being killed in Kazakstan before russia is provoked to invade? 5? 1?

Why Russia pulled out of Kakazakhstan so fast in January?

Because they know they can't even hope to govern this country.

Kazakhis will kill any foreign satrap just so they can back to their own clan vs. clan thing.

Kazakhis will kill any foreign satrap just so they can back to their own clan vs. clan thing.
they pulled out because their guy won already.

The cost to Russia will ultimately be far greater than any gains from conquering Ukraine. For a start, it was never a member of NATO, but now more border nations will consider joining NATO as they no longer trust Russia, so that strategy is already lost. Secondly, it's the dead opposite of a N a. z i state, unlike Putin's own regime (there being little difference between autocratic Communism and autocratic Fas.c ism or Naz. i sm). Thirdly, they're destroying all infrastructure, so really they'll only earn for themselves a virtual arid landscape that'll be another drain on their diminishing economic resources to rebuild for their own use. No country will engage with Russia again. They've lost out on dealing internationally.

The cost to Russia will ultimately be far greater than any gains from conquering Ukraine. For a start, it was never a member of NATO, but now more border nations will consider joining NATO as they no longer trust Russia, so that strategy is already lost. Secondly, it's the dead opposite of a N a. z i state, unlike Putin's own regime (there being little difference between autocratic Communism and autocratic Fas.c ism or Naz. i sm). Thirdly, they're destroying all infrastructure, so really they'll only earn for themselves a virtual arid landscape that'll be another drain on their diminishing economic resources to rebuild for their own use. No country will engage with Russia again. They've lost out on dealing internationally.
there's no more border states that haven't joined NATO except Finland. Everyone else is already in NATO.

But now the gloves are off and he has nothing to lose. Things are going to start heating up in occupied Palestine.
How? will Putin bomb Palestine also? You don't think he will help Palestine do you?

Will he continue to let Israel bomb targets in syria as they like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom