What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The de-Putinise, re-Zionise Russia movement is counting on the Russian people to overthrow Putin.
Do you have any basis for claiming Putin and Russia are not hardcore zionists? Has Putin ever done something and arrant Israel? Why does Putin allow Israel to bomb Hezbollah, Iranians and Assad in Syria?

Although every arm chair general has been overestimated the timescale of this conflict.
This includes our own Mark Milley, Chairman of the JCS, who said Ukraine 'could' fall within 72 hrs. We can give him a little leeway because he used the word 'could' in his testimony. Less definitive.

Anyway...I think this is another instance of where everyone overestimated the Russian military. We did it before and during the Cold War. Now, just like Britney: Oops, we did it again. But I guess it is not as bad as the Russians themselves because they had the typical double-whammy. They overestimated themselves and underestimated the Ukrainians. We have only virtual eggs on our faces while the Russians have real blood on theirs.

This includes our own Mark Milley, Chairman of the JCS, who said Ukraine 'could' fall within 72 hrs. We can give him a little leeway because he used the word 'could' in his testimony. Less definitive.

Anyway...I think this is another instance of where everyone overestimated the Russian military. We did it before and during the Cold War. Now, just like Britney: Oops, we did it again. But I guess it is not as bad as the Russians themselves because they had the typical double-whammy. They overestimated themselves and underestimated the Ukrainians. We have only virtual eggs on our faces while the Russians have real blood on theirs.
Agreed 100%.

LOL, they aren't tying up Russian speaking Ukrainian, those are Kyiv looter, they can be Russian Speaking or Ukrainian speaking.

They were siren wrapped and tied to a post without their pants for stealing stuff to humiliate them

Personally, I think this is a bit extreme, but then some people were reportedly executed for stealing during the war, so probably being tied to a post without their pants aren't as bad as it gets?

Anyway, This was reported in the very early stage of the war in Kyiv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom