What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The de-Putinise, re-Zionise Russia movement is counting on the Russian people to overthrow Putin. By demonizing all Russians they ended up increasing Russian public support for the war to over 70%.

This Russian guy explains it well.

But then, the western PSYOPs made a huge mistake: they gave free reign to truly rabid and racist russophobia while, at the same time, openly proclaiming the Nazi regime in Kiev as “heroic” defenders of the West. It is one thing to hear that your dictator Putin and his Mordor will be sanctioned to smithereens and quite another to feel the overt, direct and targeted hatred against you and your people, that is something you perceive less with your mind and more, I would say, with you “skin” or “guts”. Once it became obvious that the West’s hate for Russia is absolute and total and that the “best” Russians can hope from our “western friends” is to be treated like Native Americans or the Boers by the Anglos, which is not different at all from how the Nazis treated Russians, most Russian figured out what this was really all about since Day 1 and even much before (I would argue since about 1000 years).

That was pretty much all it took to “switch over” the mode of many Russians from “of my God, what will happen next?” to “we shall never surrender” or, on the words of Molotov, “Ours is a righteous cause. The enemy shall be defeated. Victory will be ours” (June 22, 1941).

One thing that is glaringly obvious is the benefit the Ukrainians have at the tactical level utilising decentralised ground forces and the NCO/JNCO leadership model which makes their forces more agile compared to the Russians.

That said the Russians have stand off weapons which they are now using. Although every arm chair general has been overestimated the timescale of this conflict.

21 days ago we were told this entire affair would be would come to a close as Russia is out of money and their military broken.

Both Russia and Ukraine are now engaged in a death roll, for the sake of the civilians and regional security- let’s hope sanity prevails.

A lot of lessons here for military leaders and those with an interest in such affairs.

Is this true @The Eagle

What were the causes for the thread ban because they were major contributors
All moderation queries are to be discussed in GHQ and not in this thread please.

Thank you.

Such missiles won’t change much on the battlefield most are meant to terrorize the population.
Much like Germany missiles raining at London at WW2.
E8521C79-5501-45F7-AD23-3DEC08B6C44D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom