What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Vietnam can NEVER overtake Australia in term of Bauxite production, they have less reserve than Australia,

Second of all, I am not being biased, but you are being naive. Thing take money and time to do, both of you skipped. And then there is another thing to consider as to whether or not the Vietnam would actually help to begin with

Vietnam is LOOKING AT THE OTHER END OF US/EU SANCTION if Vietnam go do what you say, would Vietnam risk the entire US/EU market for Russia? That's a non-starter. Vietnam is not China, and even China are thinking twice before going down that road.
More like you are naive, Vietnam can always ship the ore to China and China process them to be exported to Russia.

these investors do so at their own risk. How do they take their money out of russia?
Chinese payment system I assume.

Tying people up to a pole and beating them while they're brake naked is pure savagery.

Says the person that a few posts ago wrote :

Such an evil people. May Russia destroy the whole Ukrain to the ground. What is wrong with these people? It is like humanity escaped them.

A person that just wished a country of 40 million people to be leveled to the ground , talks about humanity and " savagery "

~

Last edited:
True. Tatar population shrinks to 1% of Russia from being the overlords and and majority, and in return they get a central bank governor and a gymnast woman who has intimate relations with Putin. great deal, Would russia like to swap places?

That girl is 15. You might be mistaking her for someone else.

The more I do research on Russia the more I think it’s a beautiful country and, whatever the past, today Muslims are well integrated into it. And official policy towards Muslims is positive.

There are seven regions with Muslim majorities and large cities with Muslim majorities, like Kazan, fifth largest city in the country.

Total Muslim population is claimed to be up to 25 million, which presumably includes immigrants from Central Asia. Some say that Moscow is 25% Muslim.

I’m not suggesting that Russia should swallow Europe, I don’t think it has any plans to. It could have been a friend of the West but they threw them out.

We need to look at the future, not the past. In the future I believe that a strong and prosperous Russia will be an asset to the Muslim world.

Biden Admin has come to the realization that the world order is over and a new one is needed..

--

We have entered a hectic period and imho I was previously assuming we could wait atleast for 2-3 decades before that but this could technically mean that this new multi-polar system won't be able to sustained for much longer before it comes to a head on.

All the previous US policies or national interests are out of the window and they will craft new ones that mirrors the needs of the hour

Did Biden just say 'new world order'?
NWO is a trigger phrase to the black helicopter crowd and the Trumpnistas.

Now he's done it...LOL.

The more I do research on Russia the more I think it’s a beautiful country and, whatever the past, today Muslims are well integrated into it. And official policy towards Muslims is positive.
Well It is very beautiful and well developed. Yes they are quite well integrated. It is a neutral policy towards muslims. Better than 10 years ago.
Total Muslim population is claimed to be up to 25 million, which presumably includes immigrants from Central Asia. Some say that Moscow is 25% Muslim.
yes. probably.
I’m not suggesting that Russia should swallow Europe,
But they probably want to.
We need to look at the future, not the past. In the future I believe that a strong and prosperous Russia will be an asset to the Muslim world.
Maybe. maybe. Hard to predict. It could even be a muslim country. you never know. Depends on what Russians choose. They may choose civil war and muslim genocide, or they might be overwhelmed with muslims and merge into a muslim country. im taking 50 or 100 years down the line.

is Telegram banned here? Every time I post a telegram link it gets replaced by ****

if it is a banned source just LMK so I don't waste my time trying to fix.

You can just post them in twitter.. Copy the video and post it on twitter then repost it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom