What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wood

Watch this video, what do you see?

This is Kherson AFTER Russian have already taken the town.

What you see on the surface is the citizen out and about protesting on the Russian occupier. But what it didn't show is that the Russian may have taken Kherson, but they has not been able to control the population, one may venture a guess as for why is that. but it wouldn't be far off to say either the Russian troop that was in Kherson now is not trained to deal with Riot Control, or they know they don't have the number to turn the crowd hostile.

Bear in mind, Kherson is a relatively big city, with population up to 100,000 resident (still small if you compare it to Odesa or Kharkiv or even Mariupol now) if the crowd turn, it would be a bloodbath between Russian troop there and the civilian there, and The Russian may lose control of the entire City....
These people are very brave to confronts people with guns with nothing at hand. As long as the locals don't accept Russian rule, the Ukrainian army can hope to recapture the city after some time. :cheers:

There can't me a popular revolt in a country with 10 spies per square metre. Completely crushed classes cannot revolt. And I know that China is tough, and Russia must be near NorKo now in that.

For a revolt, you need a class which is either not simply crushed, but super duper crushed, so they are ready to rise up solely out of animalistic rage, or somebody higher up on the ladder, with previous grudges, and who was not "crushed enough"

Look for Deng, or Kruschev like figure
Kamil was saying exactly the same in his thread today. Revolt on Russia can only be started by the police force. FSB people have a lot of privilege in Russia and therefore they are likely to retain Putin

Interesting read :-)

The Russian hypersonic missile "Kinzhal" took less then 10 minutes from its launch at a distance of 1,000 kilometers to reach and destroy a Ukrainian underground storage facility for air weapons and Tochka-U missiles.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said the storage facilities are located in the village of Delatin in the Ivano-Frankivsk region.

1647913958655.png

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/30525-russia-kinzhal-hypersonic-missile-ukraine

Sure, i am pretty sure since Russia demand a change, Vietnam can open their ore mine in superhuman speed, bam, the drill went in, bam, the Bauxite come out and then bam, the entire Vietnamese Banking System switch to CIPS, and bam Russia got their ore, no delay or what so ever....

I am pretty sure it will end this way.
Your bias is showing, it will happen no matter how long it takes and Australia loses a market.

I already seen pics of Russians showing that weapon as a war loot.

Your bias is showing, it will happen no matter how long it takes and Australia loses a market.

I already seen pics of Russians showing that weapon as a war loot.
First of all, Vietnam can NEVER overtake Australia in term of Bauxite production, they have less reserve than Australia,

Second of all, I am not being biased, but you are being naive. Thing take money and time to do, both of you skipped. And then there is another thing to consider as to whether or not the Vietnam would actually help to begin with

Vietnam is LOOKING AT THE OTHER END OF US/EU SANCTION if Vietnam go do what you say, would Vietnam risk the entire US/EU market for Russia? That's a non-starter. Vietnam is not China, and even China are thinking twice before going down that road.

Biden Admin has come to the realization that the world order is over and a new one is needed..

--

We have entered a hectic period and imho I was previously assuming we could wait atleast for 2-3 decades before that but this could technically mean that this new multi-polar system won't be able to sustained for much longer before it comes to a head on.

All the previous US policies or national interests are out of the window and they will craft new ones that mirrors the needs of the hour

Serbs lucky to be Bosnian? Do you know which is the richer country??
Well Bosnia has a slightly higher average salary. but neither have an economy worth boasting about.
The President of the Central Bank of Russia of Russia, Elvira Nabiullina, is a Volga Tatar. So is Kamila Valieva the Olympic gold medalist. Whatever the past the Volga Tatars are doing okay in Russia today.
True. Tatar population shrinks to 1% of Russia from being the overlords and and majority, and in return they get a central bank governor and a gymnast woman who has intimate relations with Putin. great deal, Would russia like to swap places?
Russia will not invade Kazakhstan, because Kazaks are not killing Russians who live there, unlike Ukraine which killed 15,000 of them. Russians live peacefully in Kazakhstan.
so if russia invades Kazakstan you will be against that? or will you support it? How many Russians being killed in Kazakstan before russia is provoked to invade? 5? 1?
But I understand your point of view. Bosnians need to deal with Serbs and Russia supports Serbia. So Bosnians don't like Russia.
If russia helped them we would all be dead. Unfortunately for them they get very little help from russia. We dont like russia expanding its borders beacaue it brings with misery death and destruction as witnessed over the past 200 years. They will never get to Bosnia, they never did before and wont now, too many countries in between.
If someone looks at the world from a very detached Muslim perspective, like I try to do, what one finds is that there are Muslims all over the world and they've had conflicts with everyone from one end of the world to the other. If they don't have a conflict now, they had one some time in history. The conclusion would be that everyone is an enemy. But then, Muslims have had conflicts with each other, so even Muslims are the enemies of Muslims.
true, very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom