What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I supposed to believe you, a person who was ready to join Ukranian militias who have been embedded with Nazis ? Just day before yesterday was a vid of a young Ukranian soldier who proudly said on camera that he has been killing Russian speakers since he was 17.

FYI: 👇

This is the real, unvarnished, inhumane face of the Kiev regime in Ukraine. Like the genocide of the people in Donbas, this face is not shown by the so called Free Western Media.

You can clearly see Ukrainian military on the left either facilitating this or looking the other way:

The de-Putinise, re-Zionise Russia movement is counting on the Russian people to overthrow Putin. By demonizing all Russians they ended up increasing Russian public support for the war to over 70%.

This Russian guy explains it well.

But then, the western PSYOPs made a huge mistake: they gave free reign to truly rabid and racist russophobia while, at the same time, openly proclaiming the Nazi regime in Kiev as “heroic” defenders of the West. It is one thing to hear that your dictator Putin and his Mordor will be sanctioned to smithereens and quite another to feel the overt, direct and targeted hatred against you and your people, that is something you perceive less with your mind and more, I would say, with you “skin” or “guts”. Once it became obvious that the West’s hate for Russia is absolute and total and that the “best” Russians can hope from our “western friends” is to be treated like Native Americans or the Boers by the Anglos, which is not different at all from how the Nazis treated Russians, most Russian figured out what this was really all about since Day 1 and even much before (I would argue since about 1000 years).

That was pretty much all it took to “switch over” the mode of many Russians from “of my God, what will happen next?” to “we shall never surrender” or, on the words of Molotov, “Ours is a righteous cause. The enemy shall be defeated. Victory will be ours” (June 22, 1941).

The West is becoming increasingly unhinged and hate filled. They did the same to the Chinese race for the past seven years. They only made the Chinese people more united than ever and made their public opinion turn against the West.

In short, the reality is that the West is run by a small CABAL of ruthless, greedy and power hungry sociopaths who do not have an ounce of wisdom and foresight. This will lead everyone living here, especially the middle class and the poor, right off the cliff. People don’t realize what is to come because the CABAL’s propaganda machine is so overwhelming and powerful but the darkness is coming.

Disgusting!

Well, with this set of mentality, IF Russia attacks Poland (I hope, it never comes to that), Poland should not expect ANY support from Muslims either. Especially this guy who is Islamophobe, Muslim hater. Dont come begging for Muslim oil and gas either.

I have some good Polish friends and they absolutely hate this nutter govt!

Historically Jews have been very powerful in Russia. They’re the ones who were behind the Bolshevik revolution. After the end of the USSR the biggest looters of Russian assets were the Jewish oligarchs and around a million Jews moved to Israel. So now Russia has a lot of connections with Israel.

When Putin came to power he drove away the oligarchs and they moved to Israel. However, Putin maintained links with them. After all, they’re the richest Russians in the world. Any politician would maintain contacts with billionaires like that.

If Putin was in Zionist control, like US presidents, he would never have developed relations with Iran or intervened in Syria. Not even any Muslim country, except Iran, has the guts to mess with Israel. It took a lot of balls for Putin to do it.

But Putin is a pragmatist. Being part of the West has been Russia’s historic goal. He wouldn’t want to ruin that by pissing off Israel too much. If I know it, then surely Putin knows it that the US is 100% Israeli owned.

So Putin has held back from going too far helping Iran or Syria. Unfortunately, Israel was pissed off anyways, and now we see Russia paying the price with this war.

But now the gloves are off and he has nothing to lose. Things are going to start heating up in occupied Palestine.
I don’t understand if people who pose those types of questions are truly uneducated about these dynamics or they are just being disingenuous.

The Zionists who control the “democratically elected” puppet leaders in the west, are creating their own worst enemies. By pushing Putin into a corner and cutting off his own oligarchs, they are really setting his chains free since he now has nothing to lose.

They will predictably now do the same to China, who will undoubtedly help Russia with the sanctions. And then they will also simultaneously set the chains free for China to completely destroy the west’s interests and world order.

These idiots really do not know what they are doing.

Meanwhile...

Screenshot_2022-03-22 OSINT UKRAINE.png

Disgusting!

Well, with this set of mentality, IF Russia attacks Poland (I hope, it never comes to that), Poland should not expect ANY support from Muslims either. Especially this guy who is Islamophobe, Muslim hater. Dont come begging for Muslim oil and gas either.

I have some good Polish friends and they absolutely hate this nutter govt!
Why disgusting? Why do they have to take Muslim refugees from a conflict far away? And especially when most of them are not refugees but illegal immigrants. Would you prefer to accept Catholic and Protestant Christian refugees from Europe or Sunni muslims from Uzbekistan and Turkey?

Why disgusting? Why do they have to take Muslim refugees from a conflict far away? And especially when most of them are not refugees but illegal immigrants. Would you prefer to accept Catholic and Protestant Christian refugees from Europe for example or Sunni muslims from Uzbekistan and Turkey?

It does not matter, a human is a human and if she is in need of shelter you are ought to provide it. Isnt it the civilized European values the West is so proud of?

You can deport him/her afterwards, jail him for being illegal or whatever but you can not let them die in cold or with hunger. This is pure violation of any kind of human rights.

What is the difference between these and uncivilized people?

And why should then Muslims have any sympathy for these people who so blatantly and openly declare them terrorists and their enemies?

FYI: 👇

This is the real, unvarnished, inhumane face of the Kiev regime in Ukraine. Like the genocide of the people in Donbas, this face is not shown by the so called Free Western Media.

You can clearly see Ukrainian military on the left either facilitating this or looking the other way:

The real face indeed. What now, @BlindEagle ?

Like the Syrian volunteers have been saying, the Russian action in which they are participating is a righteous cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom