What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no shortages in anything. Fuel prices are back to normal.

Electricity prices are fixed. We pay 140€ per month and the contract stands at it is.

And nope, most of your losses are because Stingers and MANPADS.

Can you explain whats this?

The fat women at 1:01 appears rather sad. What happened?

Idiot. There are no more than couple of helicopters and couple of jets shot down by Stingers. And in most cases pilots get away alive.
Manpads are useless during night and against supersonic jets. Helicopters can easily fly even during daytime by implementing special tactic.

It doesnt matter how much you pay. What is matter is closing down industry all over EU and rampant inflation. The effect of this you will see in near future.

I gotta ask. What's with the "hungary" nickname?
my name is Gary. JHUN is the random letter next to each other on the keyboard.

Can't get my username with the name Gary alone so I added 4 random letter in front......

Any indication they have people training in Russia for taking cities? Where does Russia train soldiers for large scale CQB?
Think they were trained during the "exercise" during where the Russian said they were not invading. There are urban compound with one of those exercise.

I actually see the weak leadeship here as big problem. We are at war and someone should tell Habeck to shut his mouth and do his duty.

Thats what russians like @zzzz dont see. Their business assets got completly wiped out. 100% loss.

1003x-1.png
Habeck looks for gas elsewhere that’s his job. Today he lands in Katar at the oil sheiks. I think it’s ok. We will pay a premium to get rid from Putin blackmail.

D12B8C7C-BE1A-430D-A2F2-153B7EC55818.jpeg

Thats what russians like @zzzz dont see. Their business assets got completly wiped out. 100% loss.

1003x-1.png

The assets of Western shareholders from EU and US got wiped out. Russia has frozen shares of Russian companies owned by EU and US citizens for value of $250 billion. And $40 billion of annual dividend payments.

Is this what makes you so happy? :lol:

The assets of Western shareholders from EU and US got wiped out. Russia has frozen shares of Russian companies owned by EU and US citizens for value of $250 billion. And $40 billion of annual dividend payments.

Is this what makes you so happy? :lol:

We took 380 billion central bank asssts. That alone makes us 90 billion in the profit zone.

It appears Putin did not expect the EU to do that. And its just the central bank assets we took, the oligarch assets are another 150 billion.

Im rich buddy. My parents have enough money that i can not be bothered even when gas is 10€ per litre.

That aside i like how you are forced to destroy what apparantly matters so much for you.

You lose so much and conquer only dead land and ash. :D

This is bigger than Ukraine, we cleans Europe from any russian presence. Banks here even froze accounts of small russians living in Europe. They dont even get welfare anymore.

Russians business, culture, economy and sports are destroyed here. Completly annihilated.

They even smash russian art here i museums or block russian art that was lend to museums here. In Paris they confiscated an entire russian art collection.

Russian history in Europe ends here.
You might be rich but the average Greek certainly isn’t. Energy and food costs will shoot through the roof and life will be unbearable for the average Greek and most Europeans. Of course your selfish privileged *** will just complain they aren’t pulling themselves up by their bootstraps while you keep on foaming at the mouth for war with a silver spoon sticking out.

Sactions are a double edged sword.
Fuel prices increased by 30%, Gas ~ 60%, but are droping now, as the shock is over. Don`t worry about the EU, the economic impact wil be a slow down in growth. For Russia the sactions mean a full crisis.
No, this is just beginning. If you think the shock is over, that is a fool’s errand. The shock hasn’t even come yet.

It doesnt matter how much you pay. What is matter is closing down industry all over EU and rampant inflation. The effect of this you will see in near future.
Don`t be so dramatic, we have a loooooot of money :) Inflation +2% and slowdown of growth. Russia is only 4% of EU trade. The Situtation for Russia looks a bit worse: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5260572
Unfortunately this will have a big impact of 3rd world countries, as the food prices will increase. More people will die in Africa, than in the Ukraine.

You do know they still have T-72 and D-30 or some artillery like that when we invaded back in 2003, right?

I just look it up, they had M115 when we were there.

So you try to say that after taking Bagdad there where still iraki T72s and iraki artillery there? Within range? Not taken out by A10 or Apache? What was the reason?

I dont care about Syria, Iran, Afghanistan. Not my people, not my problem.

You know Russians say Ukraine is their birthplace? Lets make sure its also their tomb.

Thats what Europe cares for and quite sucessfull.

Dude, you should care for your own and Europe’s self interest.

The world is now in a transition phase as China rises to become multi-polar as China becomes the 2nd superpower alongside USA.

Remember Ukraine is being helped massively by Turkish supplied drones and they are a mainly “brown” country.

Unless you are 60 or above you will probably live to see when a non-white country China is the most powerful on earth.

You might be rich but the average Greek certainly isn’t. Energy and food costs will shoot through the roof and life will be unbearable for the average Greek and most Europeans. Of course your selfish privileged *** will just complain they aren’t pulling themselves up by their bootstraps while you keep on foaming at the mouth for war with a silver spoon sticking out.

No, this is just beginning. If you think the shock is over, that is a fool’s errand. The shock hasn’t even come yet.

I see no shock so far. Most rises were compensated by the state. In Germany they pay the rise in fuel prices. And now prices even start to fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom