What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking, how long was his flight there to make this photo?
I didn't take this photo, the spec on this photo is on April 10, which mean possibly immediately after we took Baghdad.

You can still see the ruin of the palace on the floor.

As I said, he was with us when we went to Baghdad. He was possible 5 miles away the front in his Humvee.

Russia will take control of Eastern, South territories & cut Ukrainian access to sea. Further, by turning Ukranian cities into Ashes, it is destroying Ukranian Economy. White Boys don't seem to be smart to me. :D

Yes they will take controle over dead land and ash.

Russias economy is collapsed. Russia is cut of from Europe. At same time we kill evry minute dozens of russian sodliers with our weapons and for what? They conquer dead land, complete wasteland. Dead cities that they have t rebuild but have no money to do so.

At same time it costs us nothing. Putin did run into a trap. Its their ancient homelands they destroy, not ours.

Its obvious that Russia is weak. And its amusing to watch their losses.

Meanwhile EU plans to liquidate the frozem russian assets.

Russian losses are very big in delusional Ukrainian reality you are living in.

5 Generals, 2000 tanks. 30 fighter jets shot down just by Ghost Of Kiev single handedly :lol:

But nonetheless i suggest you to start saving up for food and fuel. There could be some serious shortages in EU later this year :lol:

This is our European war. And as i said, we would rather likt to see Russia dead.
I wonder if Europe can keep this posture in the long run. Human nature is such that the convictions we hold are often fleeting. This is especially so in countries run by democratic set up. The next administration that gets elected could adapt to new realities and make decisions that suit its conveniences at that time. Let's see what happens in the next decade. Putin is likely to be around for a while. :undecided:

Russian losses are very big in delusional Ukrainian reality you are living in.

5 Generals, 2000 tanks. 30 fighter jets shot down just by Ghost Of Kiev single handedly :lol:

But nonetheless i suggest you to start saving up for food and fuel. There could be some serious shortages in EU later this year :lol:

Im rich buddy. My parents have enough money that i can not be bothered even when gas is 10€ per litre.

That aside i like how you are forced to destroy what apparantly matters so much for you.

You lose so much and conquer only dead land and ash. :D

This is bigger than Ukraine, we cleans Europe from any russian presence. Banks here even froze accounts of small russians living in Europe. They dont even get welfare anymore.

Russians business, culture, economy and sports are destroyed here. Completly annihilated.

They even smash russian art here i museums or block russian art that was lend to museums here. In Paris they confiscated an entire russian art collection.

Russian history in Europe ends here.

I didn't take this photo, the spec on this photo is on April 10, which mean possibly immediately after we took Baghdad.

You can still see the ruin of the palace on the floor.

As I said, he was with us when we went to Baghdad. He was possible 5 miles away the front in his Humvee.

Well, 5 miles is to far for a sharpshoter.

Ukraine aren't an insurgence..........Yet

It took us 38 days to invade and capture the entire Iraq (similar size than Ukraine) and it took us 14 days to capture the entire Afghanistan. So yes, Russian initial invasion is slow at this point seeing in Iraq, we had already captured Najaf, Basra and Baghdad on day 24 already. None of the big city in Ukraine fall.

Ya technically Georgia isn't an insurgence...YET.
Also, Crimea isn't an insurgence...YET!
But wait...Donbas isn't an insurgence...o wait!

14 days to invade and capture and 20 years to replace with the same people but those 14 days were contained in the 20 years.

Last edited:
Ya technically Georgia isn't an insurgence...YET.
Also, Crimea isn't an insurgence...YET!
But wait...Donbas isn't an insurgence...o wait!

38 days to invade and capture and 20 years to replace with the same people but those 38 days were contained in the 20 years.
You are talking about an "Insurgency" in Iraq and an ongoing invasion (which they have not completed) in Ukraine.

We completed the entire invasion in 39 days, beginning on March 20 and ending on may 1. Then we have 11 years of insurgence in Iraq

Russia have not been able to complete the invasion in 25 days. And come talk to me after the insurgency end to compare about the insurgency in Iraq.

And Donbas Insurgency is still 8 years and we are not talking about just Donbas, as if the rest of Ukraine is not being invaded.

And there are NO INSURGENCY in both Crimea and Goergia, can you show me proof that there are insurgent activities in both area? If no, then it is not "Yet" but it was NEVER.

You need to plan how to beg Russia for food.

After taking control of Ukrainian sea shore Russia would control 50% of world exports of wheat, 30% of corn and 80% of sunflower oil.

:lol:

So far Russia controls nothing. :)

When will your counter sanctions coming buddy? Its week three and we treated Russia like shit. All we hear is that Russia plans counter sanctions but...nope nothing.

We sanction the shit out of russia and our weapons kill thousands of russians and yet...nothing. No response. What must we do that you finally respond? Blow up Moscow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom