What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian tanks in the Kyiv countryside. No APS, no obvious protection, apart from reactive armor plates on some. While Ukraine has missiles with very advanced armor penetration and top attack capability, the Russian army needs to be more careful with its tank units.
FOOZr3cXIAI3gu4

FOOZr3YXEAMEaqj

FOOZr3aWQAQ8OoQ
All these years and they couldn't even install that old Arena-1 APS? All these years they spent all that money on AA systems and upgrading their tanks and they couldn't even make fire and forget AT weapons,big drones and APS.

German expert analyzed putins theatre spectacle and says its crazy how much Putin tries to copy Adolph Hitler and Goebbels Sport Palace speech

I m glad that Europe finally came to its senses. We have cut all economy, science, culture and sports with Russia before its too late.

How many russians killed so far? Including 5 generals. When was last time a western general was killed in action?
This shows the true valor, loyalty by russian generals for their soldiers. I have more respect for russian generals then ever before.

Based on un convention. Generals even after surrender are given all facilities of generals of their enemy. So, this means if these generals wanted they could have fleed, surrender but they chose to stay with their forces.

Us generals are with soldiers in battlefield only in films.

Do Western generals ride with their soldiers the last 40 years?

Russian generals only do this because they have no functional communication. Also we give Ukraine coordinates and data where they can kill them.

Russian tanks in the Kyiv countryside. No APS, no obvious protection, apart from reactive armor plates on some. While Ukraine has missiles with very advanced armor penetration and top attack capability, the Russian army needs to be more careful with its tank units.
FOOZr3cXIAI3gu4

FOOZr3YXEAMEaqj

FOOZr3aWQAQ8OoQ
I think this goes back to the argument of which is more potent........the tank or the atgm that started after 1973 Arab-Israeli war. Based on recent conflicts in MENA and eastern europe, it seems the pendulum has swung in the atgm's favor......although part of this may be a result of poor tactics.

How many russians killed so far? Including 5 generals. When was last time a western general was killed in action?
Lmao. Shifting the Goal Post? :partay: How much money & years EU, NATO & US spent in Afghanistan? 2001 Afghanistan was ruled by Taliban, 2022 they are still ruling it. :D

This how Russia avenging Fatalities of it's Soldiers:

Russian generals only do this because they have no functional communication. Also we give Ukraine coordinates and data where they can kill them.
What a joke. Before war u wouldnt have said that their communications are weak. Thanks to information war your view is that russians are weak in every aspect logistic, communications or weaponry.

Do Western generals ride with their soldiers the last 40 years?

This shows the true valor, loyalty by russian generals for their soldiers. I have more respect for russian generals then ever before.

Based on un convention. Generals even after surrender are given all facilities of generals of their enemy. So, this means if these generals wanted they could have fleed, surrender but they chose to stay with their forces.

Us generals are with soldiers in battlefield only in films.

I've read BS statements like these "muh Russians generals are so courageous they are fighting on the front alongside their soldiers!!!".

How do you expect supervision and guidance of troops on the ground when their officers are decimated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom