What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian conventional military performance in Ukraine is underwhelming TBH.

US-led forces overwhelmed Iraq in a span of just 21 days back in 2003, and they are much better armed now.

Russia has lost more men and material in Ukraine in a span of 20 days than US-led forces lost in Iraq in a span of 20 years.

There is no comparison.
19 days, I was in Baghdad on the 9th of April. Not 21 days....

Lmao. Shifting the Goal Post? :partay: How much money & years EU, NATO & US spent in Afghanistan? 2001 Afghanistan was ruled by Taliban, 2022 they are still ruling it. :D

This how Russia avenging Fatalities of it's Soldiers:

Russia planned to make Ukraine its own territory. So you say Russia avenges its fallen soldiers by destroying the very thing they wanted. :D

So they have thousands of dead soldiers who won an empty and dead city.

See how smart we "white boys" are? We make Russia cannibalize itself.

What a joke. Before war u wouldnt have said that their communications are weak. Thanks to information war your view is that russians are weak in every aspect logistic, communications or weaponry.

Its obvious that Russia is weak. And its amusing to watch their losses.

Meanwhile EU plans to liquidate the frozem russian assets.

Do Western generals ride with their soldiers the last 40 years?
I actually rode with Tommy Frank on Thunder Run. Well, granted, he wasn't "IN" Baghdad International like the rest of us, but he was pretty close....

That's him in Baghdad on the April 2003 (we just took Baghdad) inspecting a Saddam Palace

330px-US_Navy_030416-D-0000D-001_Gen._Tommy_Franks,_Commander,_U.S._Forces_Central_Command_(CE...jpg

I've read BS statements like these "muh Russians generals are so courageous they are fighting on the front alongside their soldiers!!!".

How do you expect supervision and guidance of troops on the ground when their officers are decimated ?
Listen man be reasonable. The Ukrainian claim of losses of equipment of Russia and 5 generals is too far fetched. In reality if that had happened armies morale would have been so low that Russian army would have retreated. This whole operation is a Russian ruse this is not how they normally fight. Check their previous war exercises after year 2000.

This is how they fought early in ww2 and had tremendous losses when Germany was inside Russia. But they are actually expendable and have always overcome the issues. Remember this reply of mine Putin may die by assassination or whatever but Ukrainians are not fighting well until or unless NATO forces come inside and help Ukrainian which is not possible for now.

It is so obvious if Ukrainians are so well performing USA would have taken advantage of it by giving super advance weaponry. So far its just talks and claims. Even Germany has given 40% of what they actually offered to Ukrainians.

Russia planned to make Ukraine its own territory. So you say Russia avenges its fallen soldiers by destroying the very thing they wanted. :D

So they have thousands of dead soldiers who won an empty and dead city.

See how smart we "white boys" are? We make Russia cannibalize itself.

Russia will take control of Eastern, South territories & cut Ukrainian access to sea. Further, by turning Ukranian cities into Ashes, it is destroying Ukranian Economy. White Boys don't seem to be smart to me. :D

I actually rode with Tommy Frank on Thunder Run. Well, granted, he wasn't "IN" Baghdad International like the rest of us, but he was pretty close....

That's him in Baghdad on the April 2003 (we just took Baghdad) inspecting a Saddam Palace

View attachment 825567

After taking, how long was his flight there to make this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom