What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking about an "Insurgency" in Iraq and an ongoing invasion (which they have not completed) in Ukraine.

We completed the entire invasion in 39 days, beginning on March 20 and ending on may 1. Then we have 11 years of insurgence in Iraq

Russia have not been able to complete the invasion in 25 days. And come talk to me after the insurgency end to compare about the insurgency in Iraq.

And Donbas Insurgency is still 8 years and we are not talking about just Donbas, as if the rest of Ukraine is not being invaded.

And there are NO INSURGENCY in both Crimea and Goergia, can you show me proof that there are insurgent activities in both area? If no, then it is not "Yet" but it was NEVER.

That was a typo I meant 14 days - as per your post. I'm only talking about Afghanistan.

There is no insurgency in Crimea, Georgia so how do you know what will happen in the rest of the Ukraine? Even more basic than that it's your hypothesis there will be an insurgency. Which means you've accepted their downfall.

Listen man be reasonable. The Ukrainian claim of losses of equipment of Russia and 5 generals is too far fetched. In reality if that had happened armies morale would have been so low that Russian army would have retreated. This whole operation is a Russian ruse this is not how they normally fight. Check their previous war exercises after year 2000.

This is how they fought early in ww2 and had tremendous losses when Germany was inside Russia. But they are actually expendable and have always overcome the issues. Remember this reply of mine Putin may die by assassination or whatever but Ukrainians are not fighting well until or unless NATO forces come inside and help Ukrainian which is not possible for now.

It is so obvious if Ukrainians are so well performing USA would have taken advantage of it by giving super advance weaponry. So far its just talks and claims. Even Germany has given 40% of what they actually offered to Ukrainians.

"Ruse",lmao.

No combined arms cooperation,severe lack of communications (and use of non securized communications) between different russian services and units,poor battle management,poor logistics,use of a great number of poorly equipped and trained conscripts.... that's no ruse that's just blatant incompetence. You are talking as if Russia's economy and current demographics could sustain a long and prolonged attrition war.... Russia doesn't enjoy the same "mass" as the Soviet Union.

The Russians built an image about their armed forces,a myth that's being destroyed just in front of us,of course those who swallowed their BS would try to find excuses about why they are performing so poorly in Ukraine.

That was a typo I meant 14 days - as per your post. I'm only talking about Afghanistan.

There is no insurgency in Crimea, Georgia so how do you know what will happen in the rest of the Ukraine? Even more basic than that it's your hypothesis there will be an insurgency. Which means you've accepted their downfall.
AS I said, come back to me after Russia Completed the invasion. Then we can talk about how long or short or if any insurgency compare to Afghanistan.

How is Putin war going on? No victory parade in Odessa or Kiev yet?

You should never make the decision of supporting because one is winning or losing.

You should support it because it was legitimate.

1647713958170.png

So far Russia controls nothing. :)

When will your counter sanctions coming buddy? Its week three and we treated Russia like shit. All we hear is that Russia plans counter sanctions but...nope nothing.

We sanction the shit out of russia and our weapons kill thousands of russians and yet...nothing. No response. What must we do that you finally respond? Blow up Moscow?

You sanctioned the shit out of yourself. Your food prices went up 2 times. Shortages all over EU. Fuel prices 2 times. Gas prices 10 times. Electricity prices 10 times. Industry going bankrupt and close down all over EU. Want more? You will get more, dont worry. Wait and see.

Your weapons are joke and meaningless. They dont kill anyone. 99% of Russian losses from Soviet era artillery.
BTW did you see the news about 200 faggots from NATO countries many of them veterans got roasted near Lvov a week ago? :lol:

This is persecution of people who have no control over Putin. Terrible. :hitwall:

I dont see it that way. They are spies and at best parasites here. Why feed the enemy?

Its same in sports. I would never compete with a russian and simply leave stage. Thats main reason why russians are expulled from basicly all sports in europe. You cant force athletes to compete with enemies.

What artillerie? You try to say that there were still iraki artillery in range while he was 5 miles away?
You do know they still have T-72 and D-30 or some artillery like that when we invaded back in 2003, right?

I just look it up, they had M115 when we were there.

You sanctioned the shit out of yourself. Your food prices went up 2 times. Shortages all over EU. Fuel prices 2 times. Gas prices 10 times. Electricity prices 10 times. Industry going bankrupt and close down all over EU. Want more? You will get more, dont worry. Wait and see.

Your weapons are joke and meaningless. They dont kill anyone. 99% of Russian loses from Soviet era artillery.
BTW did you see the news about 200 faggots from NATO countries many of them veterans got roasted near Lvov a week ago? :lol:

There are no shortages in anything. Fuel prices are back to normal.

Electricity prices are fixed. We pay 140€ per month and the contract stands at it is.

And nope, most of your losses are because Stingers and MANPADS.

Can you explain whats this?

Last edited by a moderator:
That wouldn't do much good for the Russian tho.

You need people that know what they are doing, attacking a city like that is not something you can do out of the bat, i mean from some general entry, you are gonna get kill pretty quick and just be a cannon fodder.

They need people who are trained to capture a city, they had time to train or drill this batch that they send, anything else will have to come in after a few months of drill.

Otherwise, they are no good.
Any indication they have people training in Russia for taking cities? Where does Russia train soldiers for large scale CQB?

Your weapons are joke and meaningless. They dont kill anyone. 99% of Russian losses from Soviet era artillery.
Sactions are a double edged sword.
Fuel prices increased by 30%, Gas ~ 60%, but are droping now, as the shock is over. Don`t worry about the EU, the economic impact wil be a slow down in growth. For Russia the sactions mean a full crisis.

Not a problem at all
People can wear more clothes to keep warm.
Like me
I live in Germany. Saving energy saving gas wherever possible.

I actually see the weak leadeship here as big problem. We are at war and someone should tell Habeck to shut his mouth and do his duty.

Sactions are a double edged sword.
Fuel prices increased by 30%, Gas ~ 60%, but are droping now, as the shock is over. Don`t worry about the EU, the economic impact wil be a slow down in growth. For Russia the sactions mean a full crisis.

Thats what russians like @zzzz dont see. Their business assets got completly wiped out. 100% loss.

1003x-1.png

Reactions: mmr
I actually rode with Tommy Frank on Thunder Run. Well, granted, he wasn't "IN" Baghdad International like the rest of us, but he was pretty close....

That's him in Baghdad on the April 2003 (we just took Baghdad) inspecting a Saddam Palace

View attachment 825567
I gotta ask. What's with the "hungary" nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom